Topic Stats

• 230 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Chosen_S
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 65 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

87128E58-59E0-4344-960F-8F08D211ECE7 (resized).jpeg
robo-war-pinball-plastics-02 (resized).jpg
20180616_173817 (resized).jpg
20180616_173803 (resized).jpg
20180616_173748 (resized).jpg
20180616_173741 (resized).jpg
20180616_173729 (resized).jpg
20180616_173736 (resized).jpg
20180527_153927 (resized).jpg
sideblades (resized).jpg
Robowar Pops (resized).jpg
Robowar Flipper (resized).jpg
image-18 (resized).jpg
1520774723516-1284366003 (resized).jpg
15207745712361551354976 (resized).jpg
15207745463862035034910 (resized).jpg

There are 230 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 5 months ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

Anybody replace the plastics yet?? I am glad the flashers aren’t riveted but I can’t get the black plastic mushrooming things that lock the flasher domes back into the plastics....is there a sercret to these?!

In the automotive world, the pin poking out of the bottom would push up toward the top unmushrooming the bottom.

#202 5 months ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

In the automotive world, the pin poking out of the bottom would push up toward the top unmushrooming the bottom.

Hmmm ok I was trying to pull that pin and push that pin inward with plyers...wasn’t having any luck but I’ll focus more pushing that pin back in again. Thanks

#203 5 months ago

No such luck with the flasher dome push pins...the plastic pin within don’t move. I was able to finagle the pins into the new plastic but the the flasher domes have even smaller holes hahahaha. I left plastic has 3 flasher domes on it to boot...gonna be painful!

Anybody actually put on these plastics yet???

#204 5 months ago

Just changed all my plastics yesterday.Went like a charm

#205 5 months ago
Quoted from BentleyBear:

Just changed all my plastics yesterday.Went like a charm

Ok sooooo any insight on the pins for the flasher domes?! Am I doing something wrong?

#206 5 months ago

I only pulled the black plastic pin out and removed the black holder for the pin.

Then i placed the dome on the new plastic,inserted the black holder through the plastic and dome (pushed it together with my fingers so it went through both holes) and secured it with the black plastic pin.

#207 5 months ago
Quoted from BentleyBear:

I only pulled the black plastic pin out and removed the black holder for the pin.
Then i placed the dome on the new plastic,inserted the black holder through the plastic and dome (pushed it together with my fingers so it went through both holes) and secured it with the black plastic pin.

Ok so your pin and black holder were able to be pulled apart?? Because I’ve held each end with a pair of plyers and that pin will not move in or out...all I’m doing is stretching the plastic pin out and smushing up the black holder...seems so simple but driving me bonkers

#208 5 months ago

Ok so your pin and black holder were able to be pulled apart?? Because I’ve held each end with a pair of plyers and that pin will not move in or out...all I’m doing is stretching the plastic pin out and smushing up the black holder...seems so simple but driving me bonkers

Maybe find a short stainless screw to take its place ?

#209 5 months ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Maybe find a short stainless screw to take its place ?

No that wouldn’t keep the look it originally has...the plastics are black and so is this pin. It almost hides itself in with the plastics...dunno why it has to be so annoying tho.

#210 5 months ago

No that wouldn’t keep the look it originally has...the plastics are black and so is this pin. It almost hides itself in with the plastics...dunno why it has to be so annoying tho.

I’m only guessing the pin/push tab may be unobtainable, you could still use a screw, just paint the head black, or scour the internet and automotive shops for something similar. Sorry you’re having such a hard time

My robowar is folded up in storage now for a year, I’m about to have my gameroom finished so I can finally slide it in and play it

#211 5 months ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

I’m only guessing the pin/push tab may be unobtainable, you could still use a screw, just paint the head black, or scour the internet and automotive shops for something similar. Sorry you’re having such a hard time
My robowar is folded up in storage now for a year, I’m about to have my gameroom finished so I can finally slide it in and play it

Thanks for the suggestion. Have fun setting your games back up...I’m sure Robowar has missed you plenty!

