IMG_9892 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9887 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9890 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9891 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9888 (resized).jpeg
592e8d0566c7328973f283eb9c90377d229015a6-1 (resized).jpg
IMG_9345 (resized).JPG
20240220_180156 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Leeb18509.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 9 years ago

Few pics of mine. First pin I bought. Just put LED's in the inserts.

002.JPG002.JPG 003.JPG003.JPG
#19 9 years ago

Just fine. I just got the CPR plastic set in, so she'll get a nice shop job here soon.

7 months later
#116 8 years ago

I played AMH in Denver, and.....I'm not sure that's a good swap.

1 month later
3 weeks later
#206 8 years ago

The Pit has a light under it. Very cool. And the Multiball targets look glossier (sp?) lol..

3 weeks later
#263 8 years ago

I'm not convinced the freeze method is best for non-DP playfields. It worked well on my WH2O, but for the High Speed I did I just used Goo-Gone and a plastic razor blade and the Mylar came off with minimal paint loss. Just a little black came off around the inserts.
It's nerve wracking no matter what method you use!

5 months later
#462 8 years ago

If you did and made a few, I'd throw you a few bucks for it. I have a new CPR plastic set but haven't changed out my broken one for fear of the steel ball.

4 months later
#498 7 years ago

And that coil probably needs a new sleeve since it's such a pain to get to. Most people will pass on changing it out like the 8th spark plug on a Corvette.

2 weeks later
#504 7 years ago

I'll have an extra set when I get around to changing out my plastics with the CPR kit I bought.

#510 7 years ago
Quoted from kilmarnock1350:

What's the easy way to go from chrome to colored habit trails?

Don't...even...think...about...it!

#513 7 years ago
Quoted from kilmarnock1350:

Ok. Say reason? Chrome is liked better? You don't like color? Chrome is rare and worth more?

I just like the look a lot better. There's already enough pink and blue and purple and green and etc. on there. !

1 week later
#541 7 years ago

My RG with "Proto 2" ROMS have a permanent OP alert for a missing switch. All part of this, no doubt.

1 week later
#549 7 years ago

My J3 is yellow on the left, and red of the right just like the above picture.

1 week later
#559 7 years ago

I don't think that piece comes with the repro plastic set.

1 week later
#564 7 years ago

Try a new coil sleeve and check the EOS switch for gap and pitting.

#576 7 years ago
Quoted from mtgedney:

What are these valued at? I know it's at the bottom of the system 11 pool.

download (1) (resized).jpgdownload (1) (resized).jpg

#581 7 years ago

Only during SD or all the time? Maybe it's the gap on the flipper switch. Should easily make it all the way around. That apron card tho...

1 month later
#600 7 years ago

It's a great thing that there is enough Rollergames and their fans out there to figure this out. My first and still favorite pin!

3 months later
#636 7 years ago

First pin I bought over 8 years ago. Still own it, still love it.

#639 7 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Nobody has either of these to sell me huh?

Are these included in the CPR plastic set?

#641 7 years ago

Cool. Well, I have a repro plastic set ready to install even though my plastics are in pretty good shape. You can have my old ones when I change them out.

1 month later
#647 6 years ago

That's crazy. I wondered what all those little extra plastics were in my CPR kit. Usually I'm trying to keep a game as original as possible but I don't really like that big stack of plastic there. Seems like it blocks a lot of the wall/ramp. My game isn't quite a production version so maybe it was added later? I just got done shopping it for the Denver show, with cool white frosted G.I. and the new plastics.

20170521_192911.jpg20170521_192911.jpg

20170521_192857.jpg20170521_192857.jpg

2 weeks later
#654 6 years ago

Like "Go for the wall!" or "Go for the Pit"? Mine is a woman's voice...Proto 2 ROMs.

2 weeks later
#666 6 years ago

I had battery leakage issues on my main board that affected the sound. How does it look under the battery holder?

3 months later
#684 6 years ago

New coil sleeve to start should help. Coils rarely go bad unless the sleeve is stuck or the coil has been overheated.

#689 6 years ago

20171022_171525 (resized).jpg20171022_171525 (resized).jpg

6 months later
#777 5 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Hi All, I just got my first RollerGames pinball and I am looking to restore it. I need some plastic pieces. I need the plastic above the drop targets, above the 123 standup targets, and the shooter lane plastic. Anyone have some spares?

I should have the first 2 plastics. Drop target is new and the 123 is my old one but still nice. Let me fine 'em and I'll PM you.

3 weeks later
#785 5 years ago

Is yours missing or broken?

3 months later
#803 5 years ago

I have some plastics/parts that would help with the restore.

3 months later
#810 5 years ago

They actually are remaking those always broken plastics for RG anyway. You can pick them up at Marco for $15. I have a couple of spares.

2 months later
#827 5 years ago
Quoted from MANTO1975:

I’m chasing a Rollergames operations manual, anyone know where I can purchase one from?
Cheers
Trevor

I might have an extra one, are you going to TPF or do you know Martin from H2H?

1 month later
#831 5 years ago

Make sure the single 3rd ball is falling all the way to the edge of the trough closest to the shooter lane. For some reason on my game, without the weight of one of the other (or both) balls behind it the 3rd one will get hung up rolling down just before the spot it should eject from. You can shake the game side to side to fix it, and make sure it's level side to side.

Other than that, it could be your ball trough switch closest to the shooter lane being flaky.

3 weeks later
#838 4 years ago

Adding extra balls to the game won't help. (AFAIK) Gotta find the bad switch.

As fas as the drops, there's switches for each drop target. Middle one either has a wire broken off or just needs adjusted most likely.

#841 4 years ago
Quoted from M-C-M:

How do you adjust the switches on the drop targets?
In fact, you do you find bad switches in general? I've seen y'all talk about pushing the buttons on the inside of the door but all that does is cycle through the game metrics. I must be doing something wrong.

Depends on the type of switch, but with drop targets it's probably a leaf switch which means just bending the metal tabs until they contact each other when the switch is closed mechanically. (by the plastic drop target gettin' dropped)

#843 4 years ago

Oh, it's an opto. My duh. My RG isn't setup at the moment. I'm not sure if they have the optos set up to test in the "switch test" part of the menu. If they don't you can lift the PF up just enough and start a game, then stick a piece of paper through the opto and see if it registers. Check the ones that work to compare. If it does have the 3-bank target in the switch test, get the menu on that and then test away after removing all the pinballs.

Missing washer is normal, they're just there to hold the circuit board on.

11 months later
#940 4 years ago

I don't think it's an operator alert. I have a constant alert for an unused switch, but my game doesn't do this every time. I thought it was just a random system 11 power up thing but I'm not really sure.

3 weeks later
#942 3 years ago

I'm not sure if they make those? I've never seen any.

6 months later
#964 3 years ago

Hey the plastic over the drops is in one piece so you're like halfway home.

2 weeks later
#969 3 years ago
Quoted from jkroeck25:

Looking for the plastic that covers the shooter lane and ball lock. Anyone happen to have any leads for one? Thanks

I think that's a tough one. Doesn't come with the CPR plastic set.

6 months later
#1002 2 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

I’m in finally! More of a project than I originally anticipated, but solid bones to it. Short term will be a thorough shop and refresh, long term will be a full restore. So this thread is going to get some activity going as I go through it.

I have a lot of leftover plastics, etc. from mine if you need anything cheap and quick.

#1012 2 years ago

I did a single ring around 2 there, but I always try to follow the manual to stay as original as possible.

#1014 2 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

The big problem I'm having at the moment is so much conflicting info on rubbers, and a few missing on mine. I'm just going to have to do a best guess and hope I get it right. Assuming it's correct I'll start posting up my spreadsheets with sizes/locations. Same with LED's
Leeb - Looks like the drop target plastic is the only one I actually need if you can part with one. Some minor things on a few others but nothing worth replacing at the moment. That one is properly busted.

Ehh, I'm keeping that one for a spare. Marco has them though. https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/31-1006-576-19

#1021 2 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Looking for the long WAR plastic and a ball lock cover. Thanks!!

