(Topic ID: 279461)

Robot Vacuum for Game Room

By LowScores

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Spyderturbo007.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 3 years ago

Funny you ask. My buddies just bought me a Tesvor S6 for my "game room warming gift" after they put in the carpet. It does great around the legs and slows down right before contact. Then it makes a nice circle around them and moves on. On the other hand, the RoboRock S4 I just got for my 1st floor is insane and is going back as defective. What a piece of crap.

Looks like the Tesvor is on sale for Prime Day.

https://www.amazon.com/Tesvor-Navigation-Auto-Charging-Cleaner-Compatible/dp/B085TPFCW8/ref=sr_1_1_sspa

The only thing it doesn't have is automatic room segregation. For example, you can't schedule one room for M/W/F and another room for M/T/W/Th/F. The RoboRock does that, but the Tesvor doesn't. It shows the rooms on the map in the app, but you can't define them as separate and then just tell it to go clean the bar. You could always do that with a spot clean or draw a square around it, but just saying clean the bar would be easier.

The one thing I've found with the Tesvor, is that it gets confused during power outages. It was docked yesterday when the power went out and apparently it got confused and was roaming around looking for the charger even after the power came back on. I found it stopped in the middle of the room saying Error because it couldn't find the charger. My buddy has the same one and said his does the same thing when the power goes out for longer than a few seconds.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Spyderturbo007.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/robot-vacuum-for-game-room?tu=Spyderturbo007 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.