7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Hangman57
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hangman57.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 7 years ago

I got the same issue now with my robo war just sort of started, gone thru the basics, re pin the connectors clean the fingers on the board, check power, nothing really jumps out and says it me I am broken, I am leaning toward s a chip on the mpu but I am not talented enough to know how to find it.

gary

#7 7 years ago

please help kind at a stand still, heres a small up date, what has quit working is the # 3 drop target and the rh roll overs and the top 4 rollover. now the fun part when the game has been off all night I first turned it on it worked like a dream no problems for about a minute or so then it slowly started to fail but just the items noted above obviously heat related but where do you start.
thx gary

#8 7 years ago

ok great update I got it all working, turned out to be a connection issue on the j6 edge connector the fingers on the board needed to be retinned all is great or was. now I did a dumb thing I put one of the game proms in the wrong way and toasted it what a dummy I am, anyway where can I get a set of game proms for the robo war game. your help would be appreciated

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.95
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hangman57.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/robo-war-not-working?tu=Hangman57 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.