pasted_image (resized).png
Resized_20230505_223621 (resized).jpeg
16813266338781118304005082785187 (resized).jpg
21774734-D892-49D9-9755-E78CFBC44517 (resized).jpeg
AE6C34B1-5E31-4B64-98AA-4243AD74969C (resized).jpeg
8213E397-8123-4DD9-BA86-2194F1E9ED5C (resized).jpeg
9520D21C-6717-4824-B83E-A41E25AAEEBE (resized).jpeg
D89D7674-5FDA-4B1A-82EA-6C9DEACD33E4 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinballerchef.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

I think this game deserves a speaker upgrade too! The bass could be killer. Anyone know what speakers would fit and be a good upgrade?

Agreed!! I'd love to do this.....I have a new set of stern speakers but don't think they'd fit properly.

7 months later
#98 6 years ago

Selling a nice Robowar in the marketplace....has a great PF on it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-robo-war-3

PM me with any questions you have.

#103 6 years ago

Yes I'm not sure what the thinking was behind that cab "makeover"....not horrendous but certainly wouldn't fit well in someone's home "show" collection. It's fine in my low lighted basement collection though....most people don't even know what it originally looked like. Good thing the cab is solid otherwise and plays fast, brutal, and fun.

#105 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

oh, that makeover is definately horrendous.
Have you tried removing it? You would need to be very careful since this era of cabs is junk board, but I would think a damp rag could take it off it it is just latex house paint.

I have not. Being as that it doesn't bother me and I'm focused on the way it plays more...not how it looks. I could give it a go but yes I wouldn't want to take off the original paint.

#107 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

based on the asking price, you may want to give it a go.
With an original cab in good condition you may be in the range. With the current cab, I personally would expect atleast a 1k reduction over the same game with original cab.

Advice noted and taken. Thanks mon.

#111 6 years ago

Does anyone have the ANYpin NVRAM battery eliminator installed on there game?? I snagged one and don't know where it goes. Also is it configuration 5101? I got the version that works with any game.

#113 6 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

and the blindfold !

IMG_1410 (resized).JPGIMG_1410 (resized).JPG

10 months later
#200 5 years ago

Anybody replace the plastics yet?? I am glad the flashers aren’t riveted but I can’t get the black plastic mushrooming things that lock the flasher domes back into the plastics....is there a sercret to these?!

87128E58-59E0-4344-960F-8F08D211ECE7 (resized).jpeg87128E58-59E0-4344-960F-8F08D211ECE7 (resized).jpeg
#202 5 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

In the automotive world, the pin poking out of the bottom would push up toward the top unmushrooming the bottom.

Hmmm ok I was trying to pull that pin and push that pin inward with plyers...wasn’t having any luck but I’ll focus more pushing that pin back in again. Thanks

#203 5 years ago

No such luck with the flasher dome push pins...the plastic pin within don’t move. I was able to finagle the pins into the new plastic but the the flasher domes have even smaller holes hahahaha. I left plastic has 3 flasher domes on it to boot...gonna be painful!

Anybody actually put on these plastics yet???

#205 5 years ago
Quoted from BentleyBear:

Just changed all my plastics yesterday.Went like a charm

Ok sooooo any insight on the pins for the flasher domes?! Am I doing something wrong?

#207 5 years ago
Quoted from BentleyBear:

I only pulled the black plastic pin out and removed the black holder for the pin.
Then i placed the dome on the new plastic,inserted the black holder through the plastic and dome (pushed it together with my fingers so it went through both holes) and secured it with the black plastic pin.

Ok so your pin and black holder were able to be pulled apart?? Because I’ve held each end with a pair of plyers and that pin will not move in or out...all I’m doing is stretching the plastic pin out and smushing up the black holder...seems so simple but driving me bonkers

#209 5 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Maybe find a short stainless screw to take its place ?

No that wouldn’t keep the look it originally has...the plastics are black and so is this pin. It almost hides itself in with the plastics...dunno why it has to be so annoying tho.

#211 5 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

I’m only guessing the pin/push tab may be unobtainable, you could still use a screw, just paint the head black, or scour the internet and automotive shops for something similar. Sorry you’re having such a hard time
My robowar is folded up in storage now for a year, I’m about to have my gameroom finished so I can finally slide it in and play it

Thanks for the suggestion. Have fun setting your games back up...I’m sure Robowar has missed you plenty!

#213 5 years ago

I don’t see part # MP-10 (plastic rivet).....any where on that site.

#215 5 years ago
Quoted from Vandy89:

PB resource does have them. Item GTB-MP 10, plastic rivet.
Just email them.

I will do that TYVM.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinballerchef.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/robo-war-fan-club-all-welcome?tu=Pinballerchef and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.