image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #6177 Spooky mentions game #3! Posted by SpookyCharlie (7 years ago)

Post #6605 Gameplay and rules video from Spooky Pinball Posted by Jetzxi (7 years ago)

Post #7268 V019 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (7 years ago)

Post #7366 Common trough issue caused by flipper switch description Posted by snakesnsparklers (7 years ago)

Post #9017 V21 Changelog Posted by GhostThruster (6 years ago)

Post #9409 V22 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (6 years ago)

Post #10228 V23 / v24 changelogs Posted by snakesnsparklers (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#76 8 years ago

For reference, here's Charlie's recent post from the other thread:

"Typing on my phone with bad internet connection here... Still working the Denver show.

Again, NOT taking money on this in advance. When we do, it will be a $1,000 deposit down and NOTHING more until your game is done. I wish we could be mini Stern and just sell you a game... Very hard at this level, but we'll keep working towards that goal.

Hoping to have all AMH's out by January 1st, then switch to Rob Zombie immediately. We all know that rarely goes as planned but we'll do our best to stay on track.

The 50 LE's will be offered to AMH customers as a thank you... Many are already claimed. What's left will go to those on the interested email list in order received... Which is long at this point. You won't see anything more on the game until the art & playfield are fully assembled with all the bells, toys, and goodues, and close to production quality. We can't handle building more than 300 units at this time... Thats just being honest. Our contract (I hear those are really important) clearly states this number, and we WILL NOT make more. Same as AMH.

Alex Horley is a crazy talented artist... Rob insisted on him, and I'm still shocked we have access to his talents! Check his stuff out... Its pretty incredible.

The playfield has undergone changes for sure. I want it to be more "random chaos" than a typical fan-layout game, but yep, Aurich and Ben (and many of you) were right... It needed more flow and more toy interaction. It also needed to lose the physical ball lock, get a bigger trough (6 ball House of 1,000 Corpses multiball, 7 ball wizard mode anyone?!) and auto launcher to keep the action going... We did all that and more. I hope you like it, I fully understand that not all of you will. It's pinball... If w all agreed PS would be boring as hell!
Thanks everyone... We're doing our best here and making lots of improvemnts across the board (total pun intended) both in our games and with our company. With all that has happened this year in pinball, we just want to show this absolutely can and is working. I'm a nervous guy by nature... We've put everything we possibly can into Spooky Pinball, and words dont even begin to cover how grateful we are to be here.

Gotta head back down to the booth and get back to work.

Sincerely, thank you all.
Charlie Emery"

Source:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-spooky-pinballs-next-game/page/17#post-2512060

#241 8 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

I haven't seen it mentioned yet but is it another 6k game or more?

Quoted from Russell:

$5995 for regular. $500 more for LE.

#563 8 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

No, but Charlie wanted to do this tittle

Quoted from trilogybeer:

Congrats to charlie and the spooky pinball team for getting this great tittle

Quoted from trilogybeer:

It really is awesome to see you guys succeed and get a dream tittle

Stop trying to turn this into a tittle thread.

#602 8 years ago

Charlie, just curious: Who is being credited as "designer" of the RZ pin?

It sounds like you did most of the design for the original PZFBTG, but it sounds like Ben had a hand in revising the layout for RZ (listening to Ben at SFGE).

Was it mostly just you & Ben?

1 week later
#785 8 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Based on a hint dropped in the podcast, it sounds like there may be a bucket of Capt. Spauldings fried chicken on the playfield

I've heard Ben discuss that bucket of chicken & that he really wants to have a giant grease spot on the bucket - NO EXCEPTIONS! He means business!

1 month later
#954 8 years ago

Some Rob Zombie game hints that were dropped by Charlie on the most recent episode of the Spooky Pinball podcast:

- The artwork will not have naked girls, but it will have some "slightly-dressed" girls.
- The game will have drop targets.
- You will be able to see the playfield "hopefully before October if you're on the customers sales list", and you'll be able to see it in-person "probably October".

Listen to the full episode here:
http://www.spookypinball.com/http:/spookypinball.com/spooky-pinball-podcast-show-65/

#956 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Hope that means Expo!!

That's what I'm thinking!

2 months later
#1262 8 years ago

Spooky Pinball panel from Expo (thanks to WaddleJrJr):

1 month later
#1548 8 years ago

FYI: Dead Flip's Jack Danger sent his supporters an e-mail update yesterday stating that the RZ pinball stream will be happening "very soon". So, I expect that we should see something within the next week.

#1568 8 years ago

Rob Zombie pinball stream has been rescheduled for the 1st or 2nd week of January. Jack Danger announced this today on his Dead Flip stream.

#1572 8 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

So i guess this means we wont see it till next year ? Maybe rob wanted them to change some stuff 1st.

It's pinball. Delays are inevitable.

#1768 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

can we get an shot fo the old PZFBG in here? We have a few hours to go before reveal so lets have some fun examining the old one.

Quoted from epthegeek:

This is the old pinball zombies from MGC

And here is gameplay video of PZFBG for reference (in case RZ ends up having the same/similar layout):

#2081 8 years ago

One more of the playfield:
playfield.jpgplayfield.jpg

3 weeks later
#3561 8 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Keep in mind that this is the prototype game. There are a few differences between this and the production game. A few of these things Charlie mentioned when we were over are.
-The skull pile on the upper playfield is not final.-he showed us the production one and it is much bloodier and more detailed.
-the ramp on this game is just spray painted, the final one will have a much better finish.-Also there is an improved plastic ramp cover.
-bucket of chicken will be more lively in production (will be on a spring).-on the proto game the chicken was velcro'd to the bucket
-the production plastic in front of "Living Dead Girl" is different than what's in the game.
I know he mentioned other things but I can't recall them right now

Also this:

Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

we're adding 3 more inserts for 2X, 5X, and 10X above the tombstone... won't happen until production.

1 week later
#3844 8 years ago

The Rob Zombie pinball stream is now archived on Twitch at:
http://www.twitch.tv/dead_flip/v/35663930

#3857 8 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Won't play for me

Jack usually uploads his streams to YouTube within a few days. Just subscribe or keep an eye on:
https://www.youtube.com/user/DeadFlipPinball/videos

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 210.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international?tu=pinb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.