image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #6177 Spooky mentions game #3! Posted by SpookyCharlie (7 years ago)

Post #6605 Gameplay and rules video from Spooky Pinball Posted by Jetzxi (7 years ago)

Post #7268 V019 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (7 years ago)

Post #7366 Common trough issue caused by flipper switch description Posted by snakesnsparklers (7 years ago)

Post #9017 V21 Changelog Posted by GhostThruster (6 years ago)

Post #9409 V22 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (6 years ago)

Post #10228 V23 / v24 changelogs Posted by snakesnsparklers (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tok.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#49 8 years ago
Quoted from Drewblood419:

Yeah I think it's weak that AMH owners get first crack at preorder and being that there are 150 AMH owners and only 50 LE spots.... Really weak spooky..... Great license but cutting out new potential LE customers before the game is shown and giving previous title owners first refusal on half of the entire lot is shitty

Just wait... Someone will sell their spot in the waiting list or have a game for sale two months after its released. It always happens.

I've never seen a hobby where people will pile in on an unknown project so willingly. Even though its apparent that Spooky can deliver, in light of recent pre-order debacles the behavior is bizarre.

#64 8 years ago
Quoted from MarcG:

Why cap it at 300? Seems like putting a fixed number on it may just be to pressure people to preorder. I would love a R Zombie pin fwiw

Its a small shop and they know the numbers they're capable of building during the timeframe. Its smart not to overpromise.
The theme is great. I like Rob Zombie (not a huge fan) and that style art and music will work so well together.

2 months later
#977 8 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

He was an icon on Fox (WFLD chicago before it became a national station)
Berrrwyyyn!

He also hosted an afternoon kids hour known as "the Koz zone"

They showed this years ago here. Being in PA, I didn't even realize the reference wasn't to PA's Berwyn which is a Philly suburb.
Ah, the good old days before the internet!

3 months later
#2406 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Aurich, you're a great guy. I know we've had our differences. But I went up at Expo just to say hi because I absolutely respect you as a person and a designer. And you have to be stoked about designing a pinball machine. That's a dream come true. So it's with 100% love that I say this: stop offering design help to the competition. Design feedback is fine. Everything you said in this thread was fine UNTIL you offered Charlie to help fix his playfield art problems.
You work for the competition. Plain and simple. You were up on stage with Andrew and Heighway...That is your team. That should be your family man. I get it, you love pinball and want to chime in. And believe me, you should. But when you offer to help "fix" it for someone, that is 1000000% wrong. Stay true to the guy who's cutting you checks and know where that line is. You normally do. But this time it just feels like you're saying stuff to make yourself look better, but in reality, you're just acting like a fanboy with no loyalty at all. And look, the most admirable quality in a man is trust. And if I were Andrew, I would be like, "What the fuck are you doing offering to help design Charlie's game?" Andrew is the nicest guy and may be letting this slide, but you have great potential to be an asset long term in pinball making, but when you sign on with a team, act like a pro and show them some respect. Enough of this "love of pinball" bullshit people. These are companies competing for dollars. Real money to survive and grow.
Still love you Aurich and I know you'll agree on some level.

Did I miss where he signed a blood oath with Heighway? I thought he was a freelance graphic designer, a contractor. His next work could be with any company making a machine.

Alex Horley is a great artist, but when I saw the playfield I felt it was done by someone without any real love of pinball. The art could just has easily been for a CD cover or motorcycle gas tank. As an artist that happens to love pinball, Aurich is very qualified to give an opinion or offer help. You know a forum has gone Bizarro World when unqualified people are telling the qualified to shut up.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Wanted
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tok.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international?tu=tok and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.