image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #6177 Spooky mentions game #3! Posted by SpookyCharlie (7 years ago)

Post #6605 Gameplay and rules video from Spooky Pinball Posted by Jetzxi (7 years ago)

Post #7268 V019 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (7 years ago)

Post #7366 Common trough issue caused by flipper switch description Posted by snakesnsparklers (7 years ago)

Post #9017 V21 Changelog Posted by GhostThruster (6 years ago)

Post #9409 V22 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (6 years ago)

Post #10228 V23 / v24 changelogs Posted by snakesnsparklers (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paulcoff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#692 8 years ago

If the playfield has some sort of character bash toy named kevin or john, I'll be on the buyer list for sure.

1 month later
#939 8 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

PaulCoff said:If the playfield has some sort of character bash toy named kevin or john, I'll be on the buyer list for sure.
note taken

Have you been able to include some interesting characters in the code?

#970 8 years ago

"Come have a beer with me and Kaneda and we'll tell you about getting thumbs down."

Too F'n Funny

1 month later
#1044 8 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

At this point in time, I can't reveal any rules, please don't ask for them. I prefer to keep this gig.

"Do what you do," but make it a shocker, please!
re-ani2.jpgre-ani2.jpg

2 weeks later
#1072 8 years ago

*Deleted post due to respect *

1 month later
#1489 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

There are "clean and dirty" versions of almost every line.

F~CK YEAH!

2 weeks later
#2002 8 years ago

7 Fucking Balls! I'm going to eat some Fried Chicken tonight. STOKED

#2110 8 years ago

Charlie, Awesome stuff. Game ships with family code, understood. But is there a chance when the owner gets the game and switches it to "adult mode" there could be a feature where "adult mode" comes on automatically at a certain time the owner seems fit (expl. 10pm to 4am)? Thanks for any response.

#2151 8 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Best I could do would be to make some sort of flipper code while in attract mode.

Fawz, Please do this along with any other secret squirrel stash stuff. Thanks a bunch!

#2551 8 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

Long story short, think before you pull the trigger. Once you fire it. It can not be pulled back.

SO TRUE.

#2770 8 years ago

The randomness of the center, ramp, right post (ala pop bumper), makes this game very dangerous if you don't get a clean shot up the center ramp. Great feature!

1 week later
#3344 8 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

I'm beyond excited to show off this amazing looking game.

Will you be playing "family mode" or "adult mode" at the event?

#3440 8 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

Once the mode starts you are now playing in the upper play-field

I don't know if this has been stated or not, but can there be more then one ball on the upper playfield?

#3712 8 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Charlie said on the latest podcast that

I think Charlie also mentioned about a new logo Rob worked on for the pinball machine during this same podcast. Judging on how there has been tough critics on the plastics and playfield design from previous posts, I wonder if Spooky will show what the logo looked like before and after Rob and Charlie worked on it together? It would be interesting to see the differences. Plus, will there be any influences from Rob's latest album (The Electric Warlock Acid Witch Satanic Orgy Celebration Dispenser) on any of the development of the Rob Zombie pinball machine?

#3781 8 years ago

Fawz.
Just throwing it out there and maybe you already have this covered, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.
Any chance of a secret mode "hurry up" multi ball? Kinda like Get Away "secret mania" when you spot 3 cars at the donut shop (sometimes there's one car, two or four, which disable the mode)and have to press a couple buttons just right to get "secret mania"?
For the secret mode have a random queue in the rob zombie code where the player has to press a certain button sequence a few times (aka similar to "bone fish" in FT or when Dracula crosses his eyes in BSD) then have the machine go dark and all targets make random Rob Zombie curses or ghost sounds from AMH or something cool to get points for 10 sec?
Just a suggestion. I'm stoked with all the progress and all your input already towards this spooky project.

#3830 8 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Can't watch live, how long before it's on YouTube?

(+1)

#3837 8 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

but I'll have it on YouTube ASAP just for you folks that can't make it.

images_(1)_(resized).pngimages_(1)_(resized).png

#3846 8 years ago

The ball saves are gnarly graphics. Hope to see coin slot animation (why not go all the way with adult mode if it's adult mode?) Great call outs. What a wake up for pinball!

#4054 8 years ago
Quoted from LonghornEngineer:

I am taking suggestions for colors for the production run we can do anything besides black and white.

Chinese-netizens-divided-over-mysterious-dress-0_(resized).pngChinese-netizens-divided-over-mysterious-dress-0_(resized).png

1 month later
#4261 8 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

The new multiplier inserts look right at home there.

+1 and they didn't mess with the witch on the broom. Nicely done.

3 months later
#5314 7 years ago

Been moving through Middle East/Europe and been watching this thread. Spotted this Dominos outside of a shady Bazaar. Not brave enough to try a slice, but looking forward to some pizza and pinball when I get state side. IMG_00004701_(resized).jpgIMG_00004701_(resized).jpgIMG_00004700_(resized).jpgIMG_00004700_(resized).jpg.

#5316 7 years ago
Quoted from sulakd:

Dude! Gotta at least see what kinda different toppings they have!

So true, but I'm stuffed from sneaking Turkish Delight and beer during the day, due to keeping thing on the low because of Ramada. Such a great football game for Turkey last night.

#5317 7 years ago

Just realized I'm in the wrong thread. All these out loud Prayers and fasting has gotten me "Spooky."

2 months later
#6016 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

and from what I have seen has some very exciting titles on the way.

WHAT HAVE YOU SEEN?

4 weeks later
#6324 7 years ago

What numbers are being shipped now?

3 weeks later
#6528 7 years ago

Are there any Rob Zombie's Spook Show International pinball machines on route in NY or NJ?