#212 5 months ago

You can also buy the parts at The Pinball Resource

#213 5 months ago

I don’t see part # MP-10 (plastic rivet).....any where on that site.

#214 5 months ago

PB resource does have them. Item GTB-MP 10, plastic rivet.
Just email them.

#215 5 months ago
Quoted from Vandy89:

PB resource does have them. Item GTB-MP 10, plastic rivet.
Just email them.

I will do that TYVM.

#216 5 months ago

http://www.pbresource.com/Stargate.html

Here you can see them in the middle of the page

Plastic Rivets

GTB-MP10 .28”long

$0.25ea

#217 5 months ago
Quoted from Sly311271:

http://www.pbresource.com/Stargate.html
Here you can see them in the middle of the page
Plastic Rivets
GTB-MP10 .28”long
$0.25ea

Great find!

3 weeks later
#218 4 months ago

I'd love to join this club if anyone is selling?

3 months later
#219 24 days ago

Anybody happen to have
an ALPHA II drop target bank plastic?
I realize its a long shot but I really could use one. Mine just chipped another piece so I removed it from the game.
Let me know, thanks all.

#220 24 days ago
Quoted from rollitover:

Anybody happen to have
an ALPHA II drop target bank plastic?
I realize its a long shot but I really could use one. Mine just chipped another piece so I removed it from the game.
Let me know, thanks all.

If you find a stash, I’d like one too

#221 24 days ago

Yeah, it is the small plastic that goes
on top of the ALPHA II bank.
It says GL-5 Tower.

#222 22 days ago

Ok then, anybody have a used plastic set in reasonable condition?
LMK
Thanks

1 week later
#223 11 days ago

Some of my rollovers are sticking, enough so that they stop the ball. Stops 'em cold so that I often tilt trying to nudge them free.
What to use as a lube?
Any/all ideas appreciated.
Thanks IA

#224 11 days ago
Quoted from rollitover:

Some of my rollovers are sticking, enough so that they stop the ball. Stops 'em cold so that I often tilt trying to nudge them free.
What to use as a lube?
Any/all ideas appreciated.
Thanks IA

Probably need more angle on the playfield, raise up tbe back legs a bit.

#225 11 days ago

I can give that a try. Thx.

#226 7 days ago
Quoted from rollitover:

I can give that a try. Thx.

Yeah, don’t lube them, if raising the legs doesn’t work, the switch wires need to be adjusted

#227 7 days ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Yeah, don’t lube them, if raising the legs doesn’t work, the switch wires need to be adjusted

Haven't done anything as of yet.
If I were to raise the legs wouldn't that make the ramp shot that much harder?
Switch wires you say?
Please explain, thanks.

#228 7 days ago

Any system80 I have played if the flippers are not dialed in correctly there very hard to make ramp shots. If yours is near impossible now than they might need a switch cleaning and gap adjustment, or if switches are badly pitted/worn than maybe a rebuild is in order. You can adjust the rollover leafs so its not as hard to press down wit h will let the ball push them down a bit easier.

#229 7 days ago
Quoted from crlush:

Any system80 I have played if the flippers are not dialed in correctly there very hard to make ramp shots. If yours is near impossible now than they might need a switch cleaning and gap adjustment, or if switches are badly pitted/worn than maybe a rebuild is in order. You can adjust the rollover leafs so its not as hard to press down wit h will let the ball push them down a bit easier.

Gotcha
I get it now. Will be takin' a look under the hood this weekend.
Thanks for the input.
Always something to learn.

#230 2 days ago
Quoted from rollitover:

Haven't done anything as of yet.
If I were to raise the legs wouldn't that make the ramp shot that much harder?
Switch wires you say?
Please explain, thanks.

Sorry, switch wire forms might need adjusting so that the leaf switch under the playfield will have good contact

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 40.00
Boards
FLIPPROJETS
€ 50.00
Boards
FLIPPROJETS
€ 8.40
€ 15.00
Boards
FLIPPROJETS
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 9,500.00
$ 30.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 14.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 230 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside