image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #6177 Spooky mentions game #3! Posted by SpookyCharlie (7 years ago)

Post #6605 Gameplay and rules video from Spooky Pinball Posted by Jetzxi (7 years ago)

Post #7268 V019 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (7 years ago)

Post #7366 Common trough issue caused by flipper switch description Posted by snakesnsparklers (7 years ago)

Post #9017 V21 Changelog Posted by GhostThruster (6 years ago)

Post #9409 V22 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (6 years ago)

Post #10228 V23 / v24 changelogs Posted by snakesnsparklers (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#85 8 years ago

It's like everyone forgot how hard it was to sell AMH for Spooky and that was with it done at ship time. Those who supported the company from the start get first crack I think that's fair. No idea yet if I'll be in for one like many need to see more first. Good thing is if anyone has actually paid attention Spooky isn't taking money, they have said the gane is re-designed, and currently none of us know anything so get some patience sit back and wait. If it interests you email Spooky their communication is great and let them know. If you know an AMH owner and they aren't in ask if they can order for you. Mostly just calm down and enjoy pinball and be happy we have three companies shipping games.

#200 8 years ago

Charlie thank you. I was contacted via email today by Kayte just saying hold tight for a day or two because response has been insane. Therefore I'm just holding on hopefully was able to get in on LE but if not so be it.

#226 8 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

Spooky's rep. The reason why I bought an AMH was that I wanted to reward what I thought was the right way to do things - and I heard it was loads of fun, of course. For this game I completely trust the reputation now that I've had first hand experience with it.
The theme is not exciting really, but with the art it could be incredible. The best part of the theme, for me, is that it probably isn't a huge risk on my part if I don't like the game.
One other factor? Call me crazy, but I loved the way PZFBTG looked on video. Punishing chaos is the way I like it!

I'm with you I love the balls it's taken for Spooky to do all of this. My $ is my way of showing it. The fact that spooky responds by rewarding AMH buyers is great business!

#480 8 years ago

Just a thought but in actuality you could have AMH LE if you went with original art package. It was a choice is my understanding.

3 months later
#1058 8 years ago

Yep they tease us they are cruel.

1 week later
#1150 8 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

If it is 100% ready (minus code) it will be at Expo... if not, it will be a few weeks later for the complete reveal. Doing the best we can, but showing unfinished product is something I don't ever want to do again.
Just glad you're liking the glass art! Alex is insanely talented, and I hope we get to do lots more games with him.

Great work Charlie and company, I'm looking very forward to building on my nice little spooky pinball collection.

#1179 8 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I hear the decals on Spooky cabinets don't peel either

Hilarious! I've got side by side comparisons to back that up!

2 weeks later
#1371 8 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

no worries on code. There's tons of it!

That is great to hear. Will it be like AMH shipping with complete code but future additions and bug fixes?

#1375 8 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

The game will not ship with halfassed unfinished code. It will be the game. Updates will come as I get more feedback and continue. Ben spoiled everyone and I'll simply follow his lead.

I think it's a great model and will keep me a repeat spooky customer. Thanks. -Tommy

1 month later
#1614 8 years ago

What did Ben hear? Sooner than January? A lot sooner? Well how soon could "a lot sooner" be? Why... that could mean December 31st or the day after tomorrow for all we know... come on Heck, WHEN?!

I'm spending my 45 minutes of prep time at school just watching this thread hoping for the next bit of reveal and all Charlie does is tease, so cruel. Can't wait to see more!

#1652 8 years ago

I'm guessing that just like AMH they will have an on/off option in the settings, but the (s) intrigues me, when was the last game to come out that had more than one video mode? Baywatch?

#1759 8 years ago

Someone is going to need to get it moved from facebook to youtube and/or pinside quickly for me because no facebooking allowed at work.

#1937 8 years ago

I think both backglasses look great, hope I can get in on LE, but regardless I'm in, game looks unique and fun. Like the idea of a mode selection that can be seen in the video and the art speaks for itself.

#2944 8 years ago
Quoted from Euchrid:

Also, while I'm making requests: please add multiple high score tables like one for each mode (ala AC/DC or Met) - the more HS tables there are the more the home player has something to shoot for when playing. For example, a high score table for most points scored in each mode, a Killer card champion (most killer cars collected), a corpse champion (most corpses), Chicken and gasoline champion, etc. This adds a lot of extra bang for your buck as a player without the programmer having to add more rules to the game.

I definitely have to second this one, I've always thought that would be a great feature on AMH as well letting me know champion scores for each of the ghost battles and multiballs. Great suggestion and thank you Fawzma for taking it into consideration!

Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Adding to my todo. Poor EEPROM won't know what hit it.

#3133 8 years ago

I'm 52 standard so they have at least made it that far down the list.

1 week later
#3388 8 years ago

Love the way you guys do business

#3527 8 years ago

Very jealous that you guys got to play it today! Glad to hear positive reports, looking forward to the stream in a few weeks!

#3532 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Do you really think there wlld be any negative things said lol? I cant wait for the dead flip stream tho.

Could be. I know a few early AMH adopters who weren't satisfied with the game and it left their collections quickly, but not a vocal majority of that your absolutely correct.

#3567 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

There are a few things I plan to add to my personal game:
1. new plastics (I dont like the art on those and plan to make something a bit more my taste) I am not art inclined but hope to figure something out.
2. a spinner tied into the rattle bonus switch? Plan on putting the spinner on the upper pf right hand side. I have never seen a spinner on an upper pf and it will be fun to try and mod the game to add this somehow
3. Coin door to accept a bill validator. With 10% of AMH on route I am guessing a similar % of RZ may see route. If putting it on route it will need a DBV slot

Spinner is a good idea, and upper playfield is a good unique location.

#3585 8 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

Unexplained Paypal refund from Spooky. Awesome...

Yep, you should have gotten an email about this last week. I was refunded very quickly after email and just waiting for the money to go from my paypal back to my bank to redeposit it with them. Your game is safe they assured everyone in the email.

#3776 8 years ago

That is awesome news

#3835 8 years ago

It usually available on twitch immediately following the stream

#3868 8 years ago

I can't get it to play on twitch and I'm officially sad.

#3870 8 years ago
Quoted from mdolshan:

Try lowering the stream quality. That's what finally worked for me.
(There's a little cog icon at the bottom of the player.)

Thx you I'll give it a shot

#4042 8 years ago

So last night at my local arcade we were having a party to celebrate their 4th anniversary in business. A new person shows up and is just kind of asking some questions about pinball playing, machine maintenance, and then specifically spooky pinball and if they are reputable. The owner of the arcade sends the gentleman my way since I have an AMH. Turns out the guy doesn't really play pinball, or at least hasn't until very recently, and this will be the first game he owns, he is just a huge Rob Zombie fan. Wasn't familiar with pinside, or the spooky pinball podcast, I should have asked how the hell he heard about the game. His # was in the late 200's, but it just amazed me that someone that wasn't massively into pinball knew about the title and got in on it so early. Anyway I thought it was an interesting adventure, turns out there will be at least 2 Rob Zombies in the town of Lafayette, IN and mine will be going on location for at least a little bit at Main Street Amusements whenever it arrives (Spooky you should perhaps organize a trophy of sorts for public location launch tournaments, similar to how Stern does upon releasing a new title), and I know for sure that makes at least 4 RZ coming to the state of Indiana. Hopefully by next year the code will be at a point where tournament mode is solid enough for it to be used in the IFPA State Championships as I think its great to throw in those unexpected titles that will kick a player's ass and make the whole tourney run faster. Anyway team Spooky keep up the great work.

#4046 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

I think MANY people dropped out when the $ were due. A pinside guy was WAY late (Sept. or Oct.)getting on the list as he somehow missed the announcement and also was able to get one. I'm sure this guy saw it on Zombie's website. Is still surprising a non pinball person was able to get one. Good though.

Yeah I remember Rob shared it online, so I'm guessing it hit his twitter, facebook, website etc....allowing fans to get in which is cool, I'm sure it will lead them to being fans of pinball as well. Just didn't expect to find it in my little town. Be cool to get them both in one place sometime and have people battle it out.

#4052 8 years ago
Quoted from sadler28:

Glad to hear there will be 1 to play in Indiana. I haven't been to MSA yet, but a friend of mine says it's awesome. An RZ pin will force me to go. Thanks for that

No problem it's worth the trip. I love less than 5 minutes from there. Open door policy at my house anytime you want to come play hit me up.

