7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Launch Button Housing (resized).JPG

#1 7 years ago

The WABAC ramp for Rocky and Bullwinkle is now available for purchase. Shipping will begin Monday January 30th.

The ramp comes completely pre-drilled and with new entrance flap installed. The ramp does not include decals. Due to their uniqueness, there are two brackets (Switch and Exit) that will need to be transferred from the old ramp to the new ramp. These two pieces (Actually 3 pieces as there is a shim with the exit bracket) are riveted to the ramp. If you are set up to do your own riveting, great...If you are interested, you can send me those two brackets (and shim) and I will install them for free.

New ramp with flap $115
Shipping $15
Total $130

I also produce the Data East Launch button housing and had a couple requests, if available, to ship with the ramp. I made up a few of these and can make more pretty quickly so if you would like to add that to your order, it can be purchased for $25

Payments via Paypal to [email protected]

Be sure I get your address

If you want me to do the riveting of your parts, just let me know and I will get you my address.

Thanks...Mark

Launch Button Housing (resized).JPGLaunch Button Housing (resized).JPG

#2 7 years ago

Thanks, ordered

#3 7 years ago

So excited. got my order in the other night!

#4 7 years ago

Just sent payment, thanks

#5 7 years ago

Payment sent. Thanks for making this ramp.

#6 7 years ago

I don't need them, sold my game late last year. Thank you very for making these and other ramps Mark, your efforts are appreciated by many. Keep up the great work.

#7 7 years ago

Payment sent. Thank you!

#8 7 years ago

Received it in perfect shape. Thanks for all you hard work. It looks great.

#9 7 years ago

Got my wabac ramp and launch button housing yesterday. They look great! Good packing too!

#10 7 years ago

Will have to inspect my current ramp to see if it needs it; but it might not hurt to order one for the future.

#11 7 years ago

got mine a couple of days ago, looks great.

#12 7 years ago

I just sent out emails to all remaining on my list that I have not heard back from. I'm moving on to a new project but want to be certain that all who indicated interest had a chance to get this ramp now. There is a still good chance I will run this again in the future if there is still interest.

Thanks to all who purchased.....Mark

#13 7 years ago

Does anyone know where to find the ramp decals?

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

That is a good question; professional decals would look good. I don't know if they are available. If not, I will just scan it, touch it up in Photoshop, and color laser print one. It won't be perfect, but neither is my eyesight

#15 7 years ago

Marco has them listed, but out of stock. I wonder who was producing them, maybe Marco can get them in.

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/820-5086-00

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from imharrow:

Marco has them listed, but out of stock. I wonder who was producing them, maybe Marco can get them in.

I'll send Marco an email to see if he can get them...

#17 7 years ago

Ordered one

#18 7 years ago

Just heard back from Marc at Marco's. He said he will get to work on the decals right away.

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Just heard back from Marc at Marco's. He said he will get to work on the decals right away.

Perfect! That is much easier than trying to make a nice looking decal.

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

Quoted from imharrow:

Quoted from Freeplay40:

Best of Pinball (in Germany) has the WABAC decal in stock now if you can't wait for Marcos.
http://www.bestofpinball.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/2819

4 months later
#21 6 years ago

Are they still available? Thanks

#22 6 years ago

Yes...have three left at the moment. Will make more at some point in the future, but certainly not until after I am well recovered!

4 months later
#23 6 years ago

Do you have any of these left?

#25 6 years ago

Wow! Ordered! Thanks!

3 weeks later
#26 6 years ago

Received an email from Marco this morning that he has WABAC decals in stock.

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Received an email from Marco this morning that he has WABAC decals in stock.

Sweet. Ordered today.

1 week later
#28 6 years ago

New to this forum, never posted. so hope this works, but as soon as I'm verified, Freeplay40 , can I get a wabac ramp from you???

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from Yscratch:

New to this forum, never posted. so hope this works, but as soon as I'm verified, Freeplay40 , can I get a wabac ramp from you???

Yup! If you can't send email yet you can reach me at [email protected]

#30 6 years ago

Thanks

10 months later
#31 5 years ago

hi , ramp still available ?

1 year later
#33 4 years ago

Just bought a WABAC ramp from Freeplay40... can't recommend him enough --- ramp is perfect and was shipped fast, great job!

3 weeks later
#34 4 years ago

Any more ramps left?

#35 4 years ago

Yes. I have a couple formed that just need to be finished....but I'm moving a little slow at the moment due to having to prepare a house for sale.

#36 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Yes. I have a couple formed that just need to be finished....but I'm moving a little slow at the moment due to having to prepare a house for sale.

Oh awesome! Will they be ready in the next few months? Thanks for the fast reply!

#37 4 years ago

Do you have the ramp on the right side too or just the way back?

#38 4 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Do you have the ramp on the right side too or just the way back?

I've only done the WABAC so far. Others are planned for the new heater.

2 months later
#39 3 years ago

Is this still available?

#40 3 years ago

Yes. Generally within a day or two. I have some formed that just need to be finished.

8 months later
#41 3 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Yes. Generally within a day or two. I have some formed that just need to be finished.

Are the ramps still available?

#43 3 years ago

Highly recommended. The turn around was one day in his ramps. Super quick.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rocky-and-bullwinkle-new-wabac-ramp?hl=fluxgold and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.