1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by chad
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

A little off-topic but our local Robotron wizard and all-around EXTREMELY helpful arcade repairman Johnny is streaming a marathon session on Robotron. I hate that he doesn't get any views (except me) so if you have a few minutes to spare I'd love to see him get his view count up. Check it out!

https://www.twitch.tv/divingbuddy

#2 1 year ago

hm. says last video was 3 years ago.

#3 1 year ago
    Quoted from Leeb18509:

A little off-topic but our local Robotron wizard and all-around EXTREMELY helpful arcade repairman Johnny is streaming a marathon session on Robotron. I hate that he doesn't get any views (except me) so if you have a few minutes to spare I'd love to see him get his view count up. Check it out!
    https://www.twitch.tv/divingbuddy

Indeed, how often does he marathon the game??

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinfarmer:

hm. says last video was 3 years ago.

Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Indeed, how often does he marathon the game??

It’s Robotron........a marathon game lasts 3 years.

#5 1 year ago

Last year I watched this multi part 100 million point marathon. Over the course of 3 weeks.
    This got me thinking, could a machine withstand a run for 1 Billion points with multi expert marathon players?

#6 1 year ago

Always kills me how far people can get in this game. I can't even make it 15 minutes. I've tried learning some of the tricks (like manually firing instead of just holding a direction is actually FASTER and you can get off more shots!), but....yeah. Nope.

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from dothedoo:

It’s Robotron........a marathon game lasts 3 years.

So Robotron is one of the few games that is truly endless???

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

So Robotron is one of the few games that is truly endless???

Yes.,

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside