Topic Stats

• 10,502 posts
  • 602 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by KingPinGames
  • Topic is favorited by 102 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,193 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

50EAF020-4CD8-4119-9427-F544C9EF38B0 (resized).jpeg
5DEFF28A-B529-4D16-A30F-1A4C5F68DDB9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3858 (resized).jpg
IMG_3857 (resized).jpg
IMG_3856 (resized).jpg
20191005_213740 (resized).jpg
20191005_213729 (resized).jpg
20191005_221951 (resized).jpg
20191005_221631 (resized).jpg
20191005_221713 (resized).jpg
20191005_221535 (resized).jpg
20191004_231821 (resized).jpg
20191004_230221 (resized).jpg
20191004_225937 (resized).jpg
20191004_225047 (resized).jpg
20190926_165833 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #6177 Spooky mentions game #3! Posted by SpookyCharlie (3 years ago)

Post #6605 Gameplay and rules video from Spooky Pinball Posted by Jetzxi (3 years ago)

Post #7268 V019 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (2 years ago)

Post #7366 Common trough issue caused by flipper switch description Posted by snakesnsparklers (2 years ago)

Post #9017 V21 Changelog Posted by GhostThruster (2 years ago)

Post #9409 V22 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (2 years ago)

Post #10228 V23 / v24 changelogs Posted by snakesnsparklers (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rubberducks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4116 3 years ago

I really don't think it'll take them 18 months to build 300 RZs. I'd wager well under a year. They'd only need to do less than 2 a day to be done in 6 months. They've nearly managed to finish AMH practically working out of a backroom. As long as they don't have problems with parts or QC, a proper production line and more assembly staff ought to help them spit the machines out quite swiftly.

1 year later
#9431 2 years ago
Quoted from zombywoof:

Well, I had to get the soldering station out for the first time on my RZ. I noticed that the right (chicken bucket) pop was registering points but not firing. Sure enough, one of the wires had broken free of the coil. I was surprised to see that a wire on the lower right sling had also broken free. I hadn't even noticed that it was not firing. Other than a broken flipper spring, this is the only repair I've had to make. I'd be curious to hear what other owners have had to fix.
Spaulding's Chicken Pop

Slingshot

Out of curiosity, do you have a shaker installed and running, or not? This seems to happen way more frequently in my machines that have shakers.

1 month later
#9634 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

I believe that's actually how Fawzma handles it... but it's not flawless. The new trough with a stack opto (started with Jetsons) is the right solution and I wish we had it in RZ, just wasn't an option.
I'll have Fawzma go over this in code... not sure he made any changes to the trough in the latest rev, but can't hurt to check. Just not seeing this on either game in the shop or our route game but obviously something is going on.

Would it be possible to retrofit the new opto, if the software supports it?

#9655 2 years ago
Quoted from lamihh:

- new speaker grills

Link for these?

#9675 2 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

I am still needing a good card for the right.
Anyone want to send me something.
Or have some good ideas.
Magicchix

Use your LE card.

1 month later
#9772 1 year ago

I'd messaged flashinstinct about doing some target decals for RZ.

He asked that the following be sent to him, "... dimensions in mm with pictures of targets."

Since I'm away at the moment, I thought one of you guys might be ready and willing to do it.

Tons of mods for RZ, but no decent target decals, and the larger ones do look conspicuously bare.

3 weeks later
#9790 1 year ago

Dunno about further content or rule adjustments, but updates should continue for all games, as long as there are bugs.

WOZ is on its 45th code release ...

#9792 1 year ago
Quoted from rotordave:

And it’s still not as fun as RZ or AMH.

In fact, it’s not fun at all.
rd

I have both WOZ and RZ. I feel that the former is superior to the latter in just about every conceivable facet. But that's not the point.

They continue squashing bugs and providing fixes ad nauseum.

#9794 1 year ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Well I’m hoping that Bowen is allowed to have a tiny look at RZ and offer some suggestions.
I would love to see a little more content update (I’m greedy I know). After the code is completely finished I better get to see a video of RD blowing up the game as he promised!

I imagine he's perfectly well allowed. But he's no doubt been employed for current and future projects. If he wants to do it in his own time ... but no idea if he even likes RZ.

#9811 1 year ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Yeah man.
Do you know what happens when you beat Iron Throne on GOT? One of the harder wizards to beat?
Nothing.
So disappointing.
rd

Dwight was sure to fix that for his next game. There's no possible way you can feel disappointed in the same situation.

2 years after release, no wizard for GB.

2 weeks later
#9841 1 year ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

Has the apron mod ever been updated? It had lots of promise, but never went anywhere.

When I spoke to Fawzma in January about buying one (I did), he said he had various plans for it and would update it.

I assume he's just been too busy with ACNC to do anything. Particularly as there was the switch from PinHeck to PROC.

Doubt he lets us down, but it may be a while.

2 months later
#9878 1 year ago
Quoted from DarkTruth:

Can you guys lend some ideas on the sound settings? I can't figure exactly what to set where. Bass vibrates cabinet in a bad way.

Cabinet or glass? If latter, anti-rattle tape?

#9883 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballkim:

Have we been given any time frame for when the code will be updated again?

Think the ACNC code is still super basic, judging by what some people who went to the SFG show said. So I'd guess some way off.

2 weeks later
#9920 1 year ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

RZ code also needs a final bugfix. All the main features are there and working, let's take this from 99% to 100% complete!

I finally began playing it a bit more. Not quite enough to really comment on most of the game code issues or suggestions that others have made.

However, I think the underlying system code is quite lacking in a couple of areas. Two things IMO that are absolute musts on any modern machine, and which are (surprisingly) absent:

1) Coin door ball save, or at least an option for it. Unfortunately, ball hang ups are a thing on RZ due to some of the recesses and elevated areas, and the insane speed (and thus air) the balls cannon off slings and pops. Probably 50% of the longer games I have, I get a stuck ball ... and thus the game is ruined, as I can't dislodge it and save the ball.

2) Game restart. There's an option for it. But it isn't a game restart. It just stops the existing game, fires the ball out. Game over screen (can't skip it), and half the time makes you enter your initials on a score screen too (again can't skip it). It's frustrating and time consuming, and I can't think of another modern game that doesn't have the feature, or makes you go through all that rigmarole.

Both of these issues - rather than game code - make me not want to waste my time playing it.

It'd also be nice if there was the option to turn off the entering-initials for score for anything other than a high score. I'm not even sure why it asks for them most of the time? Having a better sorted high score table that one could flick through in attract mode would also be an improvement.

The option to have replays be EBs is surprisingly missing too.

As many others have requested, in adult mode it would be preferable if the game used a mix of adult and non-adult callouts - except in the case of obviously child-friendly ones (kitty for instance).

One game code thing. It'd be a decent quality of life improvement if when the ball drains and you have save running, there could be a 1.25 second additional ball save. So often the auto-launcher will fire the ball hard into the pop, and it will shoot straight back down the right outlane with no chance of saving it. It's pretty frustrating. Or maybe not a general ball save, just a right outlane save for 1.25 seconds. Further, it'd be kind of nice to have the option to turn off auto-plunge when in single ball play.

-------

So I doubt I'll be playing it much until updates come.

But on the positive side, it looks absolutely awesome when lit up, especially with a few mods. Click on images - the thumbnails always look bad on Pinside:
IMG_20180619_203351 (resized).jpgIMG_20180619_203435 (resized).jpgIMG_20180619_203610 (resized).jpg

#9929 1 year ago

I don't really see the great rush. I'm sure Fawzma will get round to it once the bulk of the work on the new release - ACNC - is out of the way.

I suspect it already would have happened if they hadn't switched from PinHeck to P3ROC.

#9931 1 year ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Rush? I've had my game since May of 2016. It's July 2018. I don't think 2 years is unreasonable to expect finished code, especially one of the major modes (reverse flipper infection) that was a marketing teaser early on and one of the reasons I bought in.
I really respect Spooky for what they're doing, but I have noticed that the focus quickly shifts to the next game, and we're left twisting. It almost happened with AMH were it not for the insistence of Ben Heck finishing that game. With Ben gone, I don't think Fawzma has the same leverage, so I'm sure he's following whatever direction Charlie points him in. Unfortunately, that hasn't been working on RZ anymore.

I think it's more to do with the fact that Spooky started from scratch, pretty much, so their software infrastructure was pretty basic for a long while.

Whilst neither system or game code are where we would like them to be yet, the current beta release is the 23rd release for the game, is it not? That's pretty good support.

1 week later
#9961 1 year ago
Quoted from rotordave:

All comes down to personal taste I guess.
I can’t stand games like WOZ or Hobbit that have ridiculously overcomplicated rules that almost nobody understands.
Rules like that wouldn’t work on RZ. RZ is a game of survival.
Same with something like Aerosmith... the current AS rules suit that game perfectly. Overload it with 32 modes like the hobbit — that’d be awful.
Recently I was astounded by a pinsider who complained that he didn’t like the X-Men ruleset because it didn’t have a “master wizard mode” for completing both Danger Room and Dark Phoenix. Then in the next sentence he admitted to only ever completing 2 (out of 7) villain modes. So why the f**k does he want a wizard mode he’s never going to get to? Ever? Just makes absolutely no sense to me. Sort of like complaining your car is speed limited to 200 miles an hour when you live in Los Angeles. People just like to moan I guess.
There’s my rant of the day. I enjoyed it!
rd

WOZ isn't overcomplicated at all, for the most part. Only thing is the horses ... which are ... kind of ridiculous, to put it mildly. But they don't really play that much of a role in the game, so it's no big deal.

1 month later
#10048 1 year ago
Quoted from Doot77:

Yeah why is it v23 never came out officially? I recall v22 introducing an issue with the trough ball eject that my game has and it’s probably been a year since that code came out

It's not finished and fully tested. I got the impression Fawzma wanted to do one big update to address all the stuff, rather than just finish what's already in v23 and then do another one. Plus he's obviously run off his feet with ACNC.

#10054 1 year ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Well I think they need to get on the RZ code and finish the damn thing. ACNC’s aren’t exactly flying out the door.

I don't. I'd rather they get ACNC to somewhere near where they want it to be in the long run, and then do RZ.

Much better that it gets the time it needs than have something minimal and rushed.

#10056 1 year ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

I don't. I'd rather they get ACNC to somewhere near where they want it to be in the long run, and then do RZ.

I doubt they either will or feel they can spend 2 or 3 days, let alone 2 or 3 weeks on RZ at the moment. Not happening.

It's much better for all concerned if it gets finished properly with the time it needs.

#10060 1 year ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Then this ball continually just gets kicked down the road. They will always be behind.
It’s time to get it finished and put in the rear view.
The code at current state of ACNC is sufficient enough for release. I’ve played it several times on location at an arcade near me.
RZ is a 2016 release. We’ve waited long enough. It’s not like ACNC is going to be code complete in a couple months.

They're never going to prioritise a game that was sold out years ago, production has long since finished on, and which has had 23 updates over a new game which they're badly behind on code with due to the platform switch, which they want to actually begin shipping units of to non-test / location customers.

I trust them to finish it properly. But if there's a chorus of people complaining, they'll just be more tempted to rush a bodge out to quell the whining.

#10069 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Will RZ code ever be completed? Will known bugs get squashed? Will enhancements promised by Charlie even occur? This kid was born after the game was released in 2016. What will occur first ... new code drops or the kid gets into college? Excuses have been tolerated for too long. Where’s my complete RZ code Spooky?
[quoted image]

Quoted from rubberducks:

They're never going to prioritise a game that was sold out years ago, production has long since finished on, and which has had 23 updates over a new game which they're badly behind on code with due to the platform switch, which they want to actually begin shipping units of to non-test / location customers.
I trust them to finish it properly. But if there's a chorus of people complaining, they'll just be more tempted to rush a bodge out to quell the whining.

The more you complain, the more you risk getting something you don't want.

Stern abandon code for years, having barely touched it after release. Then, frequently, when they finally issue an update, it's a slap in the face - WWE / ST etc.

People were crying incessantly about Hobbit, then got a complete game changer once Ted had the time for it .... imagine if they'd caved to the whinging, put out a couple of bug fixes much sooner and called it quits.

Fawzma is one guy, and rightly he's full time on ACNC at the moment. Spooky have nobody else. Scott's doing his own games (and sound effects for ACNC), and despite what people seem to think, Bowen is not a coder.

Everyone knows they're behind because of the switch from PinHeck to P3ROC. Just be patient.

"Good things come to those who wait."

#10072 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

How about it Spooky? Oct and Nov should be full bore ACNC, then dedicate the month of December to completing RZ and Jetsons.

A month on RZ (it doesn't need THAT much time), and worse Jetsons, whilst ACNC will still be early? You're dreaming.

They do that and they hold up the rest of the team doing audio, animations, graphics. Plus Bowen is also left to twiddle his thumbs.

It makes absolutely no sense.

It would be really nice if they had a second full time coder, but they don't, and I'm dubious that they'll get one who would work on the old PinHeck system games anyway, as it'd be a waste of time learning the old system.

#10074 1 year ago

Because you hold up the rest of the team, and give customers of new machines a less favourable impression. You also rush yourself to 'finish' a game that deserves some time when there's a lull.

It makes no sense for either their customers or from a business standpoint.

#10081 1 year ago

None of you are listening still.

Because you want something, that does not make it so.

They have limited resources. That's a fact. They would be mad to divert attention from ACNC to Rob Zombie, and much less Jetsons at this moment.

Of course it would be better if they had more coders. But they don't.

You're also pretending that RZ hasn't been updated, when it's had a mass of updates since its release. I've no particular desire to play mine until stuff gets fixed / added, but screeching that it has to be done NOW won't help anybody, especially when it would be commercial suicide. They're really behind on ACNC and need to catch up.

#10089 1 year ago
Quoted from davijc02:

You’re right they are behind. However I’m guessing the contractual agreements with the license timelines only pertain to having all 500 machines built. Per your thought process code can be completed whenever it’s convenient. Right?
Im not trashing Charlie or Spooky in anyway. I think they are trying like hell to do the best they can. I just don’t think holding out for this final code update to RZ is going to sink the business or throw them into a deeper hole. With the current operation there will never be a time where they aren’t behind the curve. It’s just time to get this completed and put it in the rearview.

It's nothing to do with the license or contracts. It's getting their customers a decently playable and fun game in a reasonable time frame.

ACNC is miles behind RZ, or was when we last saw it. It may be better system wise (some of the things most needed for RZ), but that would be because of the change in software framework ... also due to the change in software framework and hardware, game code is obviously months behind where they wanted it to be.

BM'66, GotG and now Deadpool got absolutely shit on for shipping with either non-existent or basic code.

The former recovered somewhat, I don't think sales ever really did with GotG, and word on the street is Deadpool isn't selling too well ... most likely explanation being the very obviously basic code. Maiden ships with very good code ... apparently selling brilliantly.

#10107 1 year ago
Quoted from robertmee:

It's quite obvious to me where Spooky's priorities lie. I don't like it, but it has affected my buying decisions going forward with Spooky. No sense for me to buy their next game when my current game is unfinished. Those of you defending this practice will be bitching in two years when your AC is unfinished while Spooky is on to their next title. It's a vicious cycle and a poor way to do business IMO.

Guess you must have been thrilled waiting 3 years for the mass of bug fixes, rebalancing and new stuff you got for your AC/DC this year. Still bugs, and indeed Lyman says there's still stuff to fix and more to add. Maybe he'll get round to it next year, 7 years after AC/DC was released?

#10109 1 year ago
Quoted from Mitch:

I bought spooky because I didnt want to deal with the stern code BS and yet here we are.
I wanted to put a deposit on Alice cooper but decided against it as progress on rob zombie had stopped.

You seriously compare this with the BS Stern pull? Really?

#10114 1 year ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Didn't buy AC/DC on preorder NIB with the promise of certain features. Knew what I was buying when I bought AC/DC. Good try on the red herring. You can continue to defend Spooky and that's fine. I dI'd the same early on. But at some point you have to separate your love for Spooky overall, which I still have too, to recognizing the flaw in their business model and how it's starting to affect their customer base.

I don't love Spooky. They're just a pinball company. What I would ideally like & what I wish were true, and what is realistic are frequently not the same thing. That is the case here. People seem to struggle with understanding that in this hobby.

I held off on putting a deposit down for ACNC until the early spots were gone, so I'd be waiting a year or a bit more (~ #400). Because it was patently obvious they were going to be set back hugely by the change of system. Obviously that has a knock on effect on RZ. Of course I could have put my money down immediately and then complained about both ... that would seem churlish though.

But you did know what you were buying into. A small boutique pinball company with limited resources and limited non-production staff, based a long way from any major towns or cities, which was always going to find it difficult to recruit new coders, even with their much faster than expected growth.

Indeed, I think Ben when he left the company said that was one of the biggest issues they faced, if not the biggest. I'd imagine they're constantly on the look out, but when it's a 3 hour round trip to Madison, probably not that simple.

Stern grossly under-staffing on coders, when for the last few years they've been raking it in, and have massively more resources at their disposal, is not the same thing at all.

#10134 1 year ago
Quoted from sleepygtr:

Not meaning to rain on the bitching parade (and some of the points are certainly valid and I hope get ultimately addressed - I don't have the history with it most of you do but happy there is healthy competition for Stern) but changing the subject a bit.... I am now a member of the club and just LOVE this game (just bought it from a friend) even with it's faults. That said, the upper play-field is pretty awful but looks really cool and I think it has potential. In the photo there is a hole for a post - seems all of them have it yet no post? Was this post tried and then abandoned? Many times the ball just drains up there with no chance at all and I think a well placed post would at least allow the player to keep the ball up there longer.... Has anyone tried any innovation yet or do we just accept the fact that the ball will drain with no chance to hit it? I would love spookycharlie to weigh in on this.
[quoted image]

Reduce both VUK *and* upper flipper strength.

Factory is much too strong on both. Unplayable on mine.

1 week later
#10152 1 year ago

Has anyone replaced the super loud fan on the main (big) Meanwell PSU in the bottom of the cabinet?

If so, what size is it?

#10154 1 year ago

Yes I replaced mine. It's a 60x60x25mm, I replaced it with a Vantec SF6025L 60mm Stealth Case Fan which is much quieter, there are some posts in this thread with more info if needed.

Thanks. Might have a 60x60x25mm left from adding some fans to my WOZ.

#10157 1 year ago

Does anybody have pics of their LED OCD installed in a Rob Zombie? Herg has a great deal going on now @ $39 for a Spooky board. Wanted to see if anybody customized the settings or just use it with out of the box settings and where they installed it.

Out of the box looked good, so didn't change anything. Can take a photo tomorrow.

2 months later
#10190 1 year ago

Doubt it'll happen before Q2 2019, and I'd rather it didn't.

Fawzma obviously still has his work cut out for him on ACNC. If he has to pause that, then this will get half assed and then probably abandoned. I'd rather it got the attention it deserved on both game and system code sides.

We all wish Spooky had more manpower in the coding department, but they just don't.

#10196 1 year ago

Yeah, but for programmers you're typically competing with tech or games industry jobs, offering more pay & benefits, and usually in or near a major city with a major airport. At worst, a more minor but hipsterish city (possibly like Madison).

There's a really good reason why JJP have all their software guys, and actually both designers, in an office in Chicago rather than Nowheresville NJ.

#10218 1 year ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

Is Fawzma ever going to update the $300 apron he sold so it does what he promised? Has there been any updates?

No updates yet that I'm aware of but it does work great upon initial release. I would love to see some more of its capabilities used![quoted image]

I haven't even installed mine, yet. But I can't say I blame him. Spooky have been way busier generally, and him specifically with Ben's departure and the system change and code rework for ACNC.

