image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #6177 Spooky mentions game #3! Posted by SpookyCharlie (7 years ago)

Post #6605 Gameplay and rules video from Spooky Pinball Posted by Jetzxi (7 years ago)

Post #7268 V019 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (7 years ago)

Post #7366 Common trough issue caused by flipper switch description Posted by snakesnsparklers (7 years ago)

Post #9017 V21 Changelog Posted by GhostThruster (6 years ago)

Post #9409 V22 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (6 years ago)

Post #10228 V23 / v24 changelogs Posted by snakesnsparklers (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinnin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7438 7 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

I was curious so did some sleuthing. The dealer in question is Pinball Universe. Threads are here:
http://www.flippermarkt.de/community/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=113
Looks like just what he said.. forum mod took the side of PU, is assuming Zsozso is lying and threatened to ban him if he mentioned it again. Base on his pic of the box above, I can't see how the hell they think he's lying, but whatever.. it's their forum. I'd definitely steer clear of Pinball Universe until this is sorted out, though. Damage like that really looks like a shipping incident. I don't think an individual or a group could even lift the game high enough to drop it and cause that, and you wouldn't get that damage from simply tipping it over accidentally.
This post is pretty old, but comment about packaging is interesting..
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-universe

Maybe helpful for others, because most of the readers can not understand German . I tried a translation, so I'm not a native speaker and hope the translation doesn't falsify something. I put in some remarks for better understanding and marked it.

http://www.flippermarkt.de/community/forum/showthread.php?t=181654
-----------Statement from Pinball-Universe -------
Dear community,
I‘m giving you this statement German language because we are allready in contact with user Zsozso (in English) und he our (remark from me: means from Pinball Universe) view on the actual situation knows.

I would like to describe in short the situation from my perspective, because he describes the situation in very abridged form

The user contacted me, if he can by a Rob Zombie from us, because he knows from Charlie (owner Spooky Pinball) that we have one.

After clarified details, he bought the machine as industrialist (remark from me: different law then if you by as private person) and fetched it. He did a partial payment and final payment when pickup.

The day of pickup on ECS final (remark: European Championship Final) he took a look on the box and ask for if he can open it. The question was answered with yes. He didn't see any reason for opening the box. (We too, because in beforehand there was no conspicuousness.)

After this the box was packed with a pallet transporter on a pallet packed into his transporter.

If something happened on the transporter or when unloading I don‘t know.

Charlie from Spooky and we have offered our support.
Unfortunately until now there was no reaction except a letter from an advocate on Friday and now the postings here and on pinside.

Now it‘s more text then initially intended, but until now I didn't had such a case until now.

I hope still on a businesslike clarification in the next days.

Best regrads
Daniel
-----------End of statement from Pinball-Universe -------

You can read on your own that the users like here ask for a picture of the box, but the user Zsozso does not come up with it, but sill posted in the morning several different other things.

The picture I can see here is posted yesterday #7411 2017-02-25 16:08 CET. I see on the picture that the black band is tied. With a damage on the left upper corner I would suppose that it is lose and would not keep the box.
For me the box also looked on the left side that it already cuted. Top and botten clamps look like removed. Compared to a box a different user posted, this seems to be opened before.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international/page/148#post-3618829

If this box really was taken without opening it and it looked like this, than I don't understand why he didn't want to take a look inside.

Anyway it looks that Charly and Pinball-Universe try to give help to Zsozso to come to a good end. All the best for all.

rob-zombie-box (resized).jpgrob-zombie-box (resized).jpg

#7443 7 years ago
Quoted from Zsozso:

You are not too lucky my friend, because I have an other picture witch was made by Pinball Universe. Look at the photo as carefully as you did it before, and look the damage at the box what you had seen in the van.
Maybe you have to try to figure out something else to call me a liar.

Thanks for the further picture. (I'm not your friend ). Seems to be the same condition. What I could read is that you already get the offer for help from Charly and PU. If the box looks like this and you had the offer to open it at the pickup, why didn't you do it?

+1 SilverBallz
Maybe you use your energy to find a solution with Charly and PU. All the best to get the RZ soon up and running.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Wanted
5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinnin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international?tu=pinnin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.