(Topic ID: 232392)

Robocop Multiball issue

By daryltwigg

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Hello all. I have a DE Robocop that decided to act up. Robocop is a 3 ball game, and during play, after locking 2 balls, the 3rd ball is not put into play.
(multiball activates after locking the 3rd ball) the game will kick out the 2 locked balls after a couple of minutes back into play without activating the multiball function, but never places the 3rd ball into play after the 2nd ball is locked. If I manually remove ball 3 and place it into the lock, multiball activates like it should. I have done the board diagnostic, which has not detected any problems. Anyone have any idea what it might be? Thanks.

#2 5 years ago

Does the game react after you lock ball 2 as you expect it would? Check trough switches and lock switches.

#3 5 years ago

Hi Pinballomatic. I figured it out this evening. What was happening was after ball 2 was locked, ball 3 was not being put into play. Turns out that through switch 3 was out of alignment. When doing a switch test with all 3 balls in the trough, the switch was registering as good, but once 2 balls were in play, the 3rd ball was not triggering the switch, therefore the game registered the ball as in play. I adjusted the ball 3 switch, and it seemed to correct the problem. Thanks for your advice, it pointed me in the right direction.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Asheville, NC
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/robocop-multiball-issue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.