image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #6177 Spooky mentions game #3! Posted by SpookyCharlie (7 years ago)

Post #6605 Gameplay and rules video from Spooky Pinball Posted by Jetzxi (7 years ago)

Post #7268 V019 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (7 years ago)

Post #7366 Common trough issue caused by flipper switch description Posted by snakesnsparklers (7 years ago)

Post #9017 V21 Changelog Posted by GhostThruster (6 years ago)

Post #9409 V22 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (6 years ago)

Post #10228 V23 / v24 changelogs Posted by snakesnsparklers (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider punkin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10596 3 years ago

Joining your club with a HUO standard shortly when it arrives.

#10602 3 years ago

Not sure, there are a couple of LE's, was offered one back last year when i was tempted with this title. been umming and ahhhing over it for ages. unusual for me as i normally bite the bullet, but the sparse playfield has had me doubting. we'll see.

#10606 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Freak:

I think 8 came to Australia originally, might be a couple more now. There are only 6 AMH’s here. My Spooky collection is bolted to the floor.
I have side armour coming with my R&M. Has anyone put these on RZ yet? Never done these before. Any advice is appreciated, Cheers

The one i just bought is just around the corner from you mate.

I'm yet to see one in the flesh, so i'll withdraw the remark and say that something about the playfield had me doubting, a cheap look maybe?

But i'm really looking forward to seeing and playing it now. Was going to drive down and get it, but the 14 hour round trip has me thinking i'll wait till it gets delivered.

#10608 3 years ago

WTP5uCU (resized).pngWTP5uCU (resized).png

Can't remember being so wrong about anything for a long time. The most beautiful machine i have now, maybe even better looking cab than Theatre of Magic which i think is the best out there. Playfield and backglass is also stunning.

And the gameplay is so exciting, can't wait to put some more games on it.

Do people really say that some of the other Spooky's are even better? This machine is top class.

pb64 (resized).jpgpb64 (resized).jpg

pb65 (resized).jpgpb65 (resized).jpg

Can the language be turned off to operate this machine in a venue? I bet my mate will buy one if so. I'd put money in it any day. Wish Deadpool had that language setting, the 'adult' on DP is lame.

#10611 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

I do. Had a mint LE and a mint AMH. I kept the amh. I would like it back at some point, but needed funds at the time and it was easier to replace than my other games.

Rick and Morty (Standard) Spooky Pinball, 2020. ...
Rick and Morty (Blood Suckers Edition) ...
Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle. ...
Total Nuclear Annihilation. ...
The Jetsons. ...
Domino's Spectacular Pinball Adventure. ...
Rob Zombie's Spookshow International. ...
America's Most Haunted.

Assuming AMH is America's Most Haunted, but can't see what LE may be in the list.

#10612 3 years ago

Tried searching for best spooky but got nothing, assumed there must be at least a few threads on it. Would absolutely buy another spooky after this experience.

#10617 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

I was, not sure why that was so hard to get? We are in a thread dedicated to Rob zombie and there was an LE.

Apologies for being obtuse, i was asking about other titles so assumed you were also talking about other titles in your answer. Hope my stupidity didn't offend you too much and you can still sleep.

#10618 3 years ago

Can anyone tell me if there was a manual with this game? Can't see it with the machine and can't find the volume button or figure simple things out without it as i'm technically ignorant.

Can't find one to download with a google search or on the spooky game support page.

#10620 3 years ago

Thanks kindly, i'll go and take another look.

#10622 3 years ago

What an unnecessarily offensive person you are. You know you can put me on ignore?

I'm glad you are a point of a percent of all the great pinball people i met. I hope your day gets better.

#10635 3 years ago

Yeah i do realise, it came with a folder with all the original mod paperwork in it. there's optionals from the factory like the knocker, shaker and lock bar as well as mods from other companies.

Sorry, but there's no paperwork with the speaker lights although the original ones are in the coin box.

Thanks guys for the ratings, i know a guy with a Total Nuclear Annihilation so will see if i can get to his place and try a game. I'm gathering all these games 9maybe with the exception of Rick and Morty) will have low production numbers and therefore be hard to come by?

#10638 3 years ago

That's them.

#10643 3 years ago
Quoted from DrMark12PA:

The Kimballs version doesn't look like it has the ROB part only ZOMBIE. Your version looks like it says ROB ZOMBIE?

Sorry yes, they do. Don't know if manto (the original owner) follows this thread, but he would probably be able to tell you where he got them. I'm betting he is a member here under that name, it's his handle on Aussie arcade. MANTO1975 found him, try a pm.

#10646 3 years ago
Quoted from theadicts77:

The amount of new posts had me excited and i thought, oh wow, spookycharlie and fawzmagames have finally come through with the last code update they have been promising for years now. Oh well.

Apologies, just a little 'ol excited new owner.

1 month later
#10691 3 years ago

Hi all, my spinner on the murder ride loop broke off the other day. From what i can see it's a mod and doesn't affect gameplay or scoring at all if i just take it off?

rz1 (resized).jpgrz1 (resized).jpg

#10694 3 years ago
Quoted from Sonic:

Erik - Glad to be of service - and glad to help resolve a curious engineering (from my POV) faux pas from Spooky.....

Thanks for looking after us down under too, Matt!

Quoted from mackey256:

Yeah that's a mod. No changes to game play with it off.

Thanks mate.

#10696 3 years ago

pb77 (resized).jpgpb77 (resized).jpg

2 Spooky's here so far, i know of at least one Aussie has the whole set.

#10698 3 years ago

Thanks, this is looking from the hot tub

df25 (resized).jpgdf25 (resized).jpg

#10701 3 years ago

Is it needed to replace both? if not, which one needs doing? The one closest to the skulls or the other one?

#10703 3 years ago

Thank you mate. We have a couple on the way to the land of vegemite, glad i can leave one for someone else.

#10705 3 years ago

Sent a message to a guy i know here with the same issue to reach out to babak this morning. The only thing i don't like about this machine is going to be fixed? Fuckin beauty!

I like Rob Zombie heaps better than my Alice Cooper that everyone else says is a better machine.

1 month later
#10750 3 years ago

Too scared to have a go at the playfield removal to put mine in yet.

#10752 3 years ago

I'll find a good day when i'm not hung over and have spare time if i can. Have to be in the right frame of mind or i'll fuck more than i fix.

#10757 3 years ago
Quoted from mackey256:

I would suggest marking the flipper bat under the play field with a permanent marker so it's easier to get back in the right spot when you put things back together. It's a little finicky otherwise...or at least it was on my machine.

Can you explain that a little more? I thought it was take the flipper off before remove the playfield?

#10759 3 years ago

Excellent, i do understand now, but;

Quoted from epeabs:

Its not that bad to do. Remove the upper flipper bat and "washer", unplug a few connectors under the playfield, and remove two screws. Lift off the playfield and swap out the old switch with the MRS.

How do i remove the bat (or mark the shaft) without getting the playfield off first? Sorry to be thick and i probably should just try and do it, but i'm trying to get the steps straight in my head before i start and this seems conflicting.

#10761 3 years ago

Got it now, thanks mate. Should have realised, i'm not mechanical.

#10763 3 years ago

Yes, i have a good mate who is a tech and an operator locally. He encourages me to do stuff that's non diagnostic myself. As we're mates i have to keep working out ways to pay him back for all his help without money changing hands. It get's complicated.

#10765 3 years ago

Thanks, will do. He'll pick on me if i ask him to do it without even trying.

3 months later
#10822 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

For RZ, the Spine mod has had demand inquiry around 3x what exists and I know has sold for a premium. This was discontinued before I released the Elvira mods--ever since then, everything I've ever made got a significant boost in demand (partially thanks to Zach's endorsement on SDTM for Elvira, ACNC, and RZ in Jan/March 2020).

I keep finding broken ribs on the playfield

#10824 3 years ago

True. Definately not complaining (specially since i am not the original purchaser) and it still looks totally cool. The emogi was just spossed to be a grin, i don't know what they actually mean.

rz1 (resized).jpgrz1 (resized).jpg

rz2 (resized).jpgrz2 (resized).jpg

Once again, not complaining, the mod is super cool like it is and looks like it should have been standard.

#10827 3 years ago

That would be right then, because two is all i've found. The mod was already installed when i bought the game (along with a lot of others that are probably yours too).

#10829 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

If you're getting significant airballs, it may help to add those padded target decals (those fixed that issue on my game [haven't checked to see if they're still being offered on eBay]).
I've seen many with a mix of my mods and Tim's mods.

I've never seen another one (i think they are pretty rare over here) so i don't know what's standard and what's not. I do know i have to fix the leds that have dropped out of a mod up the top (and put the MRS in while i'm there) before i play it again.

Great machine, i like it better then Alice because it's so individual (and the adult setting).

#10831 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Unlikely my mod with LEDs falling out...shouldn't be possible on any of mine.
I prefer both RZ and AMH to ACNC (wasn't my initial expectation).

Yeah, once again, was only noting that i had to fix it. Stuff happens and as far as i know it's a stock piece. It's like an awning part over the top playfield with silver and red stripes on it (something to do with the fried chicken reference i suppose). It had a cover over the led strip that fell off first, now the strip has fallen out is all. I'll get in there once i have built up the nerve to tackle the playfield removal to put the reed switch in. No biggie whatsoever.

#10837 3 years ago

Both my RZ and Alice are quirky as fuck. Alice has a ball missing at the moment that i haven't looked for yet (common with mine) and Rob Zombie is forever losing track of balls or getting them stuck up the loop.

I can't put either of them in comp because you can never get 4 straight games in a row.

:Love them dearly for all that.

#10839 3 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

Do the MRS mod from M&M Creations. That will take care of the RZ ball stuck in the loop.

Thanks, i have one sitting here, just have to get the guts up to tackle the job.

4 months later
#10899 2 years ago

Moved Rob up the front to get some love the other day.
It's alaways had an intermittent sound issue where there is no sound now and then. Fixes with a reboot.

I'm finding now that if it's left on the sound will dissapear after an hour or so and is fixed with a reboot.

Anyone have an idea what to check? Could it be as simple as a connector, or is it the amp overheating and cutting out?

#10901 2 years ago

Thanks, i'll try that.

1 week later
#10902 2 years ago

Had Rob Zombie up the front getting play for more than a week now. Just had an amazing game, eclipsed my score of nearly 8 and got past 18m.

That 7 ball multiball is the best multi i have ever played. better than GnR, better than the 6 ball one on AE.

That it happens on the fastest controllable machine i can play, where every rubber is a sling, it's incredible.

Just love this machine so much, thanks again to the guys for the RMS switch, absolute game changer.

#10904 2 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

I've played quite a few games on Zombie this past week. I finally realized locking 3 balls gets me to 7 ball multiball and house of a 1000 corpses. I've beat 1000 corpses twice now in the last several days. My best to date 36 million my 2nd best 34M. I've got a new love for this game.

Me too. I needed 5 more mill to get on the table with people i've never met but should never expect to win against.
(previous table before i bought it).

But what a game!

I'm going to find a rulesheet and learn some of the rules. Looks like something attainable and it really nests into my play style (reflex, hit and nudge).

It went from 'that thing down the back that's always broken' to top 5 this last week. Thanks to the ball stick probs being solved.

Alice is still down the back broken.

#10906 2 years ago

Yep, but yesterday.....

'Missing balls'

Fuck.

5 months later
#10947 2 years ago

Never heard of a company doing that before.

Not sure if i'd be happy at all if i paid for an LE.

Damn right it's a better backglass though, never seen one before.

Only you can't see the titties, so points off for that. (i have the same pair of machines ..not le though)

#10950 2 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

It's got that nice big ol' witch butt though that makes up for it

Didn't spot that. The titties are still in the game (war cry round here is 'Get the titties!).

No harm there. Now i really want one.

2 weeks later
#10953 2 years ago

I've always found non pinball people to really love Rob Zombie. They always have as a favourite game Deadpool, Rob Zombie or Indiana Jones.

2 months later
#10960 1 year ago

Snap! I have the same pair.

2 months later
#10967 1 year ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

This is great. Thank you. I will see if I can figure out a way to print them. Thanks again!

There's resizing instructions on the first page of the printable apron card thread.

2 months later
#10982 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

I think it's "drop your top" lol.

Don't forget to look up at the screen for great titties.

#10989 1 year ago

Haven't put precisions on mine yet, but they'll be in the next order.

#10991 1 year ago

Under the lockdown bar mate.

#10993 1 year ago

Usually won't start a game if one is stuck.

3 weeks later
#11006 1 year ago

I like it dark.

1 month later
#11009 1 year ago
Quoted from PBhead:

Why is the LE version not recognized separately in the Pinside Machines tab?

Why ask here instead of pinging a mod and actually doing something about your issue?

#11011 1 year ago

Would you like me to type it again, or would you just be happy reading it again?

8 months later
#11047 6 months ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out. By the way I think RZ is one of the best spooky pins made for pure fun.

I asked a new player at comp warmup here the other day what his favourite he'd played so far and he surpised me by saying IJPA. It's inevitably either Deadpool or Rob Zombie.

#11049 6 months ago
Quoted from zebpin61:

The $0.91 ic chip arrived today and in she went - Rob Zombie LIVES again! Lesson learned, not a good idea adjusting leaf switches while the machine is on, in switch test mode - unless you're really careful to avoid closing unintentional circuits! Now I can enjoy Halloween season with the 3 Spookie games: Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle, Halloween and Rob Zombie! Let the games begin...

I have a different trio, but good times nonetheless.

spooky2 (resized).jpgspooky2 (resized).jpg

#11051 6 months ago
Quoted from zebpin61:

Awesome set up! I have TNA CE too but was focused on Halloween ghoulishness. Enjoy playing this weekend!

Ahh, we don't have that tradition or that holiday.

I saw Halloween at Pinfest Newcastle last month. Despite being there for 3 days i couldn't bring myself to play it. The sculpts man.....

How much would it have cost to put a $5 steel knife under the glass instead of that horrible foil thing? It probs would have been cheaper....

And the green hedge things on the left habitrail where the plastic soldier things are?
I truley thought someone had forgotten to take the packing blocks out when they unpacked it. Took me a while to figure out it must be linked to the movie.

Just couldn't bring myself to press the start button..

Ashamed to say i had half a game on Spinal Tap instead....

#11053 6 months ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Y

Not surprised. Cant even hit the start button once? You should try next time, sculpts dont make a game FYI.

Not sure how whether i play a game or not affects you, but....

There were 100 games there. Didn't play lot's of them for various reasons, including the fact there were lot's of people who had paid to be there most of the time.

It's true that sculpts don't make a game, but i collect pinballs for their beauty as much as the gameplay and theme immersion, it's a big part of pinball to me, the functional art thing.

#11055 6 months ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Yet, you couldnt even bring yourself to hit start, once. Coolio, you dislike what you havent tried. People are like that.

I don't know who Coolio is or why you have them confused with me.

I don't know why you are fixated on why i didn't play a game.

I do know why you are deliberately misinterpreting what i said when you suggest that i dislike what i haven't tried.

It's because you are raving about a tiny little issue that you have no justification in raving about, so need to invent some justification.

So once again, i never said i disliked anything i hadn't tried.
And the bit where you made up that i was told it was bad? More bullshit. never heard anything said about the game and it was the first time i had seen one, in the flesh or online.

I disliked the cheap looking toys and furniture that were under the glass, disliked them so much that i would have no interest in owning the game. I didn't need to press any buttons to know that, so kept walking.

If i have no interest in owning a game and it's not a comp, there's no reason at all i should play it.

By the way, i didn't even look at Venom, despite the fact that it was the world release of the Premium either, let alone play it.

Another game i have no interest in owning, so saw no need to play.

#11057 6 months ago
Quoted from Roostking:

So you have played Halloween, despite your earlier postings? Also, i might remind you that you brought up pins you havent played, yet shit on. Have I nailed the pertinent facts?

No you are making everything you said in that paragraph up from scratch, Deputy.

#11060 6 months ago
Quoted from Roostking:

So you have played Halloween and made an educated post, or looked at it, and passed? Which is it man? Super easy answer bud.

I've said what happened into tiny detail.

I don't know why you have chosen me on this occasion to badger and bully about my opinions and practices, but i'll politely ask you to stop.

1 month later
#11062 5 months ago

I have had an issue with Rob Zombie for a long while now that didn't bother me too much when it was only turned on for comp.

When the machine is first turned on it works fine, but after a few minutes, or a few minutes after the last game the sound will no longer work when starting a game. No audio at all.

I'd like to know if anyone knows what to look for in starting to identify the problem?

Thanks in advance.

#11063 5 months ago

Guess i'll ask spooky.

#11065 5 months ago
Quoted from zebpin61:

Please share what Spooky ends up determining is the root cause. I've not experienced what you described and have nothing to offer towards resolving the problem.

Will do, i filled out a ticket i think.

#11067 5 months ago
Quoted from Geezerp:

Are you running the latest code?

I don't know how long ago i updated it, but it didn't do this after it's last update i don't reckon, although it's been doing it a while.

I'll check later.

#11068 5 months ago

code 26 ver 8

Seems the latest

#11069 4 months ago

Reply from AJ said the same that was hinted to me, try a new SD card and fresh code as maybe the card is wearing out.

What size/brand SD card should i buy? Are they fussy like some games that use sticks?

Can't remember if the card is in the backbox or the cab either?

#11071 4 months ago

Thanks, been a lot of beers since i updated it. I'll just get another of whatever's in there.

#11073 4 months ago

Yep, had the site up, but thanks for the info on the card, i'll order one.

edit; found this in my draw, good to go?

R0010088 (resized).jpgR0010088 (resized).jpg

#11076 4 months ago

Thanks guys.

#11077 4 months ago

SanDisk Ultra 32GB SD Card SDHC UHS-I Camera DSLR Memory Card SDSDUNR-032G 90MB/s New Version

Twice as fast as ordinary SDHC/SDXC Cards

Store lots of photos and Full HD videos?nd transfer them quickly to your computer?sing SanDisk Ultra SDXC and SDHC UHS-I Memory Cards. Great for compact-to-midrange point-and-shoot digital cameras and camcorders, these memory cards offer read speeds of up to 80 MB/s1 and are twice as fast as ordinary SDHC cards, allowing you to take pictures and transfer files quickly. SanDisk Ultra SDXC and SDHC UHS-I Memory Cards come with up to 128 GB2 of storage and are resistant to water, extreme temperatures, x-rays, and shocks. A label allows you to note what's on the card for easy identification.

Great for capturing Full HD Videos

SanDisk Ultra SDXC and SDHC UHS-I Memory Cards have Class 10 speed ratings4 for recording Full HD (1080p) videos. Enjoy smooth video recording performance whether you're recording a family get-together, sporting event, or school play.

This one seems to be directed at camera's, will it be ok?

https://www.flashtrend.com.au/sandisk-ultra-32gb-sd-card-sdhc-uhs-i-camera-dslr?gclid=CjwKCAiAx_GqBhBQEiwAlDNAZuLKUBBr4_wiDbJI9v9m_vcG_NezQs7PZtJ6rN8m7SHFjngKOhKYORoCqUAQAvD_BwE

#11079 4 months ago

Thanks, on it's way. Sorry about the basic Q's, but i'm not experienced with technology, just know how to do the things i do all the time.

1 week later
#11080 4 months ago

R0010127 (resized).jpgR0010127 (resized).jpg

Been staring at this long enough.

Let's fucking do this thing.

Great success, thanks all. Just a sling switch to look at now.

#11083 4 months ago

Reporting back that a new SD card with the same code did indeed fix my problem of sound dropping out completely and glitchy graphics.

