pasted_image (resized).png
Resized_20230505_223621 (resized).jpeg
16813266338781118304005082785187 (resized).jpg
21774734-D892-49D9-9755-E78CFBC44517 (resized).jpeg
AE6C34B1-5E31-4B64-98AA-4243AD74969C (resized).jpeg
8213E397-8123-4DD9-BA86-2194F1E9ED5C (resized).jpeg
9520D21C-6717-4824-B83E-A41E25AAEEBE (resized).jpeg
D89D7674-5FDA-4B1A-82EA-6C9DEACD33E4 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider getadam.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#333 4 years ago

I'm super excited. I have joined the club. Check out the pics of this beauty here:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/dHRqmZcjQnp699Gd6

1 week later
#336 4 years ago

Hey Folks - for those of you looking for plastics. I heard from Retro Refurbs. They said they'd do another run if they get enough people on the waitlist. So please go here and enter your email:

https://www.retrorefurbs.com/shop/robo-war-pinball-plastic-set/

Thanks!

2 weeks later
#340 4 years ago

Well after being shipped across the US I finally have my Robo-War set up and it's just so awesome. Love the music, the shots, the lights and the rules. GREAT GAME.

I do have one issue. I can't seem to disable the attract mode sound. I have SWITCH 7 set to OFF per the manual but still it always plays in attract mode. I've made sure it's in the right position (even tried both positions just to be sure) and restart and yet I always hear it. Any ideas?

#341 4 years ago
Quoted from getadam:

I do have one issue. I can't seem to disable the attract mode sound. I have SWITCH 7 set to OFF per the manual but still it always plays in attract mode. I've made sure it's in the right position (even tried both positions just to be sure) and restart and yet I always hear it. Any ideas?

Oh, and I've confirmed in test that the dipswitch does indeed work.

#343 4 years ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

Did you power cycle the game after making the dip switch adjustment? I don’t think slam tilting the game is enough. Also, double check you’re changing the right switch. Switch 7 is sandwiched between the coinage options, so it’s easy to adjust the wrong dip and not see a change.

Thanks for your response. Yup, def power-cycle after making the change. And I'm sure it's switch 7. It's the second to last one in the first package of eight switches. I even confirmed the right Hex value is displayed in dip switch settings.

Any other ideas? This is really bumming me out because I keep my games in my office and can't have meetings/calls with the game on since the attract mode sound interrupts.

#345 4 years ago

I was able to fix my issue with attract sound. While the manual says it's controlled with dip switch 7, on a whim I tried dip swtich 8 and sure enough that fixed it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 79.95
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts
Electronics
4,350 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Utrecht, UT
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts
Electronics
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider getadam.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/robo-war-fan-club-all-welcome?tu=getadam and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.