#4092 8 years ago

I just posted this week about how I met someone who is purely a fan of RZ and doesn't even play pinball or know about Pinside who got in so I'm sure others did as well.

1 month later
#4383 8 years ago

I've played lots and enjoyed it. Put up what was the GC, not sure if it will hold.

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).pngimage_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

#4424 8 years ago

I think a clear plastic like was created for sparky on Metallica covering the living dead girl area from left side of ramp over to lower pop would work great and solve majority of problems.

#4443 8 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

did anyone have their game go into ball search?
Where was the ball?
Was it a stacked ball in trough?
Was it multiplayer or single?

Single player. Ball stuck on top of plastic between the two pops on left and the wire form ramp. Saw it happen two times on games I was playing and once just watching someone else's. Never saw a ball search trough related issue.

Also random code idea I saw several times an inner orbit shot be made when the drop target was still up. I think you should add in a sneak shot award or value for making that shot with the drop target up, like dirty pool on afm or sneak in bonus on cftbl. Thanks for all of your hard work.

#4458 8 years ago

Yeah that could make sense for at least part of the ball drain bug, but there were several occurrences of the ball draining from an outlane and chop being completed awarding a ball save but not actually saving the ball and instead just advancing to the next player so I know for sure a switch was being hit during those.

#4463 8 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

As for the double balls; it happened to me last night before I fixed the save bug. I think this is the combination between the way I am doing ball stack protection and the unfortunate bug happening at the same time. Things got so flaked out with timers that it was trying to do a ballsave + new player load + anti stack routine.
As for cumulative stuff, I never really bought into that when I heard it. I think he ran into string of player that didn't trigger this. I'm pretty sure I have it figured out now and the logic should never let the player change while the save light is on. I'll be testing in multiplayer up to MGC, and I'll be there to fix whatever crops up as well.
We are working on the sneaky path stuff, just need to find the right sounds/videos to play along with that.

Fawzma, thanks for putting so much into the game and taking the feedback. I hope it continues to be done constructively for you guys and know that a lot of us pinheads are just trying to help, hope we don't come off as too big of jerks and that we show appreciation.

#4478 8 years ago

I enjoyed the game. I probably played around 15 games over the weekend, maybe 20. Because the game was so brutal ball times were very short, and even if the line was long you didn't have to wait that long. Especially compared to Ghostbusters, TBL, Hobbit, and Full Throttle which all seemed to be much longer playing games with more safe shots.

I liked that while selecting your mode you could see which shots were lit on the playfield for that mode. However that being said it didn't at all explain what to do, perhaps some info on the mode select screen could be added or would help with that. I found it easier to shoot the center ramp from the right flipper instead of the left even though it looks that it aligned to be shot with left side.

As I mentioned before I think a clear plastic mod, similar to the clear plastic mod for sparky on Metallica, will need to be made to go over the area of the living dead girl targets and the single drop target because most of my airballs came from that area, including two popping up on top of a plastic and getting wedged in between that and the wireform leading to a ball stick.

The game was brutally fast, but I think as more skilled players get on it and it makes its way into some tournament play you are going to see a game that isn't about flow but instead all about control, pace, and accuracy. There is not a lot of shooting on the fly in this game. The only time I was really successful at all with shooting on the fly was after lock shots coming from the inner loop after knocking down the drop target, the pop up post allowed for a nice drop to the right flipper and an immediate feed back into the inner loop for the next lock, I also had some success going right orbit to center ramp, but I certainly wouldn't want to try that over and over.

I enjoyed the upper playfield, and as Charlie and company described upon its release it looks a little bare and simple but it was fun, and if you get into a decent rhythm you will do well up there. I saw it used for a mode all its own, and also as multiplier of jackpots for other mods.
I'll be very curious on the rules for a wizard mode, although much like AMH I'm guessing most players will never see it. If people think AMH is tough this game will destroy them.

The only thing I found truly bothersome were the red plastic inlane ball guides and the rubbers from pinball life, both of these are things that won't be hard to change out for owners who like me don't like their feel. I assume the inlane guides are a standard part I could find made in metal, and if not I'm sure cliffy will be up for the mod challenge. Shots are tight and challenging. Looking forward to getting much more time on it.

#4484 8 years ago

We're calling this... the Tommy Skinner Texas evaluation super air ball fix included free with every game mod. We also added a clear plastic on the other side of the robot to eliminate the one and only crazy air ball trap we saw in Texas.
We could dial the flippers back, but hell... who doesn't like snappy flippers? Fawzma will tweak code for MGC, we'll give it another trial by fire up there, and as soon as we get back and feel the code is peachy stable, off they go that week!

100_3935_(resized).JPG

So yep, pretty psyched to have my very own super air ball fix haha thanks as always guys for taking customer feedback! -Tommy Skinner

1 week later
#4515 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I'm getting excited for all of you guys in on this game.

Mine will be at MSA on occasion just FYI

#4523 8 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Wish I could see the mods in person. LEDs tend to come through poorly on camera, so I can't really tell if I'll want the mods or not.

Not that my opinion matters, but I did see them in person at Texas and thought they all looked nice.

2 weeks later
#4586 8 years ago

ooops post incorrect.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#4594 8 years ago

Yep thanks for the clarification.

#4604 8 years ago

I would look at the old AMH comparison picture for reference. I got the upgrade on AMH very happy. Well worth it.

2 weeks later
#4734 7 years ago

Whats the wait open open open, pictures pictures pictures, post post post!

#4768 7 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Don't know how we got the ball stuck here,but we did.

Thanks for sharing. I'm sure these early issues will help spooky sort things out on future games.

2 weeks later
#4974 7 years ago
Quoted from herg:

That would be great if they can do it. Using the data I've gathered to generate a trendline, I'd estimate yours at closer to 7/13. The trendline also shows #300 at 11/5/2017, which is close to 17.5 months from the date #1 was shipped. It's all speculation, but I'm a nerd, and I enjoy these things.

Herg, how about #52? Thanks

#4977 7 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Swami sez, 7/31. But Kayte knows better than Swami.

My birthday being 7/30 that sounds like a good date, thanks man!

#4989 7 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

I don't understand your formula but it's definitely on the pessimistic side. Six months to produce the next roughly 100 games? You're banking on Spooky producing just 16-17 games a month on average? I think you have to be at roughly 6-7 games a week minimal to be a viable business, no?
Now, I will admit that I'm a bit concerned how the production of Domino's game (starting late summer) will impact RZ but Spooky says it won't. I'm not sure how it can't though.

AMH was at two a week for a long time and they remained viable. The new facility has room for a second assembly line I believe so just means more pinball for everyone, and limited to no impact on one title over another.

2 weeks later
#5178 7 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

You want the initial ball save to be separate from chop, correct?

I also think this is a good idea.

#5185 7 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

Got my Rob Zombie setup.....going to see what is out there for mods.
Is there way to get the volume better...i got it set to 100....do i need to get different speakers?
The one on right is the #150 Americas Most Haunted and i have another on far left. COOL game...Love playing it. Just maybe need some advise on queaking the game.

You likely need to adjust the amp in the cabinet.

#5192 7 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

What are the available options and prices available for a standard(from Spooky). I've been looking on Spooky's site and this thread, but not having any luck
Thanks

They have been sold out for a very long time unfortunately.

#5211 7 years ago

I'm pretty sure all the RZ are coming with backglasses installed, although it wouldn't surprise me if spooky bringing one across the country chose to do a translite for transportation reasons.

#5235 7 years ago

Nothing like physically and mentally killing yourself to see false info and speculation on Pinside... makes a guy feel GREAT!
If you TELL us the game is going on location and you'd like a bill acceptor door... we can help do that. It makes zero sense for a company our size to spend major amounts of money on coin doors and mechs when 90% of them are never going to be used in that way. We even changed the shape of the playfields to accommodate this on RZ.
You CAN fit a coin box in our games... all of them. It will slide under the amp, or worst case if your coin box is super tall, just slide the amp over... it's 2 screws. We have 2 location Spooky games... they both have coin boxes in them.
The Spaulding toy needs a callout in the test menu to save confusion... but it's working EXACTLY as it should. Play "What" mode and you'll see what I mean... he's not making constant noises... but Fawzma will add some snarky Spaulding comments for just casual bashes soon. Remember... in most modes that upper playfield is there to increase jackpot values, not battle Spaulding over and over.
Mr. Marshburn... what "ball hanging up at the bend in ramp" are you referring to? Do you mean the VUK tube? Please contact me directly so I can HELP you figure it out... I don't come to Pinside on a daily basis to see what Hilton's opinion on everything is or who's having an issue. Need help? ASK me...
Hilton... it's REALLY short sighted of you to think you know everything... the loudest voice in the room is rarely the smartest. Come work here for a few months and see how hard this all is. Then I'll hop on the internet and tell everyone how bad a job you did and expect you to be my friend after... maybe even ask you for discounts and ask if I can avoid paying you sales tax. We appreciate the support you've given us, but come on man... talk to us like humans on and off line, and try taking your personality down a notch or two now instead of waiting until you're older and mellowing with age like we all do.
Our build quality has been increased across the board from AMH to RZ. Yes, we have more improvements to make and we know this... and we will get there. If you guys seriously want to keep the open communication lines between Spooky and Pinside going, try not bashing us like a pinata... we WANT constructive advice and welcome it openly. Alternative is we just work hard and never come here like all the other companies do.
Yeah... I know I need thicker skin.

Awesomely stated. Ignore user feature of Pinside helps a lot. Thanks for what you guys do.

#5282 7 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

I operate an AMH on location, but I'm a savage being and don't use a cashbox, instead just let the coins fall onto the bottom of the cabinet
Anyways, my Rob Zombie (#43) will be shipping out on the next truck! I really, really hope it comes in time for the scheduled launch party next Friday, it's pushing it close.

I thought I was the only one who operated without coin boxes! Awesome, my RZ should be built next week and also plans to go on location as well! Cool so many are getting out in the wild.

#5303 7 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

V008 updates so far, going to start working on the alternate highscore table for individual goals before I release this
Fixed - Dragula - Upper PF flipper corrected to be enabled when the collect gas option is available
Fixed - Tilt, Gate Opto, Exit PF Opto, now shows text when those switches are activated in Switch Edge test.
Fixed - Spooky minute should only start if the menu setting has it turned on
Fixed - highscores in attract mode now have commas
Fixed - Left outlane was killing all timers for no reason
Fixed - Corpse mode score was not being killed like it was supposed to
Fixed - End of corpse mode wasn't setting main mode status properly, mode start indicator now working properly
Update - Added gate server adjustment down
Update - Increased startup delay to 3.5 seconds, giving more time for prop to load code
Update - More tilt code tweaks
Update - Skillshot earns 50k or 100k depending on how far into the combo you get
Update - During skillshot, player number and ball count scrolls on bottom left corner
Game Settings -> Show PL.BALL can turn this feature on or off.
Update - Left and Right outlane kicks a ball out when save timer is on.
Update - Spaulding will jerk a little any time you hit the gate, not just in What!
Update - Name entry, player show PLAYER1-4 instead of P1-4, the player score is shown in bottom right corner
Update - Bone rattle bonus changed to go with the way EOB bonuses are displayed
Update - Ramp hand can be collected more than one time per ball, and in any mode
Added - Holding start button for X seconds will reset the game to title. This is a setting in "Main Settings"
Added - Dragula part collection has an EOB bonus, total collected will go in its own high score table
Added - Ramp hands has an EOB bonus, "high fives" or "hand jobs" in adult mode, highscore table for this coming
Added - Bash King EOB, bash spaulding as much as you can for bonus. Will go toward high score table

All sounds awesome can't wait to pick mine up!

#5310 7 years ago
Quoted from sulakd:

Any update on shipping number? I think it was at 36 about 3 weeks ago?

I'm 52 and was contacted last week saying mine was being built this week.

#5312 7 years ago

Nah I'll probably go radio silent

#5340 7 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Found someone who has a fuse I can put in. Once everything's up and running I'll do a livestream, probably around 10:00 PM Eastern.
http://twitch.tv/ohiopinball (although after this I'll be switching primarily to Youtube Live rather than Twitch)

Sweet looking forward to checking it out

#5345 7 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Live now. Link as posted above.

Thanks for streaming it man, and Fawzma for being in chat to help tutor the gameplay rules.

#5373 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

This may be a stupid question, but why was the drop target positioned so that it's even possible for the ball to squeeze behind it?

For dirty pool

1 week later
#5486 7 years ago

Picking up #52 Thursday. Excited. Will be on location at Main Street Amusemens in Lafayette, IN. I also ordered a spare translite as a prize for a launch tournament with info to follow in near future for anyone interested in playingin it.

Waddle good luck with sale. I only know of 1 RZ physically selling at this point and it was a deal between friends at close to cost.

As someone who has a location that I've recently started also I understand using a game to bring in some revenue to open options. Make sense to me as well. Would I pay $13k, no. Doesn't mean someone else won't. Market will decide.

Back to more important things...version 8 for code public release close?

#5499 7 years ago

Spooky here I come!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#5501 7 years ago

Loaded and headed to Main Street Amusements! Will be available for play tonight 7-11, and most likely being streamed live from location!

#5510 7 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Is it safe to install the rev8 code now?

I installed version 8, that is what the stream is. Only noticed a few small bugs.

#5512 7 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Cool, I wasn't sure if it was 'final' beta for rev8 yet.

I have no idea but had no major issues. I'm sure waiting won't hurt haha.

#5522 7 years ago

Had left flipper fuse blow. Anyone else had same issue?

#5525 7 years ago

It seems my upper flipper was sticking. I had upper Playfield off last night to fix a shorted switch and apparently didn't put flipper back perfectly. All is good and fixed now.

1 week later
#5620 7 years ago
Quoted from paulywalnuts23:

Great pin guys, played it last week and it was a blast!

Nice where did you get to play it at man?

#5626 7 years ago

Right in your home town, on Main Street.

Cool that's my machine was just curious if there was another in Indiana or not. Glad it played well.

#5633 7 years ago

While we were there Larry was talking about the upcoming tourney, said there would be a AMH machine there. I take it that one is yours as well?

Yes sir.

1 week later
#5693 7 years ago

Anyone else running version 9 yet?

#5701 7 years ago

Installed version 9 beta on my RZ last night which is on location in Lafayette, IN. Played about two hours. Really like the change to 1000 corpses lock system. Was able to collect 1000 corpses for the first time since owning the game.

Upper Playfield flipper seemed stronger as well not sure if there was a code change or something but what mode was much more obtainable now.

As it states on the website I did have to adjust two switches due to the increased registration sensitivity in the new code. For me it was the lower left slingshot and the upper right rattle switch. They led to some insanely high scores for a few games.

Curious to see what others think of ver. 9 beta?

#5707 7 years ago

Says it has been dealt with, I have had no flipper issues yet on version 9.

#5718 7 years ago

Lost a left flipper fuse tonight out of nowhere. Replaced and no more issues. Finally collected 1000 corpses with the new locking system in version 9 on ball one which was nice feeling. Do recommend that once you have collected the 1000 corpses to no longer make that mode available to play. It was lucrative enough that in a competitive setting it would likely be the only thing worth playing for since you could just access it over and over.

#5781 7 years ago

RZ #52 on location in Lafayette, IN at Main Street Amusements was updated from version 9 to version 10 tonight. Get down there and check it out!

#5796 7 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I just updated to v11 and had a fail because I unzipped the files and then drop them in a new folder and then dropped that folder onto the card,went back and reformatted and then drop the unzipped files straight onto the card and it worked ,I believe it may say that on spooks install instructions but wanted it to be clear

Where did you get the version 11 files?

#5799 7 years ago

awesome thank you, I had been checking Fawzma's site. Will get updated tonight at the location then.

#5824 7 years ago

unfortunately my RZ and AMH are up for sale, ads are in market place if anyone wants them.

#5826 7 years ago

Yeah, life hurts sometimes, my fault, but need to get out and move on for awhile. Will be back on podcast soon.

1 month later
#6186 7 years ago

Spooky Pinball official house game #3...
Let's just toss this out right away. We are throwing the kitchen sink at this one, rolling RZ money into more talent and expanding the building, moving the number up to 500 units, and the price will be $6250. No LE's... just 500 bad ass awesome games. Might be an alternate backglass available to all, but that remains to be determined.
Not gonna say another word until it's ready to show and announce officially (gonna be several months). Hate to raise the price at all, but trust me... that $250 is ALL going towards cool interactive toys and the engineering it takes to make our games better.
We're waaay beyond the 1/3rd mark on Rob Zombie shipped and getting faster all the time. We want to have the best games we can possibly make, and do what we can to keep them affordable... pinball is crazy expensive any way you slice it.
Speculate away...

Speculate.....some old cartoon
!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

Wanted
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 20.00
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international?tu=tsskinne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.