• 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by FirebrandX
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

shit_pickle.png
There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#52 10 years ago

Sonic boom, yoga fire , yoga flame, hadookin,spinning bird kick,

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from Noface:

Sonic boom, yoga fire , yoga flame, hadookin,spinning bird kick,

In the arcade, all you could hear from the video game in the background was:

Ha-bull-shit! Ha-bull-shit! More-bull-shit!!

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Wish it was better since i'm such a fan of the video game.

Then how can you hate the game? Its almost a spot on representation of the video game. You kill all the characters, and fight a boss. There are a few multiball modes fed in, the car crunch is neat (and if u replace the ball with a smaller one making it more difficult it can be more fun). I dont get the hate for this game. The shots arent bad, and the guile shot is a tight satisfying shot, atleast on mine. Beating the grand master is satisfying as well.

Like others said, the boards are solid, you can pick one up relatively cheap, and its a pretty fun game. Mine gets played more then my others because the rules are easy to understand. Sure, it is as stop and go as they get, but for the price, the game isnt bad at all.

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Then how can you hate the game? Its almost a spot on representation of the video game. You kill all the characters, and fight a boss. There are a few multiball modes fed in, the car crunch is neat (and if u replace the ball with a smaller one making it more difficult it can be more fun). I dont get the hate for this game. The shots arent bad, and the guile shot is a tight satisfying shot, atleast on mine. Beating the grand master is satisfying as well.
Like others said, the boards are solid, you can pick one up relatively cheap, and its a pretty fun game. Mine gets played more then my others because the rules are easy to understand. Sure, it is as stop and go as they get, but for the price, the game isnt bad at all.

Your right, playing the pin, is exactly like playing the vid. It's like I was really there. I've only played this a handful of times, but my first experiences of it, were sooo aweful and tainted, I don't think I could ever enjoy this game. Xfiles was the same situation. I was going to walk away after ball 2 (and I paid for the game on location). If it wasn't for the bulb falling out and rolling around the field, I would have stopped right there. BUT! Since that happened, I had something fun to shoot at, so I spent my remaining balls, trying to get that bulb lodged into something that would jam up the entire game instead. It was a success. Game over man.........game over.

2 weeks later
#56 10 years ago

cmon Neo, its nowhere near as bad as you say.... I like SF2, it pretty fun, and I like the audio, and dont mind stop and go games, Stargate kicks it ass, but for a cheap dmd, Id buy another one. Agree with you on xfiles, I tried to like it.. but SF2 is cool, but I also like slutty sys3s..

#57 10 years ago

I wanted to like it, but it played so aweful, I can't. And i'm open minded to Gottlieb and other manufacturers. There has to be last place finishers in any list. Xfiles and SF2 are mine. Xfiles probably takes dead last for me.

#58 10 years ago

Sf2 was my first 12 years ago and now playing it again it is not that good compared to playing other machines now
Rocky and bull winkle is a good choice fully led it
I've seen one fully LED and looks great

#59 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinballgeek:

Rocky and bull winkle is a good choice fully led it
I've seen one fully LED and looks great

Mine is fully LED from top to bottom and it does look awesome. When I'm in multi-ball mode and I hit double jackpot, the sucker lights up like a Christmas tree.

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from FirebrandX:

Mine is fully LED from top to bottom and it does look awesome. When I'm in multi-ball mode and I hit double jackpot, the sucker lights up like a Christmas tree.

That post-jackpot music is great, isn't it? I love it.

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I wanted to like it, but it played so aweful, I can't. And i'm open minded to Gottlieb and other manufacturers. There has to be last place finishers in any list. Xfiles and SF2 are mine. Xfiles probably takes dead last for me.

Fair enough, I can respect that. The lowest of the pinball mouth-breathers for me is Space Jam, Xfiles, Disco Fever and BBH. Im sure I will get accosted as well.

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

That post-jackpot music is great, isn't it? I love it.

My favorite is the large bell ringing noise for hitting the big jackpot. I wish I could isolate that and have that played at a really loud volume with an added subwoofer whenever you hit big. Like if you were in an arcade and that bell goes off and everyone looks up to see what happened.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Happy Valley, OR
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Minneapolis, MN
$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 29.50
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 27.95
$ 29.99
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, MA
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

$ 14.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 8.50
Hardware
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

2,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rocky-and-bullwinkle-or-street-fighter-2/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.