3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Lostcause
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lostcause.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 3 years ago

I recently bought a set from Pinball Center, I was not happy with them. Colour was off and I had to mess about with holes and cutting the large back piece, sling shot holes were also too big and allowed the nut to fall through! Protectors sorted it out though. Look ok because all plastics were changed.
I hope your sets blue colour matches the back piece and the speaker panel piece or will look off.
Will have to check your website out. Good to have another source.

#5 3 years ago

Just checked out the website, silk screened, colour matched to original plastics and fitted to an original playfield to make sure they fit.
Good job

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from Bingovit:

That's because a LOT of the Pinball Center repro parts just suck in quality... I stopped buying there since you're not even sure what you get from them...

I knew when I ordered but had no choice as it was the only place that had a set at the time, ordered some plastics before that were poor quality from them and well known by many in the UK. I complained and waiting for new replacement slingshot plastics that don’t allow the nut to fall through but not holding my breath! I agreed to send them my old original set to help improve theirs but had no offer of paying for postage so not going to now.
Like you I will not order again from them.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lostcause.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/robocop-plastics-2?tu=lostcause and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.