(Topic ID: 255075)

Robin: Can you share some pinside big data?

By Whysnow

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by DBLM
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tenor.gif
    The Jerk (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rondogg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 4 years ago
    Quoted from snyper2099:

#1 on the don't care at all TOPICS - ALL playfield issues threads.

This is the #1 issue in pinball right now whether or not you buy new or used newer games. I personally don't understand why anyone would not only ignore it but hate the actual topic.

Really just a short sighted, stupid comment.

#18 4 years ago
    Quoted from snyper2099:

All of these "new issues" have been around for 20+ years. ALL OF THEM. I have never cared about them and I don't care about them now. You understand now bud? Why do I have to care? What does CARING OR TALKING accomplish? Everyone just likes to hear themselves push the keyboard keys in those threads. Nothing is ever resolved and nothing ever will be resolved. It's pointless. "Playfield issues" and "I got my feelings hurt in a deal" threads are the worst, most toxic discussions on Pinside, period. They are bad for you... so bad.

Yes, I understand now, bud. You are a moron who doesn't care about the recent change in the clearcoat/printing process that has destroyed playfields straight out of the box. You are an idiot who thinks that a group of concerned consumers shouldn't band together and make these issues known in order to fix them. You have 20 years of sticking your head in the sand, got it.

#21 4 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

Have you forgotten about the huge scandal

No, I have not forgotten. And it was because people grouped together to complain that forced a solution to the problem. You think Stern or JJP would fix anything if people just went about their business and said "not my problem"? You can thank those people for the quality we have today, sturdier cabinets, minimal ghosting, no more pegs to hold up the playfield etc. Now with the change of printing playfields there is a new issue to address and hold them accountable for. It helps everyone.

#22 4 years ago
    Quoted from snyper2099:

Maybe you just need a hug... or a shot of Jack.

I don't drink but I'll certainly take a hug!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rondogg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/robin-can-you-share-some-pinside-big-data?tu=Rondogg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.