Thanks to the hint i got from here via and to AJ for the fix (especially if it was the same person ).

#11084 4 months ago

Enjoying the shit out of having Rob up the front.

It's in bad company.

R0010137 (resized).jpgR0010137 (resized).jpg

R0010139 (resized).jpgR0010139 (resized).jpg

Next up mod is purple Halo Precisions, but i want to put mirrors in there, black if i can find them here, can someone tell me what style blades fit please?

R0010136 (resized).jpgR0010136 (resized).jpg

#11086 4 months ago
Quoted from Roostking:

That Orbit 1 backglass looks great!

Such a great game too. I feel like a 70's rock star when i play it.

1 month later
#11088 3 months ago

Sunset Riders

#11090 3 months ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Stern Blades fit with a quick alterment!

Thanks, so not Bally/Williams ones? They are different?

#11092 3 months ago
Quoted from sleepygtr:

Sweet- never seen one!

There's only six of them. Mines the only black one.

Eight Ball retheme.

sr17 (resized).jpgsr17 (resized).jpg

1 month later
#11099 59 days ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Hey, i am trying to adjust the volume on a new to me rob zombie. I cannot figure it out. Isnt it the red button inside the coin door?

No, the amp on the cab bottom.

#11101 59 days ago

This? Cause all it allows me to do is adjust the sub and the treble. I cannot make the game quieter or louder with that.
[quoted image]

May i suggest the volume knob circled in red?

Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg

#11103 59 days ago

Yah that just turns the backbox speakers down but the sub is still ‘pounding.

Yours works differently than mine then.

Good luck with it.

#11106 59 days ago

He's asking about the game volume i thought. That's why i said use the volume knob. If the subs still pounding he could use the sub volume he's pointing at.

Those knobs should be adjusted till you are happy with the overall sound. Anti rattle tape is good too.

I had a 10 year olds birthday party at my place the other week and used the volume knob to turn down the game volume rather than turn adult mode or the machine off.

#11110 59 days ago

Seems funny they'd label the amp knob with 'volume' if it doesn't control 'volume', hey?

#11113 58 days ago
Quoted from metallik:

Guys, they both control the volume. The sub knob turns the cabinet sub up/down and the right-side volume knob turns the backbox up/down. This allows you to fade the sound as you want it.
Turn the right knob up until overall it's as loud as you want, then turn the sub knob up til it has the amount of bass you want. Fine-tune the two til it's perfect. Use the bass/treble knobs to adjust those as well (mostly changes the backbox speaker output).

Yes i know, just having trouble explaining it in a way that gets comprehension.

Quoted from punkin:

He's asking about the game volume i thought. That's why i said use the volume knob. If the subs still pounding he could use the sub volume he's pointing at.
Those knobs should be adjusted till you are happy with the overall sound. Anti rattle tape is good too.
I had a 10 year olds birthday party at my place the other week and used the volume knob to turn down the game volume rather than turn adult mode or the machine off.

1 month later
#11121 4 days ago

Did well to find one. I've only seen one for sale over here since i got mine.

It was NIB a couple years ago.

50le's and 250se's. It's a rare game. Fastest game i have here and it's up against Tron and others.

7 ball multi is incredible if you can keep a few alive, set my GC score again last weekend at an open hose at mine.

Enjoy it mate and well found.

If it's not already installed, you'll need to contact Matt Sonic to get the RMS for under the top playfield. The standard switch cause a ball hangup.

#11123 4 days ago
Quoted from Flash71:

Thanks! Really looking forward to it. Mirror or art blades ? Only thing it doesn’t have.

If you find out which mirrors fit it, let me know. I'll put them on mine.

My Alice has art blades and i love them.

#11125 4 days ago

Indeed.

#11128 3 days ago

Excellent thank you, i have a couple spare sets of B/W mirrors here.

Blacks are hard to get here without dealing with people who don't back their product.

#11131 3 days ago

They looked great when i put them in Gnr. Rob will work really well.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Wanted
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 210.00
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider punkin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international?tu=punkin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.