Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 141 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by spfxted
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

chuck-norris-approved.gif
    Frankenstein-looks-stares-and-blinks-a.gif
    7591.gif
    Clapper_board.gif
    long_tongue.gif
    81914226.gif
    150_tts.gif
    7822_original.gif
    ReonKadenaUnderboobDance.gif
    boobs-jiggle-13.gif
    squeeze.gif
    Lemon%20Baby.gif
    crowdghaspingsu6.gif
    129168825521120850.gif
    Post_Whore.jpg
    anim_humantorch_flameon01.gif

There are 141 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 11 years ago

Congrats, keep on posting.

#2 11 years ago

Quick, everyone start thumbs downing him!

*edit* JK rob
    Grats

#3 11 years ago

Congrats Rob!

#4 11 years ago

Yep...way to go...congrats.

#5 11 years ago

#7 11 years ago

#8 11 years ago

Drunk with power!

#9 11 years ago

Well WTF I came here looking for some kinda speech from Rob & got nothing??? I demand a refund!!!

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from smassa:

Well WTF I came here looking for some kinda speech from Rob & got nothing???

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Drunk with power!

or just drunk ...

#12 11 years ago

Congrats RobT!!!! Welcome to the 100k club!!! LTG and I were waiting for you. Anyway, you are invited to come over to my place to play pinball and drink at your heart's content.

#13 11 years ago

Ok. Now go out and remember sunscreen since its been 5 years

#14 11 years ago

another one over the top.

#15 11 years ago

Congrats Rob. I think that makes 7 pinsiders with over 100k karma? Only 3 of which are not mods.

Giving how much a psyco stalk this board I should probably be up there with you in a year or so.

#16 11 years ago

Quality over quantity, I always say....

Heyoooooooooo

#17 11 years ago

My life will not be complete until I hit 100k karma pts.

#18 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinstor12:

My life will not be complete until I hit 100k karma pts.

... in my case with 11k points score in 9 months, I 'll join the club in 6-7 years.

And I hope my life won't be complete by then!

#19 11 years ago

Funny, this was posted 16 hours ago and I never saw it. The only reason I saw it now was because someone else brought it to my attention.

Anyway, thanks. I guess.

Like I said in another thread, I'd feel better about it if Karma was based solely on thumbs up. Like Gambit said: quality over quantity.

I think my posts are a mixed bag. Some frivolous stuff mixed in with occasional helpful info, and of course my arrogant opinions.

#20 11 years ago
    Quoted from jlm33:

... in my case with 11k points score in 9 months, I 'll join the club in 6-7 years.

And I hope my life won't be complete by then!

Ive been here 4 years....

#21 11 years ago

That's alot of Karma Brother

image.jpgimage.jpg

#22 11 years ago

Then there's the a-hole that lit the match!

Been a fun ride, Bro! Keep it up!

#23 11 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Funny, this was posted 16 hours ago and I never saw it. The only reason I saw it now was because someone else brought it to my attention.
    Anyway, thanks. I guess.
    Like I said in another thread, I'd feel better about it if Karma was based solely on thumbs up. Like Gambit said: quality over quantity.
    I think my posts are a mixed bag. Some frivolous stuff mixed in with occasional helpful info, and of course my arrogant opinions.

Congrats, Rob. And for such a monumental feat, I see a new AFM in your future.

#24 11 years ago
    Quoted from starfighter:

or just drunk ...

I don't know if Rob has ever drunk posted. If he has, I've either never seen it or he posts exactly the same drunk and sober.

I'm hoping it's the former as I'd like to think that drunk posting Rob would be pretty entertaining.

#25 11 years ago
    Quoted from Spankey:

Then there's the a-hole that lit the match!
    Been a fun ride, Bro! Keep it up!

You!

You will *never* be forgiven. And I thought the Home Theater hobby was addicting. Ha! What did I know? At least with HT, once you have all your equipment, you don't have to keep collecting more. Upgrade? Sure. But you sell what you had and replace it. With pins...you just want to keep adding more.

Hard to believe that your innocuous little post about finding a new pin on a home theater website led to this insanity of mine. My reaction was "hey, pinball, I remember loving pinball back in the day...hmmm...sounds fun, maybe I should check out the pinball forums". That was it. A few months later, bought my first pin, a Wh20. Stuck it in the garage. Now I have 7-8 pins at a time, and most are inside.

The amazing thing is that I am every bit as addicted today, if not more so, than when I got my Wh20 2 1/2 years ago. Crazy.

Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Congrats, Rob. And for such a monumental feat, I see a new AFM in your future.

Sweet. Have you talked to Jim about that?

Quoted from jarjarisgod:

I don't know if Rob has ever drunk posted. If he has, I've either never seen it or he posts exactly the same drunk and sober.
    I'm hoping it's the former as I'd like to think that drunk posting Rob would be pretty entertaining.

I'm only drunk on the pinball addiction. That's not entertaining?

Quoted from smassa:

Well WTF I came here looking for some kinda speech from Rob & got nothing??? I demand a refund!!!

I got your refund right here buddy!

#26 11 years ago

Hey good.

#27 11 years ago

Rareified air indeed. Congrads. I enjoy most of your posts, not all. or should I say I don't agree with them all.
    Thanks for all your contributions.

#28 11 years ago

You and kwiKi should do lunch.

#30 11 years ago

So...... you flying us all in for a big bash at your place? Ive never been to Cali!

#31 11 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

So...... you flying us all in for a big bash at your place? Ive never been to Cali!

Hopefully the invites go out after AFM gets delivered.

#32 11 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Ive never been to Cali!

You'll love it!!!! Definitely come down to San Diego if you go. The zoo, Balboa Park, La Jolla, Downtown SD, great pinball locations, etc.

Quoted from o-din:

You and kwiKi should do lunch.

I'm down if Rob is interested.

#33 11 years ago

I think the four of us could make a great team!

But kwiKi, we're goin' to Magic Mountain!

#34 11 years ago

You got swag

image.jpgimage.jpg

#35 11 years ago

That kid needs to get off the cookies!!!

#36 11 years ago

That cookie monster hat has swag fo sho!

#37 11 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

A few months later, bought my first pin, a Wh20. Stuck it in the garage. Now I have 7-8 pins at a time, and most are inside.

I had no idea when I sold you the WH20 that you would be one of my best customers and a good friend as well. You caught on to it all so quick! Congratulations Rob!

#38 11 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

Definitely come down to San Diego if you go.

So is that an invite to stay by you? Ive got my lovely wife and 4 kids rollin with me!

#39 11 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

You'll love it!!!! Definitely come down to San Diego if you go. The zoo, Balboa Park, La Jolla, Downtown SD, great pinball locations, etc.

I'm heading to La Jolla twice in the next two months. What pin places are in that area? Hopefully they have more than Cornado Island had last November . . . that place was a pin desert.

#40 11 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

So is that an invite to stay by you? Ive got my lovely wife and 4 kids rollin with me

Only if RobT's party happens.

#41 11 years ago

congrats for talking more than even I do. which is saying a lot.

#42 11 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

What pin places are in that area?

Check out the high dive

#43 11 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

I'm heading to La Jolla twice in the next two months. What pin places are in that area? Hopefully they have more than Cornado Island had last November . . . that place was a pin desert.

My place is nearby.....

But also the High Dive, Woodstock Pizza, Nickel City, etc.

Check the SD pinball map.

#44 11 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

My place is nearby.....
    But also the High Dive, Woodstock Pizza, Nickel City, etc.
    Check the SD pinball map.

Cool; I'll check them out. Thanks; are their game lists on pinside current? Well maintained machines?

#45 11 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Thanks; are their game lists on pinside current? Well maintained machines?

Yes, all I've mentioned are well maintained. One place I'd avoid is Parkway Bowl, their pins are in terrible condition.

#46 11 years ago
    Quoted from Propaganda:

Check out the high dive

+1

Great place to play and some good food too.

#47 11 years ago

Damn that's a lot of posts!! Glad to have you on Pinside Rob keep on flippin.

Quoted from TigerLaw:

I'm heading to La Jolla twice in the next two months.

I have a special place in my heart for La Jolla & nearby Del Mar. I went to college there and must say I was one lucky SOB for the privilege. Hope you enjoy your visits.

#48 11 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

So is that an invite to stay by you? Ive got my lovely wife and 4 kids rollin with me!

You ever thought about a trip to Disneyland? They've got some great hotels and packages. Very centrally located.

#49 11 years ago

You ever thought about a trip to Disneyland? They've got some great hotels and packages. Very centrally located.

ARGH! Disneyland sounds like I'd have to sell a pin, I ll stash the kids at gma's and my mrs. and I will roll out!

537450_10201188688146127_1699978176_n..jpg537450_10201188688146127_1699978176_n..jpg

#50 11 years ago

Nice! Does she have a sister?

There are 141 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/robt-100k and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.