I might have the WAR plastic, let me check. Nobody has the ball lock cover...

#1028 2 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Sweet. Let me know

Sorry man, I only have this brand new one that still has the plastic on it. Would that be ok?

20210613_170909 (resized).jpg20210613_170909 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#1045 2 years ago

I have LED's in my RG and there's no flicker. Also, haven't had a ball rejected back down the ramp since I've owned the game which is about 12 years. Neither one is normal.

#1051 2 years ago
Quoted from Shogun00:

Interesting! What brand of LEDs are you using? Are you using a LED OCD rely board?
GI flicker is a know a problem with William's multi-level dimming GI relys. There's quite a few threads on this board on it. Personally, I don't notice the flicker much unless I look at the back box while pressing the flipper buttons.
As for the ramp, what incline is your machine set to? I have mine set at floor level (5.5 degrees), so perhaps I need to re-level my machine.

Not sure when I put them in, but they're either the Nifty or Comet standard LED's. Not the non-ghosting ones. I usually buy the frosted WW or CW 100 packs and just call it a day.

Probably pitched at 6.5 or whatever is standard. It isn't super steep or anything like some people do. 5.5 sounds low, i'd crank up the rear legs a bit. That's how their designed to be set up.

1 week later
#1056 2 years ago
Quoted from Zholter:

I started a thread before I saw this maybe someone here could help. I’m replacing my display, as it’s starting to flicker, with a led one. I’ve found many for $199 to $352 but idk what the differences are can anyone help me?

1 year later
#1193 1 year ago

Mine was missing that stacked piece too, and when I bought a plastic set I was like "what are these for?". I think the game looks better without it to be honest.

2 months later
#1202 9 months ago
Quoted from derfske:

i rebuilded the flipper.. and flatten the magnet on the lathe..
get 50 60% succes shots now.. how come i cant get it how it was.. at least i think out of the factory it works 100% right?

My RG ramp shot was good pretty much every time. I did install the wrong coil sleeve once which affected the shot.

1 month later
#1207 8 months ago
Quoted from Crimcyan:

Anyone have a rubber location map?
Tore my game apart and didn't realize the manual doesn't have a map for the rubbers

I tried to find an old map from a shop job but couldn't. If you order a kit from gameroomguys for one, you get a map with the kit. Probably the same for most of them.

#1209 7 months ago
Quoted from Jjlp:

Carefull all rubber liste even on titan website are absolutely wrong ! Where goes these fuc**** 3 1-2?? Think that was only proto behind X5 drops !
[quoted image]

For sure, i know they aren't perfect but you'll get most of the way there. It's rubber, not rocket science.

#1217 7 months ago

I don't have my manual handy but is there a Pre-Driver for Q69? Could be blown as well if there is.

4 months later
#1263 3 months ago

Grab the manual here if you don't have one. https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2006 Setting the Adjustment for "Factory Settings" will revert everything back to its original state. From there you just have to enable "Free Play" and you should be all ready to set your own high scores.

In the U.S. most like Marco Spec or Pinballlife for parts. I'm not sure who has the best deal for INTL shipping though. There are plenty of other vendors out there as well.

https://www.marcospecialties.com
https://www.pinballlife.com

Good luck and congrats!

#1266 3 months ago
Quoted from Gunner007:

Thanks for that, I didn't realize the manuals were there. But.
Because apparently I'm not very bright on page 6 is says to press the auto-up/manual-down. press advance button ....
There are three buttons there but they aren't labelled?
Is there a standard of which are which?
The middle one stays down when pressed then pops up when pressed again.
Thanks again.

Just play around with them. You're not going to hurt anything. I have to do the same thing and RG was my first pin I bought as well 13 years ago. You're looking to get into the "AD" menu and from there one of the outer buttons will count up when the middle button is up and down when it's down, or vice versa.

#1268 3 months ago
Quoted from Gunner007:

I guess I'm going to keep this group active for a bit. Anyone have the dimensions for the side blades?

The side rails? https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-12359-1

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Leeb18509.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rock-rock-rockin-rollergames-club?tu=Leeb18509 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.