(Topic ID: 53592)

Rocky and Bullwinkle Pin for $500.00.....should I.....

By MK6PIN

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk6pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I'm trying to not get the bug too bad yet (my Wife still loves me).....but apparently the above machine is available for what I think (?) is an amazing price. Haven't seen it yet, but just described as "collecting dust and ignored" to me. I have a TZ, SM, and TAF which I anticipate keeping for a long, long time and are mint (playing wise). I know this machine is a different league, but do you think it would be a fun enough project, and potentially keep my interest long enough to hang on to for at least a little while (or just a cash suck, and I won't like it)? I already have a major full time job, and don't see me getting into this for profit anytime soon, but sold my H1 Hummer (which I blame on the Pins) and a now pretty empty garage...thoughts?....thanks....mark

#12 10 years ago

done.........thanks guys..I'm officially hooked........will take pics when i pick it up........

#14 10 years ago

empty garage.....new 200a service panel w/ lots of room....this could get ugly......

#16 10 years ago

No, just a casual comment from an employee... she does some of my in house accounting, and asked me today how to classify my Paypal purchases ( oops)... I told her I was into pinball, and she told me her dad had this in his garage collecting dust if I wanted it...just shows...never hurts to mention your hobby once in awhile, maybe lots of this stuff floating around where you never think about it

#19 10 years ago

good point......just don't want to start collecting to turn at this point. I read some of the reviews and saw e-bay prices (can be very skewed)..just never played one, and had no clue if it was an amazing price or a dog...I know what my other ones are worth...to me anyway.....

#25 10 years ago

I'll have to go back and see which one of you warned me to" run away fast" when I bought my first one... does this mean they are going to eventually invade my entire house? Hopefully there's a pin therapy group out there..freakin addictive...

#28 10 years ago

Awesome!!!

#29 10 years ago

I haven't even seen it yet

#32 10 years ago

Agree and understood.. will seal this one in the morning...I'm officially excited now...

#35 10 years ago

Yeah, I had it 6 years and 10mpg was going downhill.. I loved it, but at the end of the day, it was mint and I would only drive it once a month just to keep everything lubricated... just didn't make sense, and was worried something expensive would break... ended up selling it for more than I paid for it... guy flew in from freak in Mongolia via LAX to check it out...I'll miss it, but the pin hobby really is a better fit for my toy hobby

#36 10 years ago

I didn't drive it long enough to warm anything...ha

#37 10 years ago

Pin should be fine purchase wise.. thanks for the advise.. I actually find a lot of useful info and insight from guys that have been in it alot longer than me...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 27.95
$ 18.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk6pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rocky-and-bullwinkle-pin-for-50000should-i?tu=mk6pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.