Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by Mik-ReadingUK
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

6E47DC9E-882C-4392-9590-E2024C3EA814 (resized).jpeg
9ED6D513-14E4-4999-81C1-07E2D923FDF4 (resized).jpeg

#1 11 months ago

Machine is not locking balls, ramp jump shots just return to the left flipper. Looking at the scoop at the end of the jump, there is some perished foam in there so I assume the ball is supposed to bounce back up to the saucer above? Can't quite see how that would work reliably but there's no other mechanism in there...
Am I missing something?

#2 11 months ago

Yes, these are a pain in the ass. It has a bit of sponge, and a bit of "spring" from the steel flap to bounce ball up to saucer. I had issues if my game was set too steep.
Sometimes the tab is broken off too.
Experiment with different thickness and density of foam, you'll get it. Or shim the tab a bit to angle it upward. Good luck.

#3 11 months ago

Thanks for replying,
After posting I noticed a thin metal tab off to one side...Should there be another tab on the opposite side?
If there were (though it has broken off in my case), I can see how the ball might roll uphill enough to reach the saucer.
Could you maybe take a photo of the area?
cheers...

#4 11 months ago
Quoted from Mik-ReadingUK:

Thanks for replying,
After posting I noticed a thin metal tab off to one side...Should there be another tab on the opposite side?
If there were (though it has broken off in my case), I can see how the ball might roll uphill enough to reach the saucer.
Could you maybe take a photo of the area?
cheers...

There should be a thin metal flap attached under the foam piece. It folds down and directs the ball upward to the lock saucer. I can take a picture for you when I get home tonight if somebody doesn't beat me to it.

#5 11 months ago
6E47DC9E-882C-4392-9590-E2024C3EA814 (resized).jpeg9ED6D513-14E4-4999-81C1-07E2D923FDF4 (resized).jpeg
#6 11 months ago

Perfect, thank you. We are missing the spring flap so a replacement is being fabricated from a ramp flap at this moment...
cheers,
mike.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 21.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greenville, NC
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 79.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 30.00
€ 197.00
Displays
PINBALLSP
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside