image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #6177 Spooky mentions game #3! Posted by SpookyCharlie (7 years ago)

Post #6605 Gameplay and rules video from Spooky Pinball Posted by Jetzxi (7 years ago)

Post #7268 V019 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (7 years ago)

Post #7366 Common trough issue caused by flipper switch description Posted by snakesnsparklers (7 years ago)

Post #9017 V21 Changelog Posted by GhostThruster (6 years ago)

Post #9409 V22 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (6 years ago)

Post #10228 V23 / v24 changelogs Posted by snakesnsparklers (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sevenrites.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#413 8 years ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

That's what I thought, but it would still be awesome to hear those songs. Come on Rob/Spooky!

Christ some of these requests are getting a bit out of hand. It's Rob Zombie themed, not White Zombie themed. There's a big difference, and the "come on Rob/Spooky" is just ignorant. They owe us nothing and have already gone above and beyond with this whole project in the first place. I think everything about this game, the announcement, & how Spooky & Joe @ PinballStar is spot on and anyone here making issues with petty nonsense is just adding unnecessary drama - for what?

Quoted from ZenTron:

what if 68 want one? The 18 are just out of luck? You see, this makes no sense and isnt fair.

First come, first served - ever heard of it? It's completely fair, it's your reasoning and logic that is unfair.

Oh, and since we're measuring cocks again, I'd like to remind all of you that have one, that your cock is an LE, and one of a kind at that.

#583 8 years ago

Anyone remember how awesome Rob Zombie made the Twisted Metal franchise with his music and the Dragula in the game? Man that was epic! I am definitely excited to see what this pinball machine becomes!

#626 8 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

shot map similiar to the one Heighway posted for Aliens listed below

It sure is a good thing they took the time and consumed resources to properly label the left and right flippers for me. I can see how that could be confusing.

#637 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I know you're being snarky

I'm so busted. I see your point Aurich, but I still think it's obvious which is the lower left and lower right flippers, as well as what a mid level or upper level flipper is and where they should be located. I just found it kind of funny. Anyone who actually doesn't know what the lower left or lower right flipper is will need a hell of a lot more details than that drawing has on it.

Does anyone have any idea what tracks Mr. Zombie and the Spooky crew are considering? Or can we see just a tiny small fraction of artwork? I'm overly anxious, this theme has been long overdue and it's very fitting that Spooky has been tasked with producing it... A small glimpse of this or that is what I'm really thirsting for in here.

#639 8 years ago

I'd be happy to see a pic of a single target or the entry to a single ramp or even just 1/16th of the back glass artwork or the initials of one song being considered. I don't need any of this to believe in the project or know that it will be completed. I'm just anxious to see this thing unfold.

3 months later
#1322 8 years ago

If someone didn't appreciate Spooky and Rob Zombie enough to get in when the 300 was announced, then they shouldn't cry about wanting more than 300 games. It's ridiculous.

I was not big on AMH when I first saw it. It just didn't seem evil enough to me, I don't mean that in a bad way either, I just thought the art and toys were a bit too kid friendly to be really scary and "spooky", and called "Most Haunted" if that makes any sense.. I wanted more blood, guts, gore, screams, & terror...

In fact, I didn't even have the decency to give it a try last year. What a mistake that was. After finally giving AMH a chance recently at York, I'm wishing I would have given it a chance before, and have been hoping for a chance to spend some serious time playing it as soon as I can track it down somewhere again. It was fast, furious, fun and exciting and I wanted more and more of it as I played.

It's difficult to commit to something sight unseen, and unplayed. But after finally playing AMH, I have no doubt that the Rob Zombie pin will be an awesome game in many ways. And there was no financial risk required to even get on the list in the first place. I may be kicking my own ass a bit for not just "going for it", and I would have no question had I played AMH before the RZ announcement. But I'll be damned if I'm going to be disrespectful enough to cry to Charlie about it in an effort to try and get my selfish kiddie way.

By the way Charlie, thank you for your vision and contributions to pinball! I really admire your approach and how you are doing it. I look forward to meeting you finally at the next show.

#1380 8 years ago

I can't get enough of the back glass art... If only I could see just even a 2 square inch section teaser of play field art right now... This is going to be a super exciting reveal when it happens!

#1383 8 years ago
Quoted from DefaultGen:

I know it's not like the reveal is going to happen on a random day in this Pinside thread, but I have to check this thread every time it updates just in case...

Haha, you read my mind, that's pretty much what I was coming here to say a few minutes ago but couldn't put it into words!

3 weeks later
#1444 8 years ago

Patiently waiting for a sliver of a fraction of an image of play field art or just a piece of juicy information or the slightest inkling as to more of what is in store for us has been a difficult task. Call me crazy, but this is probably one of the most anticipated reveals I've ever been actively keeping an eye on. Every day I get on here to take a look and see new comments could be that day. But alas, I am foiled once again this morning...

4 weeks later
#2732 8 years ago

My take on the play field art is similar to how I first felt about AMH. At first, it didn't wow me at all. I regret not playing AMH sooner than I did due to that fact. It feels like a strong, well built machine and played wicked fast and fun.

The Rob Zombie art package is awesome, yet the play field didn't wow me at first. But like AMH, RZ and the play field art has grown on me a lot in the past few hours, the more it sinks in. I think everyone is so used to the same old thing all the time that they don't see the vision and eye Charlie has, and his passion for breaking out of the traditional molds. And that's why I think his games grow on me over time, while not wowing me at first. Because once I break out of my comfort zone and what I'm used to, I think I get his vision better, which results in a whole new appreciation for his work.

Well done. I can hardly wait to play this beast of a machine!

5 months later
#4898 7 years ago

Is there any way to make sure all Rob Zombie and America's Most Haunted pins have someone knowledgeable with Spooky on hand at all future shows? I was more than disappointed with the poor maintenance, terrible setup and lack of volume on the games I tried to play at Allentown. If that was what I had to base my purchase on, I'm sorry, but it was that bad... The games look awesome and I enjoyed AMH when it was setup properly and I could hear it. But when I saw that and RZ at Allentown, it was like someone set them up and just left them go... Seemed like a kick in the nuts to those who worked so hard to make those games, for them to be so seemingly neglected during a major show. Not to take away from Spooky or single them out - this isn't a DP thread but Big Lebowski seemed to have a similar fate there as well.

7 months later
#6984 7 years ago

Such a killer theme. The whole art package is stunning on this as well.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Wanted
5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sevenrites.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international?tu=sevenrites and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.