IMG_9890 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9891 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9888 (resized).jpeg
592e8d0566c7328973f283eb9c90377d229015a6-1 (resized).jpg
IMG_9345 (resized).JPG
20240220_180156 (resized).jpg
20240220_180206 (resized).jpg
20240220_180638 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider copyboy311.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#982 3 years ago
Quoted from ElectricLou:

Thanks Onlyest.
My middle name is overkill

Hi. I'm a first-time owner, and this is the game I got. It's in pretty good shape and plays nice, but there are some things to fix; mostly routine stuff, and adding the the Cliffy ramp protector, as the ramp is chipped as usual. Also, a couple of the team rectangle lights on the play field are sunken a bit and have a small ridge (the ones above and below Mug Root Beer). Doesn't seem to affect the ball much, but I think they could. How is this repaired?

4 weeks later
#984 3 years ago
Quoted from JeffZee:

It took a year and a half, but I got around to finishing a rules page...
http://www.jeff-z.com/pinball/rollergames/rules/rules.html

Dang, that is comprehensive! I'm going to have to block out some time on my calendar to read that.

1 week later
#985 3 years ago

The knocker in my game was removed by the previous owner. Is there any reason for not replacing it, like it is known to blow fuses or something? I hate not having that glorious knock when scoring a free game or extra ball.

Can I put any Williams knocker in there?

8 months later
#1069 2 years ago

Upper diverter troubleshooting. I have the updated assembly that has the improved parts, but it recently started getting stuck open most of the time. I think my outer spring may be stretched too much and needs to be replaced. I need to run a coil test to see if that diverter coil is working properly, but someone else on this thread mentioned cleaning the coil. It does seem a bit sticky when moving it manually.
1) How would I clean the coil to smooth out the operation?
2) Where can I get this spring?
https://imgproxy.pinside.com/gtTwwcG93D9XXiWKdYRAGkaz6rEaMyhSWMNbZ5r0UMA/rs:fit:2048:2048/q:70/aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tL2QvYjQvMGUvZGI0MGUwYjNkMTVkYmEyZDE5NjE3YmFmM2M2MDdhYzUwNjM0YWYyNS5qcGc

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
1 week later
#1073 2 years ago

Thanks all for the diverter advice. I replaced the spring, cleaned the coil and pivot points (and put a couple drops of silicone lube up there), and everything is working great now. Smooth and snappy. Each little job I tackle with the help of people here gives me a little more knowledge of how these games operate, and the confidence to do the work myself.

Fixing problems as they come up and not letting them add up, I think, is key to continued enjoyment of the game.

3 weeks later
#1080 2 years ago

The knocker in my game was removed and I'd like to replace it. Marco has two Williams knockers. The one specified for Rollergames is unassembled and doesn't include the wiring connector. That's this one:

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/B-10686-1

I don't see what the difference is in this assembled one, however, that does include the connector. It lists some compatible Williams machines, but not Rollergames. Will this one work?

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/B-10686-2

1 month later
#1096 2 years ago

Balls per play: what’s your game set at? The card on my game says 3 balls per play, and that’s what I have it set to.

I wonder, though, if it would be more fun to make it a 4-ball game. It can be pretty unforgiving sometimes on that left drain and I rarely get past 15,000,000. Hi score is 26,000,000.

#1101 2 years ago
Quoted from slochar:

Williams games let you select anywhere from one through nine balls.

I figure the new games have so many ball saves, it’s notably more forgiving than RG. Gonna try four-ballin it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Boards
PinSound
Boards
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider copyboy311.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rock-rock-rockin-rollergames-club?tu=copyboy311 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.