I had some fun giving my robo-war a make over and wanted to share my ideas and results with anyone interested. I wont get into great detail but rather just list what I did post some pics.
1. Added a little sex ppeal with an alternate translite
2. Gave it some xenon zing with a clear tube replacing the wire-from crossover ramp.
3. Switched my pop bodies to red and gave them frosted domes with blue lights to match the tripod robos.
4. Put bullseye drop targets in. Black in alpha quadrant and red in the beta.
5. in the 1x . . . I put red and blue (in the same insert) alternating each one. Also alternated red and blue LEDs in the rear flasher bar.
Here's some pics!
New! Dark mode!
Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!