Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by NJGecko
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BOP1.jpg
    IMG_0729.jpg
    IMG_0728.jpg
    IMG_0727.jpg
    IMG_0721.jpg
    IMG_0720.jpg
    IMG_0719.jpg
    IMG_0716.jpg
    IMG_0718.jpg
    IMG_0717.jpg
    #1 8 years ago

Just finishing loading up the truck...lots of nice stuff!

The list at the moment:
    Congo
    Junk Yard (x2)
    Diner (x2)
    Hook
    BSD
    TMNT
    Whitewater
    BTTF
    ACDC LTBR
    Kiss LE
    BoP

And a bunch more!

Also a ton of flea market stuff...
    NOS Fire playfield
    Whitewater playfield set
    Lots of coin doors
    Lots of legs

And so much more!

#2 8 years ago

Forgot to mention...RFM populated playfield and monitor, and NBA populated playfield!

#4 8 years ago

Here we go!

IMG_0717.jpgIMG_0717.jpg

IMG_0718.jpgIMG_0718.jpg

IMG_0716.jpgIMG_0716.jpg

IMG_0719.jpgIMG_0719.jpg

IMG_0720.jpgIMG_0720.jpg

IMG_0721.jpgIMG_0721.jpg

#5 8 years ago

Awesome cant wait to hang with u all . Glad people will get to play a congo if it dont sell tonight lol

#6 8 years ago

Good Luck guys hope you have a great show!

#7 8 years ago

I see that BOP ....look forward to seeing you guys Saturday morning...

#8 8 years ago

What's up with the RFM playfield ?

#9 8 years ago

Yes. Two bops here. One already sold.

Besides what's on the lost we already have games presold.

It's an rfm populated pf. Needs a full shopping. But it's there. We also have a rfm monitor and chassis.

#10 8 years ago

I need a domestic coin door for my new pickup . Ill be seeing u all bright and early before everything sells lol

#11 8 years ago

We also have a Stern Indy (IJ4) setup too, Numerous Plastic sets, A few full game cab decals, NBA Backbox tub (complete) Super-fun carpeted dolly's available for sale, Plus a ton of other really cool parts

Come over to the booth and introduce yourself to me! I need to put faces to names from this place!, I shouldn't be too hard to spot especially with the accent

#12 8 years ago
    Quoted from Starscream:

We also have a Stern Indy (IJ4) setup too, Numerous Plastic sets, A few full game cab decals, NBA Backbox tub (complete) Super-fun carpeted dolly's available for sale, Plus a ton of other really cool parts
    Come over to the booth and introduce yourself to me! I need to put faces to names from this place!, I shouldn't be too hard to spot especially with the accent

Jamie? If so we hung out in new England pintastic ?

#13 8 years ago

Yup thats me

#14 8 years ago

I saw you guys unloading tonight, but didn't know who it was. I will stop by and say hello tomorrow.

#15 8 years ago

Sweet me and katie will be by early tomorrow and be there both days .

#16 8 years ago

Whitewater sold!

#18 8 years ago

Hey all...we wrapped it up early today.

Awesome turnout, and thanks to everyone that helped out and supported us!

Always great to see familiar faces, shoot the breeze, meet some new folks...

We had a great show!
    I need to finalize the counts, but we went out with 21 machines and came back with 6, not counting a few that were pre-arranged to meet there.

Our flea market did pretty well too. We actually had a TON of stuff.

And I swear it's a coincidence that we didn't sell our TOTAN ramps since we somehow happened to pick up a TOTAN playfield and also have a TOTAN in the shop in need of some love...I guess it's meant to be!

Just overall a great time and now it's time to start preparing for next year!

And, one more time I need to say thanks to the loyal customers and everyone who helped out to make this a success!

#19 8 years ago

Here are some shots of our booth!

IMG_0727.jpgIMG_0727.jpg

IMG_0728.jpgIMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0729.jpgIMG_0729.jpg

#20 8 years ago

Saw what games you had left by Friday evening. Your games are in nice condition and priced correctly. Great titles.

#21 8 years ago

We like to offer things for everyone...from a BTTF project all the way up to Kiss LE....something for everyone!

#22 8 years ago

Enjoyed meeting the Rockland Pinball guys and bought the Whitewater they were selling! Looking forward to seeing them at future shows. Thanks!

#23 8 years ago

Greg and Rob are top notch. Great guys to deal with. Accurate pricing. Good job guys.

#24 8 years ago

Missed you guys, saw a huge blank area and figured that must have been Rockland, maybe next time........

#25 8 years ago

+1....Rockland guys are awesome....

Picked up a BOP from Rob sight unseen.....moved from truck to truck without inspection...
    Got it home...opened it up, plugged it in, the game was in great condition, played fantastic, described accurately and priced right....

Deal with confidence with Rob and Greg...top notch!

BOP1.jpgBOP1.jpg

#26 8 years ago

Thanks for the kind words. Had a great show...killer day Friday! Saturday was a bit more quiet and we worked the morning rush, but packed it up around lunchtime. We had a 3 or 4 hour haul home, and still needed to unload the truck.

Thankfully the truck going home was much lighter than going out there

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rockland-pinball-is-off-to-york and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.