Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 64 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Skypilot
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 10 years ago

Anyone else think this was a RBION thread at first?

Maybe I just have that game in my subconscious now that it made it to my "to buy" spreadsheet.

I have OCD

#52 10 years ago

Man this is going to be a lonely place for "TheJesus". Please don't add me to your ignore list..It would be so tragic...
    I would like a moment of silence for all the people "TheJesus" has on ignore

#53 10 years ago
    Quoted from Wickedquickss:

Man this is going to be a lonely place for "TheJesus". Please don't add me to your ignore list..It would be so tragic...
    I would like a moment of silence for all the people "TheJesus" has on ignore

Many pin prayers will now go unanswered. It is a sad day for the Church of Pinball.

#54 10 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Many pin prayers will now go unanswered. It is a sad day for the Church of Pinball.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whoa-nellie-hold-your-requests-please

#55 10 years ago

#56 10 years ago

lol AWESOME! sans the 8 yr olds

#57 10 years ago

It may be closed now, but never too late to add some thumbs up. I did.

#58 10 years ago

I like the Ignore Feature ,, I'm using it for just 1 member and he started this Thread , I Know because the 1st Post is Ignored !! Keep the System like it is ,, Work's Great !!

#59 10 years ago

I just ignored myself so I sadly will not get the pleasure of even reading what I am presently typing...

#60 10 years ago

If you guys don't mind I'm just gonna be ignoring this thread
    (Which is kind of hard since the title has my name in capitals)

#61 10 years ago
    Quoted from Tomcat:

That feature would be against the general principle of a public forum. If you want to target precisely who's able to see your posts, use eMail or personal messages.

I was thinking the exact same thing as I read through this thread. It seems kind of silly that people would think its possible to keep specific others from seeing their content on a public website.

I'm new to this particular forum and I'm not sure if I think this ignore feature itself is good thing or a bad thing yet.. I've been using the forum for only about a week now (used the locations map for months before registering) and I already recognize the pattern of certain people always bickering with each other. I honestly don't care who started it, or who's right and who's wrong,

I don't think I would ever want to block anyone though for fear that I would miss out on some relevant information. I just wish there was less non-value added stuff to sift through.

Note: Giving OPs the ability to lock their own threads in certain sub-forums is a decent idea.

#62 10 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

(Which is kind of hard since the title has my name in capitals)

In his defense there are only 10 exclamation points. So you know...he's got that going for him.

#63 10 years ago

I want the ability to ignore the letter Q.

#64 10 years ago
    Quoted from Fatsquatch:

I want the ability to ignore the letter Q.

I tried that and the "Q"uality of my posts degraded

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/robin-ignore-feature/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.