Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Ronnie1114
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Hi I have the chance to buy either a DE rocky and bullwinkle or Gottleib Wipeout. Each are 1500. Judging on just the game and how it plays sounds looks etc, not value which one do you think is better. I only gave one pin right norw,Xenon. T

#2 11 years ago

I love Rocky and bullwinkle, but I like the show. Love the bright colors too. No question for me. Gottliebs are very hard to sell, except for stargate. Not knocking them, just stating a fact.

#3 11 years ago

It depends. If you grew up with R&B it's a no brainer. If not Wipeout has some cool features and save for the flippers needing to be rebuilt should be more reliable.

For me, R&B all the way!

viperrwk

#4 11 years ago

I vote r&b as well, habitrail city.

#5 11 years ago

Rocky and Bullwinkle.

#6 11 years ago

$1500 I would wait and buy something else to be honest. Not a fan of 90s Gottliebs, and R&B is bottom of the barrel for me.

#7 11 years ago

Thanks for all the replies there is one more I forgot to mention, demolition man for 1900

#9 11 years ago

DM no question.

#11 11 years ago

Yeah now, DM.

#12 11 years ago

Ok thamks for all the answers. DM looked pretty fun so I will take a look at that one.

#13 11 years ago

Wipeout is garbage!
Rocky and Bullwinkle is a blast!

#15 11 years ago

I thought R&B was a surprisingly fun game the one time I ran across it. I did not feel the same way about Wipeout...not a fan.

#17 11 years ago

Stay away from Wipeout, especially at that price. It gets old fast, very clunky, no flow, corny quotes. I bought one a few years back for the theme but got rid of it soon after. DM is a good game.

#18 11 years ago

Rocky and Bullwinkle is a favorite of mine. I'd probably take it over DM.

#19 11 years ago

R&B is a really fun, fast and great looking game but I wish the rules and/or modes were a bit more polished and expanded. Wizard mode is a bit anti-climactic and can be achieved randomly.

Haven't played DM or Wipe-out enough to fairly pick either but I would lean towards DM.
I basically traded my R&B for a Baywatch and couldn't be happier.

#20 11 years ago

Wipeout.... finally got to play one last year and I loved it.

#21 11 years ago

I love DM and yould could talk them down on price maybe...I have nothing but bad about Data East issues..I like Geottliebs, but both are high priced..If Demo man is in any kind of good shape...only one bad thing about the game...the backglass...change it and you have a A list game...I am in the area and would sell a geottlieb Lights,Camera, Action for $1300, very underrated game, and would be open to partial trades...

#23 11 years ago

That DM is owned by a collector, the other two don't seem to be. Buying from a collector is awesome because you won't have a $200 parts order as soon as you bring it home and it will be in good working order.

#24 11 years ago

I kind of figured that because of the upgrades and the other pins in the background

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,690 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, TX
$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
86Pixels

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 72.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Filament Printing

$ 18.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 29.50
Machine - For Sale
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monroe Township, NJ
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 85.00
$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rocky-and-bullwinkle-vs-wipeout and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.