image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #6177 Spooky mentions game #3! Posted by SpookyCharlie (7 years ago)

Post #6605 Gameplay and rules video from Spooky Pinball Posted by Jetzxi (7 years ago)

Post #7268 V019 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (7 years ago)

Post #7366 Common trough issue caused by flipper switch description Posted by snakesnsparklers (7 years ago)

Post #9017 V21 Changelog Posted by GhostThruster (6 years ago)

Post #9409 V22 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (6 years ago)

Post #10228 V23 / v24 changelogs Posted by snakesnsparklers (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rockrand.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1216 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I hope AMH ends up being their worst game, and they just keep striving for new ideas and making new pins and building on what they learn each time. No reason to look back, look forward.

Amh is done at 150 and I believe Charlie is not going to move from that position and I agree with you that they should keep moving and innovating but if amh is there worst pin we are in for some great games

1 month later
#1439 8 years ago

Ya from what I have seen she is quite a dish

9 months later
#5794 7 years ago

I just updated to v11 and had a fail because I unzipped the files and then drop them in a new folder and then dropped that folder onto the card,went back and reformatted and then drop the unzipped files straight onto the card and it worked ,I believe it may say that on spooks install instructions but wanted it to be clear

#5818 7 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

My RZ is supposed to ship in a few weeks

Enjoy,I took a chance on this game and I love it

#5831 7 years ago

I know I use Bonny flippers on any pin I can get away with it but what can I say,and also the post lights looks very nice and I also added some spots on the slings using the 4 smd ablaze bulbs like spooky uses and they do work ok on the 5v

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#5852 7 years ago

Is there a way to swap the upper flipper to the right flipper button,I just can't do anything with it,like woz you have a choice,also I really like the music for a pinball machine and that really worried me when I started to watch and listen to rob but it really is crazy fun and I am walking around singing the tunes.

1 week later
#5905 7 years ago

Mother f got blood on my best clown suit,family fun for all

#5920 7 years ago

Post LEDs with spots are very nice

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#5943 7 years ago

It's a great game but like amh it needs some tweaking to get it to play just right not unlike any new game

#5947 7 years ago

You can buy post lights from a number of suppliers,I use the 12 v one from cointaker but I understand the best ones are from great lakes modular ,also pinball life sells some that work one lower voltage.i have never had any trouble from the ones from cointaker.

1 week later
#6038 7 years ago

I suck and after I just a little adjustment in the vuk I found the upper playfield quite easy to get control of,mabey a little to easy,if you add memory to what make it adjustable,yes or no.

#6079 7 years ago

I just use gorilla clear tape for rattles,you will have to use a few layers but it works fine,

1 month later
#6391 7 years ago

I don't know if you have received you game yet but be ready too install anti vibration tape and enjoy. No shaker needed it shakes enough

1 week later
#6474 7 years ago

Am I alone in saying when I play American witch I get Kind of turned on

1 week later
#6538 7 years ago

Is there a chance we can get some more call outs for the rejected shot,"you must be use to that"I like it but that is all I ever hear.it would be nice if there was one more at least

1 week later
#6599 7 years ago

I use gorilla clear,it is thick and works well for me ,I lay a down a strip and run a blade along the edge to trim,you may need two layers,cheep local,I have no experience with the brand anti rattle tape

1 week later
#6636 7 years ago

I must be worse than I thought,that game is tough and reaching hell is an amazing feat,I don't care if it is made harder or kept the same ,I will never see hell

#6662 7 years ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

My routed RZ was down briefly after a robot servo issue, but thanks to Charlie sending a new part and his below helpful video about replacing the robot servo, the machine is earnin' and rockin' again. Thank you, Charlie!
» YouTube video

The robot is cool but is really just for effect and I would be suppressed if anybody would even notice it non functional but glad is it up and running

2 weeks later
#6762 7 years ago

I love this game but the right orbit is just so dam hard and I suck to boot any advise

#6823 7 years ago

The game kicks but and it so fast it makes iron man feel slow,I love mine,just wish Could hit the right orbit

#6832 7 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Don't agree with this. Most people that have played one either did so at a pinball show or have one at home. Many people do not attend shows or did but didn't come across a RZ. Even the RZ's that have been at shows did not have current software, so these people don't have a good sense for the game. Now many more people have watched game videos, but isn't it difficult to gauge a game remotely? So as more people come across a RZ and play it, demand will grow. By then it may be too late to buy a RZ from Spooky.
There are going to be 80 BMSLE's, hundreds of BMLE's, but there will only be 300 RZ's. It is a small boutique run of a complete game, yet costs 50% less.

And of corse an unlimited amount of premiums,same game less bling

2 weeks later
#6949 7 years ago

I realize infection modes were causing fuses to blow so can we get the bug fixed so we can have them back

#6996 7 years ago

Are we getting the infection modes back?

2 weeks later
#7122 7 years ago

Like Charlie sad the code will be great like amh in time

#7124 7 years ago

True but I think it will get done

#7127 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Freak:

Got mine last week, it looks fantastic in person. You can see some of the improvements from AMH.
I had been reading all the Pinside trash talk on this game, I'm so glad I'm big enough to make my own decisions. This game has exceeded my expectations, can't wait for next code update! It's only going to get better. Pumped.

Love Rz,I have never followed others options,for example I did not like acdc and owned a premium for a few years sold it for my Rzle and never looked back,only regret is that Rz went down in value and acdc went up o well,I also love xmle,tfle and avengers,to each his own.

#7141 7 years ago

I have done a few updates and have never held down any button

2 months later
#8028 6 years ago

Don't forgot to allow American witch to always show on adult mode,so dissopionted when the cat shows up.

#8057 6 years ago

I started a game and this is all I got on the display and thoughts,games works but no display

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#8058 6 years ago

I found it,loose connection.

Thanks

#8060 6 years ago

Ribbon cable

1 month later
#8356 6 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Rob Zombie Dream Team Go!

I like what I see and feel even better about the future for Rz

3 weeks later
#8494 6 years ago

are we going to see v20 soon?

#8521 6 years ago

I was told v20 last Monday,I guess he ran into more bugs

1 week later
#8626 6 years ago

I am having a blast with v20,sorry for everybody that sold before this killer update,feels like a new game and I am blown away,only bug I can find and I suck so I am sure there are much better bug finder and is mode start,is the display is not showing the choices,you can pick from the playfield only,no biggie and I have infection on.

Thanks you spooky for the fantastic effort

Code,code ,code

#8773 6 years ago

What is spooky minute,we need a rule sheet for v20

1 week later
#8844 6 years ago

Turn off infected modes.told this is being corrected

1 month later
#9021 6 years ago

Your Commitment to code sets the standard

#9027 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Is anyone getting a second ball loading on a ball save?

Yes I did

1 month later
#9233 6 years ago

David you are the best,man I wish all new games had this level of support,not even close,it just keeps getting better.

2 months later
#9477 6 years ago

I have left flipper fuse blow twice in just a. Few games on v22 back to 21 and no blow so far

#9496 6 years ago

I see there are a a few more owners having left flipper fuse blow,is it safe to run 4 amp,Charlie would say not safe to over fuse,I have cheep Amazon bought fuses in the game could that really be the problem,all I know is it works fine on v21.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Wanted
Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 20.00
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rockrand.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international?tu=rockrand and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.