sr17 (resized).jpg
R0010137 (resized).jpg
R0010139 (resized).jpg
R0010136 (resized).jpg
R0010127 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #6177 Spooky mentions game #3! Posted by SpookyCharlie (7 years ago)

Post #6605 Gameplay and rules video from Spooky Pinball Posted by Jetzxi (7 years ago)

Post #7268 V019 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (7 years ago)

Post #7366 Common trough issue caused by flipper switch description Posted by snakesnsparklers (7 years ago)

Post #9017 V21 Changelog Posted by GhostThruster (6 years ago)

Post #9409 V22 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (6 years ago)

Post #10228 V23 / v24 changelogs Posted by snakesnsparklers (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sensfreak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2121 8 years ago

Deposit will be sent in before the deadline. So excited for this.

#2130 8 years ago

At least one is headed to Canada.

#2153 8 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Not possible. Unless there's a secret clock feature, the board has no awareness of time. Best I could do would be to make some sort of flipper code while in attract mode.
In settings you could record flipper hits, repeat in attract, which enables adult mode.

Mine will always be set to adult mode. There is no other way to play it.

#2531 8 years ago

I love the standard translate. It ties in better with the toys on the playfield.

#2554 8 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

I'm also worried about this being the first pinball done by the coder, but that concern could go away tomorrow with the video.

I am actually not worried about the code. I am sure that Spooky will be making sure the code is equal too or better than AMH.

#2980 8 years ago

Just sent in my deposit tonight. Excited to get this game.

#3187 8 years ago

155 here.

1 week later
#3404 8 years ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

I like the shaker idea too. Maybe low osculation with rumble of car engine in audio them more when you hit something.

Love this idea.

#3514 8 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Yeah both are but i like normal one better.

The Standard translite has the same Rob Zombie image as the playfield so that, to me, helps it tie in more to the overall game.

#3518 8 years ago

I would like to own both translates so I can change them up from time to time.

2 weeks later
#4030 8 years ago

Any chance of the Rob Zombie pin being at Allentown in May?

1 month later
#4408 8 years ago

Would love to hear some more reviews from people that played it in Texas. Damn excited to own this game.

7 months later
#6435 7 years ago

I have been told that #155 will be arriving at my house in the next 3-4 weeks. So exited to own this game.

1 week later
#6497 7 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I just installed the game blades from Tilt Graphic in my custom RZ... The icing on the cake .
Here are a few pictures of what they look like installed with the UV GI lighting on and off. I which my phone camera took better pictures.
Steve
Pinball Refinery

Do the blades just stick onto the cabinet?

3 weeks later
#6657 7 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

Pretty impressed with their shipping and customs setup. From factory to me in Canada looks like a 5 day approx. shipping time. Very fast!

Good to know. That is pretty fast shipping if it only takes 5 days. #155

#6659 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

How much was shipping, duty and tax? I picked mine up but might ship next time.
Pm me if you want.

Brokerage fees and taxes for me was $519 CAN. Shipping, I believe, is $615 to Ontario.

1 week later
#6688 7 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

The game comes with LEDs already installed. There was an option when ordering (which mine has) to have insert colored LEDs installed at the factory. I think all the insert bulbs are wedges. I changed a couple of the purple ones under the living dead girl inserts to the Comet purple passion ones. Not sure why you would want to swap them all out.

Can you post a pic of what the Living Dead Girl inserts look like with the purple passion LEDs?

#6704 7 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

my game is coming up soon. just wondering if most people added the knocker kit and shaker motor from pinball life?
is the shaker well implemented or not really necessary?

I added the shaker motor and the knocker to my game. I will let you know what I think of it once I receive it.

#6711 7 years ago

Number #155 has arrived. More photos when I have it setup.

IMG_1905.JPGIMG_1905.JPG

IMG_1906.JPGIMG_1906.JPG

IMG_1904.JPGIMG_1904.JPG

#6718 7 years ago

Here is #155 all setup. Love the game play.

IMG_1911 (resized).JPGIMG_1911 (resized).JPG

IMG_1912 (resized).JPGIMG_1912 (resized).JPG

#6720 7 years ago

How many times do you have to hit Captain Spaulding before he moves over? I am just wondering if it an accumulative thing or if there is something wrong with mine.

#6736 7 years ago

Just wanted to ask this questions again: How many times do you have to hit Captain Spaulding before he moves over? I am just wondering if it an accumulative thing or if there is something wrong with mine.

#6738 7 years ago
Quoted from herg:

hAbO's answer is correct.

Thanks. Sorry I missed the original response.

#6741 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

As your collecting chicken and gas in WHAT!! mode it will light the dancing things on the screen every time you complete both rollovers. Once they are all lit then you have to hit captain Spalding 3 times. He only move when you beat WHAT!! mode

I followed what people said and select What and hit Spaulding. He did move over. Thanks for the help everyone.

I also got the House of 1,000 corpses multi ball for the first time and knew I just had to keep hitting switches to rack up 1,000. I finished with 1,090. It was pretty crazy with all 7 balls going. This game is excellent. I love the speed, the layout, and Fawzma's code. So damn good.

#6763 7 years ago

Anyone install the Tilt Game Blades? I am just wondering if they look good in the game. What are the thoughts on these things? Do you think they make ganes look better?

#6793 7 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Best guess is mid 150's... minions work four, 10 hour days or I'd ask the floor manager (not here today).
Also, Fawzma has a better code fix for the VUK power control... we finally whined enough that 4 was weak and 5 was too fast that he caved and gave us 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, etc. It will be released on the next update (no, I don't have a date). But yes, keep in mind RZ has LOTS of code, audio, etc etc I want to see in there yet. Sid & Rob both have lots of lines we haven't used.
All in due time. Just hang in there... AMH only got its final code revision a couple months ago.

My game is #155. What should I be looking for to see if the change was implemented on mine?

1 week later
#6859 7 years ago

I have the game for two weeks now (#155) and I love it the more I play it. Challenging shots, the upper slings really make for fast and crazy game play. The music and call outs are great and I can't wait to hear the rest of the callouts that Charlie says are coming. I am very happy with my first Spooky purchase. Great build quality. Excellent customer service.

1 week later
#6953 7 years ago

Anyone come up with a different set of instruction cards for the game? I know there is a set available through Spooky's site but I was wondering what others have come up with.

4 weeks later
#7169 7 years ago

I have started the What mode a number of times and when Spaulding moves over and the ball goes in the hole and falls to the playfield, it doesn't start multi-ball. Is there something about the mode that I am missing? (e.g. do I have to shoot the ramp or the left inner loop, etc before the multi ball starts?)

1 month later
#7520 7 years ago

Quick question regarding the What! mode. I have completed the loops and Spaulding moved aside and I then made the hole in the upper playfield to have the ball fall through and land on the main playfield. Is there something I need to do I get the multi-ball but no all the time. I am wondering if I need to adjust a switch.

#7523 7 years ago

The shaker motor is integrated well into the game. Spooky was nice enough to install the shaker motor and the knocker kit for me when they built my game. Such a classy company.

3 weeks later
#7705 7 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Has anybody ever had 2 balls get stuck in the VUK? Happened to me for the first time ever last night. Once the second ball goes into the VUK you pretty much have to take the glass off to unstick them as the VUK cannot send either ball to the upper PF when there are 2 and it just keeps trying over and over unsuccessfully. Probably just a fluke since this is the first time I've seen it.

This happened to me too.

2 weeks later
#7962 6 years ago

I find that a number of times that I shoot the left orbit it misses the mode hole. Is this a common problem?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 210.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sensfreak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international?tu=sensfreak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.