IMG_7293 (resized).jpeg
20230813_172213 (resized).jpg
MPU004.pdf (PDF preview)
Pinside_forum_7704045_0 (resized).jpg
20230807_161942 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2023-08-07 at 7.45.08 AM (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2023-08-07 at 6.49.04 AM (resized).jpg
16913159548263188604343872213635 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tbpilot78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#302 4 years ago

Sweet i love a simple fix

20190707_191339 (resized).jpg20190707_191339 (resized).jpg
#303 4 years ago

My robocop,had it for awhile now and loving it

Screenshot_2019-06-21-10-18-59 (resized).pngScreenshot_2019-06-21-10-18-59 (resized).png
#305 4 years ago

Thank you,im trying to make wise choices so im not constantly flipping these things.I dont plan to part with eighter,gonna save til xmas or maybe a little longer and would really like to get something with some modes next,im not sure tho,kinda want a black knight pretty bad too lol

#306 4 years ago

topkat Man you got a insane collection,DH and FH are two dream games for me but i gotta say i love so many of your titles,its nice to see guys who dont just have newer sterns

#308 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

You have two nice pins for lots of fun play action.
I got to play a Blackout at TPF a couple of years ago; Unfortunately, it was not set up correctly (leaning to the left) and I did not enjoy it. I would like an opportunity to try one that is set up correctly someday. In the youtube videos it looks like my kind of game.
Robocop is simple. Lock 3 balls. And play the hell out of it. It is unforgivingly fast and that is what keeps me coming back. I can't walk away. I just keep standing there hitting the credit button for another beating. I'm very well satisfied wth my few other pins ( I feel like I chose wisely) but if I had to go down to one pin only, Robocop would probably be the last to go. The play action and sound set (of strange sounds) it provides suits my personality perfectly.
Sometimes I feel like I was in a dream and the factory called on me and said they would build a pin to my liking. And Robocop was the result.

Thanks,blackout when set up right is very fun and looking at your collection i would say youd have fun with it,i love all the early sterns you have,quicksilver,seawitch and a le munsters,thats just awesome man,i am with ya on robocop,its simple but man i just love everything about it,creep

#312 4 years ago

I know about the skill shot but didnt know ot could be worth more than 100,000 so thats cool(learn somethin new everyday),luckily i can get it to drop in any 3 lanes but its a tough shot for me to make consistantly,does the skill shot value increase by the number of times youve made the shot?

#317 4 years ago

Nice,luckily i have a good ramp but i see where they could get pretty beat up over time,looking forward to seeing the end result

#320 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Can anybody help me with figuring out what a few items mean?
The manual speaks in terms of several different rules but I cannot find what the rules are.
1) Easy Rules are turned off.............................What are the Easy Rules?
2) Factory Rules are on....................................What are the Factory Rules?
3) Hard Rules are off........................................What are the Hard Rules?
4) Novelty Rules are off....................................What are the Novelty Rules?
5) How about the Addaball rules? What are the Addaball rules about?
There are several other items I have highlighted in pink. I cannot find anywhere in the manual where these rules are defined. For example, what should I be expecting if I turn off Factory Rules and turn on Hard Rules?
DE The Phantom of the Opera's manual is printed like Robocop with several rules listed but no definition of the rules.
Any ideas? Are there some other DE publications beyond the Robocop manual that explain things in more detail?
Thanks.
[quoted image]

Great question,hoping someone knows as im in the dark on all those questions myself,i wanted to keep it 3 ball but add ball saver but not sure if supported,no ball saver sucks when trying to hit targets for the ed-209 shot as its tough not to brick it right back sdtm in a hurry

#322 4 years ago
Quoted from tullster:

I know hard setting makes you have to hit the green & yellow targets in order left to right. Normal setting lets you hit them randomly to complete. You just need to set Adj 6-11 and it'll automatically adjust the other settings. I set mine at
- 3 balls, add a ball (shuts off the match and gives an extra ball instead of a replay)
- Fixed replay at 2.5 million (you get an extra ball instead of a replay)
- And shut off the damn buy in!
- When the league crew are over, it gets set to novelty (takes away the extra balls, match & replays)
I like that Robocop can be a brutal grind. Makes it much more rewarding when you hit that Jackpot during Multi Ball!

Thanks for the info

3 weeks later
#334 4 years ago
Quoted from offworldon:

Hey! I'm working on an ED 209 mod for my Robocop pin. I'm going to replace the existing papercraft looking one with a small snap together model that I got on eBay. I've installed 2 micro LEDs into his guns so it will light up like the original one. My question is: these LEDs (https://tinyurl.com/y3pdu5n2) are 3-3.5 dc and from what i can tell from the manual the lamps are either 6 or 12 VAC - i know i need a resistor but do i also need to convert ac to dc here or am I over thinking it?[quoted image]

Not sure but did you just get your robocop?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Asheville, NC
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tbpilot78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/robocop-club-if-you-own-one-or-use-to?tu=tbpilot78 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.