6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Dee-Bow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigchief99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 6 years ago

Rocky & Bullwinkle is my 15 year son's favorite game in my collection. I love the machine but I use to watch R & B as a kid. You have to like that type of humor. If I gave my son a choice to take any one machine to keep out of all my machines if he had to choose he would pick that one first. You have to like The Rocky & Bullwinkle cartoons, theme to really like the machine. It is a light humor/fun type of machine. I think the machine plays great when everything is playing perfect, strong flippers to make the ramp shots, strong pop bumpers, love the mechanical head on the machine when Bullwinkle pulls something out of his hat. The artwork is great. It was a weird machine for Dataeast to make considering the theme, again under rated and not an expensive investment for a pinball machine. I put LED's in it to make it pop. Not sure where you live. I think I paid in the low $2000's seven years ago. When I was just getting back into pinball I was surprised to see a R & B machine was made and it was not on my radar. I bought that machine without ever playing it and have no regrets. Good luck.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.50
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 27.95
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.00
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigchief99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rocky-and-bullwinkle-to-buy-or-not?tu=bigchief99 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.