(Topic ID: 168819)

Rockland Pinball is now a HomePin distributor!

By NJGecko

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by PinSinner
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

We are proud to announce that we are now a HomePin reseller.
As such, as are able to bring many hard to find products to the US market. We have parts on hand including:
A-15894 flipper boards
A-20246 and A-159-1 10 opto boards
A-15946 Path of Adventure driver boards
A-15646 24" BSD opto board
MA-1722 Gottlieb aux driver boards
Gottlieb replacement pop bumper boards

And lots more!

As an introductory offer, we have free shipping in the US.

Please see our website, www.rocklandpinball.com to purchase!

Note that for our initial shipment, supplies are limited!

#2 7 years ago

Congrats
Mike

#3 7 years ago

Cool!

#4 7 years ago

thats awesome news.. good work to both of you

#5 7 years ago

Congrats guys!

#6 7 years ago

On the website product category description, "Componens" needs a "t".

Components.

#7 7 years ago

Great news! I'm guessing the future Thunderbirds pin will also appear in that list.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from pinsanity:

On the website product category description, "Componens" needs a "t".
Components.

Thanks...updated

#9 7 years ago

We had a minor issue with checkout not working from Apple mobile devices. I think it's been resolved. If you tried to checkout from a mobile device, give it another go.

#10 7 years ago

I have to say, if you search my post history I was pretty hard on Homepin for his attitude and ambitious plans. I gotta eat my words though, because Homepin has really pushed through and made it happen.

Great job.

Congrats to both Homepin and Rockland Pinball.

#11 7 years ago

Thanks!

We are dealing with a few payment bugs, but I think they are being worked through.

We hope to add more goodies to our shopping soon!

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from ahdelarge:

Great news! I'm guessing the future Thunderbirds pin will also appear in that list.

I asked once, and was told they wouldn't be imported to the US. Hopefully that has changed.

Does Homepin still make their WPC CPU? I recall at one point, you could buy one in kit form and build your own! People were recently commenting on how the twobits CPUs for sale would be nice as a kit...

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I have to say, if you search my post history I was pretty hard on Homepin for his attitude

At the very least, the announcement of a US based distributorship is tacit acknowledgement that a pinball startup cannot afford to place a self-imposed embargo on the world's largest pinball market.

2 weeks later
#14 7 years ago
Quoted from johnwartjr:

I asked once, and was told they wouldn't be imported to the US. Hopefully that has changed.
Does Homepin still make their WPC CPU? I recall at one point, you could buy one in kit form and build your own! People were recently commenting on how the twobits CPUs for sale would be nice as a kit...

Homepin have stated recently in their post on the Homepin Thunderbirds thread that they will indeed be shipping to the US. The most recent posts #1542 to 1544 have some encouraging info.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rockland-pinball-is-now-a-homepin-distributor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.