Topic Stats

• 10,540 posts
  • 603 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by davijc02
  • Topic is favorited by 102 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,194 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

ADE83A81-A076-486A-BB15-D149DE1BD5C7 (resized).jpeg
50EAF020-4CD8-4119-9427-F544C9EF38B0 (resized).jpeg
5DEFF28A-B529-4D16-A30F-1A4C5F68DDB9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3858 (resized).jpg
IMG_3857 (resized).jpg
IMG_3856 (resized).jpg
20191005_213740 (resized).jpg
20191005_213729 (resized).jpg
20191005_221951 (resized).jpg
20191005_221631 (resized).jpg
20191005_221713 (resized).jpg
20191005_221535 (resized).jpg
20191004_231821 (resized).jpg
20191004_230221 (resized).jpg
20191004_225937 (resized).jpg
20191004_225047 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #6177 Spooky mentions game #3! Posted by SpookyCharlie (3 years ago)

Post #6605 Gameplay and rules video from Spooky Pinball Posted by Jetzxi (3 years ago)

Post #7268 V019 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (3 years ago)

Post #7366 Common trough issue caused by flipper switch description Posted by snakesnsparklers (3 years ago)

Post #9017 V21 Changelog Posted by GhostThruster (2 years ago)

Post #9409 V22 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (2 years ago)

Post #10228 V23 / v24 changelogs Posted by snakesnsparklers (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider princea56001.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1974 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

KT has had a few emails bounce back as undelivered... don't panic, we'll hold those spots until we find you. I'll update that later.
And we appreciate the PayPal friends & family / gift thing, but DON'T do that! Heather the hot accountant will kick our ass... if you want to help in that regard, just tell KT and mail a check.

I thought I got in in time for the list of 300, but I'm trying not to panic yet as I haven't gotten the email. Should I be blessed to receive the email Charlie, what is the possibility to be able to drive 5 hours from MN tomorrow to come see it?

#2129 4 years ago

Got my email recently. Talk about patiently waiting! Hoping to get down to Benton the end of next week to check it out and I'll pay it in person. Things should calm down by then, right?

#2533 4 years ago
Quoted from JeffA:

So, 6/17 is the latest date that anyone got a "you're on the list" confirmation and also later got the "you're in the 300" email. Anyone else have a later date? (sorry to go back to this, but I'm really interested)

6/30 for me and I got the late confirmation on Friday evening.

1 week later
4 months later
#4844 3 years ago
Quoted from bridgeman:

Is this an additional translite? Can you purchase additional?

Yes. If you are kind to Kayte and provide her with $90, you will receive this in the mail in a couple days. I should have asked if i Could purchase a standard translite as well.

IMG_2359_(resized).JPG

1 month later
#5516 3 years ago

The Spooky Pinball open house was the first ever pinball type of function I have ever attended. The 10 hours of driving yesterday was well worth the couple hours of wonderful hospitality, free food, drinks and games. To be able to see the people and facility that will be making #244 sometime next year was pretty cool. Our WI neighbors are some good people. Thanks Charlie, Kayte, and everyone else that put it all together. It was greatly appreciated.

2 months later
#6289 3 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

Here are the RZ mods that I have come up with and I have them on my website to order.
http://pinballrefinery.com/store#!/Rob-Zombies-Spook-Show-International/c/21009054/offset=0&sort=addedTimeDesc
Thanks,
Steve
Pinball Refinery

Just ordered some of the mods. Figure I'd have them for next spring when I expect my table to get delivered. I will be interested in what you do with the powder coating. Do you plan on offering that for sale as well in the future?

3 months later
#7020 3 years ago

How's the graph looking? I've been actually handling the wait a lot better than I thought, but I think my #244 should be coming up in the next couple months and now I'm gettin' antsy.

1 month later
#7303 3 years ago

Anyone know the most recent pin number out the door at Spooky?

1 week later
#7379 3 years ago

I apologize if this has already been brought up in this thread, but has anyone added on an external powered subwoofer to this pin? i have read the posts saying the sound is so good that it rattles the glass and owners preferences to opt out of getting a shaker motor for it because of the factory installed speakers. Just wanting to know others thoughts on this.

1 week later
#7530 3 years ago

#244 getting packed up tomorow and I will be picking it up on Thursday this week.

#7553 3 years ago

Picked #244 up today. Just turned it on and this is all I get. Help!

IMG_2952 (resized).JPG

#7555 3 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Loose connector, check all wiring connections to and from MPU and DMD

Both power and ribbon cable are snug. All I hear is a fan running and the GI lights stay on. That's the only thing going on. Nothing else is working.

#7560 3 years ago

Checked all that. Emailing with Charlie now. Thanks guys.

#7575 3 years ago
Quoted from paulywalnuts23:

Really? I don't see them. 4 Screws and the Ghost is all I see.

It's a GI Pinball Refinery mod. After Charlie spent a good chunk of last night and today trying to help me troubleshoot, David believes the AV chip may be fried, so I will be mailing the board back for testing.

1 week later
#7628 3 years ago

Some may not like it, but I think the Scared Stiff boney flippers look pretty good.

IMG_3007 (resized).JPG

IMG_3008 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#7728 3 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

I think Charlie mentioned only a small amout of callouts they have available are in the game at this point.
Hopefully we'll see more of this soon.

If I remember hearing Charlie correctly when I went to pick up my machine a few weeks ago, he shared with me there is a ton of recorded call outs they still plan to use and much more they want to do with the code to make it one of the best playing pins ever. He also mentioned a heavy focus on Dominos and The Jetsons prior to TX, then David would be able to shift more of a focus back to working on RZ. But David and Charlie could speak to it better then my recollection from a few weeks ago and my excitement to get my machine back to play.

3 months later
#8672 2 years ago

I have a question for all. I like good quality sound and I'm interested to hear what audio settings people have to get what they feel is the best sound for their machine. Also those that may have subs, like the Polk PSW10. I still don't think I'm getting as good of sound quality and balance out of it as I should.
Also, if there are any that have swapped out amps I'm curious to know what people have gotten and why.
Thanks and this version has already made me appreciate this pin even more.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
4,799 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Los Angeles, CA
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider princea56001.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside