IMG_9892 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9887 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9890 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9891 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9888 (resized).jpeg
592e8d0566c7328973f283eb9c90377d229015a6-1 (resized).jpg
IMG_9345 (resized).JPG
20240220_180156 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider slochar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1004 2 years ago

Does anyone have a video of the 5 bank proto drop play? Is it still just hit the 5 targets down awards the williams letter and lights the magnet with the same sound effects etc and once you get them all down they just reset, or does it do something differently?

2 months later
#1063 2 years ago

Has anyone started sudden death and then started multiball? I didn't think that was possible, the modes seem to be mutually exclusive.

Also anyone ever see on system 11 games where the wire colors would show up on the displays? (Like WPC games). Seems like the text for it exists in the roms.

#1065 2 years ago

I'll have to see if I can trigger it again, I assume you don't get the jackpot in that mode until sudden death times out?

Maybe it's just the display priority with sudden death being the top priority. I just hadn't done it but did it this morning.

5 months later
#1090 2 years ago

Can someone post a pic or description of which flashers were the missing ones? I see some pics in the gallery of added flashers, but mine came with the original flashers with sockets, etc. I was just wondering which were the missing/removed ones.

#1092 2 years ago
Quoted from PlanetExpress:

There were 15 flashers in the back

oh wow, I didn't realize there were *NO* flashers on the normal production games. I thought there were at least SOME in there. That answers my next follow up which was to figure out which routines activated the extra flashers. Looks like they left all the routines in to activate them as they all fire in my game at various times.

2 weeks later
#1098 2 years ago
Quoted from Shogun00:

Mine is set at 3, but that's because of nostalgia reasons. There is no 4-ball option. Only 3-ball and 5-ball options are available. Go ahead and give it a go and see if you like the 5-ball option.

Williams games let you select anywhere from one through nine balls.

1 month later
#1136 2 years ago
Quoted from RatShack:

You mean the inserts? Targets don't have decals.

I think someone made some up years ago when the mod makers all jumped on making stickers to go on standups (most of which fall off or get damaged if you actually play your games.) - I know someone made some drop stickers themselves which were just the rollerskate itself.

Time to get creative maybe. Print on thin sticker stock and cover with mylar, all with a hole punched in the center so the rivet can stick through.

I looked through the photo gallery in this thread thinking I saw it there but it must have been somewhere else.

1 month later
#1148 1 year ago
Quoted from ArgosySK:

Hi. I am helping a friend with his Rollergames I looking for information on how long the magnet should hold the ball.
I hear "don't Flip....Flip" and then a couple of seconds later, the magnet releases.
Questions
1. Is that normal, or should it release when we hear "Flip"
2. Is there an adjustment to have it release sooner?

Normal. Gives you a couple of ticks to hit the flipper. Contrary to many beliefs system 11 is not a real time system. It's a close enough system so there's some leeway in all things that depend on timing.

10 months later
#1191 1 year ago
Quoted from idealjoker:

I very unexpectedly managed to join this club today
Cannot wait to set up and play the game!!!! Anyone can tell me where I can stream the TV show?

It's on YouTube.

10 months later
#1270 3 months ago
Quoted from Mitchbo:

Wondering how many of you are using the center post between the flippers? Appears to have come from the factory with one in place, although mine has been removed. Also interested to hear thoughts on whether to have a post, or no-post for the best RG gameplay.

Put the post back, that's the way the game was designed. It doesn't help you as much as you'd hope since I forgot that it was there and I have the game....

#1272 3 months ago

available at many pintailers

If there's room I like to put a machine threaded one in that's really beefy so it won't bend, like this one:
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/02-4003
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

3 weeks later
#1305 82 days ago

Locks from plunge unless you have custom ROM

#1308 82 days ago

Maybe it's relocking if someone steals your locks .... I haven't had a stock ROM in mine, well .. Ever.

#1310 82 days ago
Quoted from Shogun00:

I have the L2 ROM in mine and it never locks from plunge.

I think it's just if locks emptied by other players.

1 week later
#1322 70 days ago

That looks like what Williams used to make as promo plastics.

2 weeks later
#1343 50 days ago
Quoted from Jmckune:

That is an option to enable/disable the fake out/distraction eject kick when balls are already in the ball lock from the upper ramp on the right side. It’s speaking about the lock kickback and not the upper kickbig that is apart of the atomic whip.

It works too, I get faked out all the time from it. Great feature on the game!!

Quoted from Crimcyan:

Anyone know what this is supposed to do? I thought it would turn the kickback into a ball lock but I cant figure it out
[quoted image]

Hmmm, now that's an interesting idea. The top kickbig can act as a ball lock, and get kicked if you weren't entitled to it from the lower kickback which puts the lock back in. Bad if the lower kickback doesn't make the upper one (which mine started doing recently until I reformed the wire ramp).... but RG doesn't need a 4 ball multiball, 3 is enough. And the software is full although I have an idea about that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

3,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nashua, NH
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider slochar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rock-rock-rockin-rollergames-club?tu=slochar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.