6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Rock_DoubleAddALetterWhenLit (resized).jpg

#1 6 years ago

Looking for a high definition picture of "DOUBLE ADD A LETTER WHEN LIT" . this is on the mid target plastic. I have been unsuccessful in finding replacement, so would like to create a sticker. thanks Pat.

3 weeks later
#2 6 years ago

Not sure if they resize this but here's one from my table. If this doesn't work for you let me know and I'll try to take a sharper one.

Rock_DoubleAddALetterWhenLit (resized).jpgRock_DoubleAddALetterWhenLit (resized).jpg

#3 6 years ago

The playfields for Rock and Rock Encore are the same AFAIK. My plastic looks the same as darquayle but theirs is in much better condition.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts
Electronics
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
Inner Orbit Pinball
Unisex
$ 14.95
Various Novelties
Allteksystems
Various novelties
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rock-encore-need-picture and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.