(Topic ID: 64356)

RobT Party Thread - Now with ample cleavage!

By jarjarisgod

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 330 posts
  • 88 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3759.JPG
    IMG_3760.JPG
    600full-salma-hayek.jpg
    pamela.jpg
    images.jpeg
    IMG_4330.JPG
    IMG_4331.JPG
    steve-brule-last-resort.png
    kid_crying.jpg
    sexy-texas-superfans-33.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    RackMultipart.14281.0_display_image.jpg
    kid_crying.jpg
    Sexy-Amanda-Bynes-poses-for-MAXIM-02.jpg
    Supergirl-11.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sosage.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#202 10 years ago

We're all pretty much furiously dry humping the teacher's leg over rumors and half stories on why Rob got sent to time out. Let him do his week, hopefully figure out what went wrong and learn from it. 7 days of not sitting on your butt typing about pinball is 7 days of standing up playing pinball.

Quoted from teekee:

It would be nice to know who, why and when as far as warnings and bans are concerned. Why not a monthly list of those who have received a warning or ban and why it happened? This would be much more helpful than a list of those who receive the most 'thumbs up'! A list like this would educate people and keep things more consistent...

Why or if someone gets a warning or ban should be between the moderators and the user (it's up to the user to make an *ss out of himself and go public with it). I'd imagine the system here already alerts the user to being warned (I dunno...I've never received a ban vote...as far as I know...oh gawd! Do I have ban votes?!?! Do YOU have ban votes?!?!? Does he?!?! Don't touch me! I don't want your ban votes! Get away!).

The idea of a monthly top-of-the-charts Ban Vote list may sound nice and well meaning on paper within the scope of this very specific discussion, but it would be completely horrendous and a gigantic drama magnet in implementation. It tosses a situation that was only between a handful of informed people (moderators and the offending user) out there for the entire uninformed peanut gallery to now drop their 2 cents on. One person gets a ban and we're hurdling towards page 5 of a less than 24 hour old thread. With a public list, we're inviting more narcissistic butt-hurt threads that are not about pinball.

This is also not about pinball

pussyburger.gifpussyburger.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sosage.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/robt?tu=sosage and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.