I doubt that was something he really could have legislated or planned for. Hopefully as Spooky sell more and more machines they'll be able to lighten the load on him with new recruits, and he can go back and finish this - he has promised to do so.

#10220 1 year ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Don't quote me on this but I think the apron mod was his baby. It might be something he needs to do on his own time.

It is, yes. But the point is he's been run off his feet with official work. I think he had been planning to develop more mods too, but obviously no time for that either.

#10227 1 year ago

Can we have the patch notes, please? Preferably for V23 as well, as a lot of people were on V22.

Difficult to assess the changes fully if we don't know exactly what was changed.

Thanks.

#10229 1 year ago

Some stuff I mentioned before that wasn't in the notes. I was led to believe that the game restart was going to be done, at least. Can anyone say if any of it was fixed?

* Game restart. There's an option for it. But it isn't a game restart. It's a game end. It just stops the existing game, fires the ball out. Game over screen (can't skip it), and half the time makes you enter your initials on a score screen too (again can't skip it). It's frustrating and time consuming, and I can't think of another modern game that doesn't have the feature, or makes you go through all that rigmarole.

* It'd also be nice if there was the option to turn off the entering-initials for score for anything other than a high score. I'm not even sure why it asks for them most of the time? Having a better sorted high score table that one could flick through in attract mode would also be an improvement.

* The option to have replays be EBs is surprisingly missing too.

* As many others have requested, in adult mode it would be preferable if the game used a mix of adult and non-adult callouts - except in the case of obviously child-friendly ones (kitty for instance). Variety is good.

#10232 1 year ago
Quoted from robertmee:

So still no reverse flipper mode? So the year that we've waited for an update, that's it in the release notes? Am I missing something?

It's been stated repeatedly that it didn't play nicely with the boardset so was removed and wouldn't be added back.

#10241 1 year ago

I think a lot of people (most) wanted the way Infection works changed. But it appears that didn't happen.

#10257 1 year ago

You guys seem to be forgetting WWE LE.

Some went for well under $5k.

9 months later
#10456 3 months ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Do not bring Spooky into this.. this was my project.
No more mods are being made and haven't been made/sold in the past 2 years.
There is a bug in RZ that needs to be fixed, nothing major. At that time I'll revisit adding other mode items that came out after the mod came out.

Did a mix of clean and dirty call out options ever get added in an update?

If not, please do. Simple improvement. Variety is the spice of life.

Re: code on this game generally, I hope it gets opened up to the community somewhere further down the line - as it's obviously not going to get re-run, and the pinheck system is now defunct anyway. Although maybe that would require Ben's sign off too?

#10459 3 months ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Ben didnt write the code for RZ. It was Fawzma.

I would think Ben and / or LongHorn Engineer did the basic system code and board firmware though, which I assume he's referring to. Either way, even if Fawzma did it, it's still defunct as they've now moved on to a totally different system.

Quoted from dung:

I'd be interested in looking at the code. Just wonder what language it was done in. Pretty sure ben open sourced the boardset and basic code, just haven't had a reason to dig into it.

I think this was true, and game code itself for AMH was open source ... but the former was withdrawn and the latter's later versions closed, I think in part due to the HomePin saga. I would hope though, if Spooky / Ben etc were amenable to it, enough could be disclosed (even if it was only to parties who had to prove legitimate interest) to make further support or evolution of the game through the community possible.

PinHeck being end of life does have its advantages, if this comes to pass - they or anyone else are unlikely to open source the code on their current system. Also, I think Ben is working on a completely new board system that would compete with or replace the FAST & PROC systems, so perhaps the concerns about PinHeck being used / abused by competitors is now no longer so relevant.

#10464 3 months ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Im not following....I thought the desire was to modify the game code. Without having the orignal game source code available from Fawzma, having Ben's OS code isnt going to get you far....unless you are proposing rewriting all the game code.

Depends what it's written in. There are decompilers.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Draper, UT
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rubberducks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside