IMG_9890 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9891 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9888 (resized).jpeg
592e8d0566c7328973f283eb9c90377d229015a6-1 (resized).jpg
IMG_9345 (resized).JPG
20240220_180156 (resized).jpg
20240220_180206 (resized).jpg
20240220_180638 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HHaase.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#990 2 years ago

Seriously, who's leg do you have to hump to find one of these for sale these days?

2 weeks later
#992 2 years ago

SO, asking for a 'friend'........

Anybody got a spare translight assembly, for a game that may be missing completely?
Also, anybody want to trade their yellow wireform for a chrome one?

-Hans

#994 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

What part of "translight assembly" are you referring to? The glass and lift channel/side/top?

Yep, the whole thing. Glass, trim, lift channel, and translight. I know I can piece together, but I’d rather give money to a pinside than a random eBay seller.

#997 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Ok, got it... I have a backbox inner door panel (wired)

With or without the flashers on the lamp panel?

-Hans

#999 2 years ago

Worth a shot, but I'll have one of those soon with the rest of the game.

#1000 2 years ago

Just to make it a fun post #1000 in this thread.....

Just multiple posts from earlier this year, including just a couple weeks ago, on the CPR facebook page. They're asking for a donor playfield, has to be extremely nice with no touchups.

That's promising for sure! Unfortunately, it's also nothing I can help with. Anybody got a donor?

-Hans

#1001 2 years ago

I’m in finally! More of a project than I originally anticipated, but solid bones to it. Short term will be a thorough shop and refresh, long term will be a full restore. So this thread is going to get some activity going as I go through it.

#1003 2 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

I have a lot of leftover plastics, etc. from mine if you need anything cheap and quick.

I may just hit you up on that. Only one I know at the moment that's broken is the one right above the drop targets. But I haven't torn anything down yet.

#1009 2 years ago

The big problem I'm having at the moment is so much conflicting info on rubbers, and a few missing on mine. I'm just going to have to do a best guess and hope I get it right. Assuming it's correct I'll start posting up my spreadsheets with sizes/locations. Same with LED's

Leeb - Looks like the drop target plastic is the only one I actually need if you can part with one. Some minor things on a few others but nothing worth replacing at the moment. That one is properly busted.

#1011 2 years ago
Quoted from Shogun00:

Which rubbers?

As one example, I’ve seen 2-3 different ways to do this area. The manual shows a larger ring between two of the red posts, mine had them individually ringed.

I also can’t find enough grommets to match the number listed in the manual, I think a couple may have been behind drop targets in the proto version.

13E1113F-19CA-4913-8FC4-779FF2D4C788 (resized).jpeg13E1113F-19CA-4913-8FC4-779FF2D4C788 (resized).jpeg
#1015 2 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Ehh, I'm keeping that one for a spare. Marco has them though. https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/31-1006-576-19

No worries, I did just order one from Marco, along with a few other things I needed. New translight arrived today, so I finally got around to ordering the glass and trim for it.

Nearly everything else is arriving Monday on the first wave of parts. Mainly the LED's and rubbers. (Comet and Titan). A lot of cleaning to do though. Probably a couple of weeks till I have it together again.

#1019 2 years ago

First wave of rubbers are installed, I was really close on the first try, but I needed to swap a few around as I over-sized in a couple locations. My ring list on the Titan website is updated to reflect what I'm actually using. Ended up pretty far off from the list in the manual.

Cliffy's are ordered as well. Keep an eye out for an enlarged set hitting the market shortly. He's adding a protector for the drop target plastic, around the magnet on the playfield, enhanced flipper guides, shooter lane, and outhole drain.

-Hans

#1024 2 years ago

Still a few cosmetics to do, need to swap the insert LED’s in, and a few tweaks needed to how the ball travels.

But after tearing off everything, a deep waxing and cleaning, and some fresh rubbers….. we’re talking classic Ritchie play. A brutally fast thrasher. Everything I’d hoped for in how it plays.

E4B8B1B8-0BAA-45BC-8C09-60C70221CE06 (resized).jpegE4B8B1B8-0BAA-45BC-8C09-60C70221CE06 (resized).jpeg
#1026 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

I agree, this is Ritchie magic as far as play is concerned. It shoots a lot like HS or HSII or F-14 to me... the theme will put you into an insane asylum, but the play is worth it.

It’s shockingly similar to STTNG in many ways. Particularly that left orbit, right flipper, left ramp combo.

#1031 2 years ago

There was a manual addendum that says, per the factory, the magnet should be 1/32" above the playfield

#1036 2 years ago

Down to two non-working spots left. Flasher 3 is dead, haven’t started diagnosing it yet, dreading taking the ramp off. Knocker is also silent…. Probably because it’s missing. Otherwise just need to do some cabinet bondo before bringing it into the game room.

1 month later
#1062 2 years ago

That piece really suffers from a misaligned shooter rod. My shooter rod is just slightly above center when it hits the ball, and it essentially smacks the ball right into the plastic on every launch.

2 months later
#1068 2 years ago

Saw that one listed, looks like a nicely done machine.

3 months later
#1110 2 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Hopefully picking up a Rollergames next weekend. Job number one will be getting that ramp redone and also doing the cover on the right side. If you would like to be notified when the ramps are ready to ship, sign up for a stock notification here: https://rampomatic.com/products/williams-rollergames-main-ramp?_pos=1&_sid=3e7d0e8db&_ss=r&variant=41066752770231
Pricing TBD

Will be great to see these!

With mine, the right side cover gets so beat up because the plunger doesn't line up properly with the ball, and causes it to jump noticeably. I'd love to have a lane cover that goes back all the way to the shooter rod to be honest.

1 week later
#1119 2 years ago

I believe the decals are already available somewhere, are they not?

I'd highly prefer a nicely done steel extension piece in place of just breaking another one built like the original.
If the ball gets a little bit of a hop from the shooter rod, it hits that cover quite hard.

-Hans

#1121 2 years ago
Quoted from Shogun00:

Just for the inserts.

Ahhh, that's why it's hard to fine. It's Pinball Center doing the ramp decals..... so no US customers unfortunately.

https://www.pinball.center/en/shop/pinball-parts-by-game/rollergames/10148/decal-set-for-rollergames?c=0

#1124 2 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

Just a heads up, the quality from pinball center is often very bad. very. bad.

Good to know. I bought some LED's from them about 10 years ago, which I had no problems with. But since then, you can't buy from Pinball Center any longer if you live in the USA.

If there's a ramp though, I'm sure somebody will pick up the label side of the equation.

-Hans

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Georgetown, IN
Boards
PinSound
Boards

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HHaase.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rock-rock-rockin-rollergames-club?tu=HHaase and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.