#6559 7 years ago
Quoted from Knox_Amusement:

There's one on location in Rochester, NY @ Monty's Krown.

Thank you. I'm in Manhattan till Monday. It would be about 4.5 hrs away. Can't make it.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 month later
#6824 7 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Bottom line is BUY IT BECAUSE YOU LIKE THE GAME.

+1

#6874 7 years ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

but after several discussions with my wife, we have decided against having this game with a 5 and a 1 year old.

Dude...posts like this is the reason why Spooky won't include the coin slot door animation.
Man, I really want the walls painted red with the code/sound/animation on this Spooky machine because there is too much censorship with pinball machines already. Good job to you all at Spooky.

#6879 7 years ago
Quoted from RavagedUnicorn:

Okay, we were teased about the coin slot animation. It has to be included at this point. You can't just hint at this and not show us anything. There is an adult mode for a reason.

It was mentioned briefly during a test game video on YouTube/twitch.

2 weeks later
#7000 7 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

I'll probably throw in no hold flippers as well.

Please, no. It will get frustrating not being able to hold a flipper if I have to hit guided targets with a time hack. Or maybe just have the ability to be able to hold just one flipper and let the other flipper have "no hold". It would be cool to switch the hold between flippers ever 30sec. while infected? Just a thought.

#7013 7 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

When I get the flu I don't get say, I don't want the cough but I'm good with the fever and the body aches, I get it all and it sucks!!!!!!

Understood, but think of the code exploration for pinball.
Let me explain.
We have seen reverse flippers (TSPP) and dying/weakening flippers (Capcom Kingpin) but have we ever seen a code that would allow you to hold a ball on one flipper and no hold on the other flipper and maybe reverse the hold back and forth from each flipper during a given time sequence as long as you stay in the mode?
This is just a thought.
I wonder what Fazma or Charlie would think?

2 months later
#7585 7 years ago

It just got Spooky!

Too busy shooting this machine to comment, but my girl took some pics for prosperity.
Going to take some time to ease into adult mode.

IMG_0726 (resized).JPGIMG_0726 (resized).JPGIMG_0731 (resized).JPGIMG_0731 (resized).JPGIMG_0746 (resized).JPGIMG_0746 (resized).JPGIMG_0773 (resized).JPGIMG_0773 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#7629 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Another RZ headed for NZ!!
Thanks to whoever cancelled.
You missed out ... and kiwis won.
\m/
rd

Most of this is very true... I feel sorry for people that don't get a chance to own this machine and miss out.
After the first night I brought this machine into my appt. things have gone strange/spooky.

1. The next day, after I came home from a long day at work my television was on by itself with Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta playing. I have never watched this show in my life and somehow my TV set was on and this was playing when I opened my door (The pinball machine was in the same room). No one had entered my place since I secured it before work and I sensed no compromised breach in the residence. F..n crazy

2. When my girl came by later that night she demanded that I put the machine on adult mode. F..n crazy

3. On the 2nd day the owners of the building just happened to be doing an appraisal/inspection and would not set foot in my place even after I invited them in. They gave me a measuring tape and asked me a few questions and did not want to step foot into the appt. F..n crazy

#7643 7 years ago

Two wishes since I got this machine.
1. Wish I had another one.
2. Wish I could clone myself and play it simultaneously.
Such a player's game with reward to calculated shots. IMG_0846 (resized).JPGIMG_0846 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#7714 7 years ago
Quoted from SilverballNut:

On my robot I took him off, took off the pop bumper top and moved that LED to the backside. SO much better now. he has a little glow under him, and there isn't anything shining in my face.

Could you show pics when you get time? Thanks. Totally thinking of doing this.

1 week later
#7787 7 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

but the box had bloody handprints.

RZ is NO JOKE. I set mine up and the next day I could have sworn my house was compromised when I returned from work.
Wait till you try to finish all the modes.

This game is such a challenge ("Meet the Wizard" type of stuff).

Enjoy with a cold beer, brother.

Can't wait for more verbal abuse from a new code update... Keep up the good work Fawzma!

1 week later
#7930 7 years ago

Has anyone noticed this on the code or is it just my machine?
Was playing tonight and I didn't get to finish "Dragula" (it happens) and the ball drained. Later on I would get a flash of the "Dragula" screen shot when my next ball went to the shooter lane. Is this suppose to happen to let me know that I still have the "Dragula" mode unfinished, but advanced and saved for continued play with letters already spelled?
Thanks for any insight.
Hoping to see the instruction mod and more code development with new call outs. Good stuff Faz.

#7972 7 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

That score is invalid without the Apron of Destiny photobombing.

Yes, we need "proof of life/score."IMG_1102 (resized).JPGIMG_1102 (resized).JPG

#7986 7 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

So you're saying if you drop the target, but then the target gets reset before hitting the shot behind it, you can sneak past it for a lock? If so, does this carry over from ball to ball? If I hit the drop and then drain, the target resets. Can I get a lock by sneaking by on the next ball?
I just don't ever remember being awarded a lock unless the target was currently down.

I have gotten a ball lock a few times without the drop down and noticed something briefly on the screen in red typed letter sentences, but I've never been able to slow things down to read it.
Has anyone else noticed this and figured out what it says?

3 weeks later
#8208 6 years ago
Quoted from bman46:

Just got word that my Rob Zombie shipped. I'm quite excited to say the least.
Since i'm a newbie I was wondering if anyone had instructions on setting this up once I got it. Does it come with assembly instructions? I know it sounds stupid but everyone's knowledge on a topic has to start somewhere and I knew you were the people to ask.
Thanks in advance.

Remember if you cut the black strappes outside of the cardboard box, this will seperate the box from the pallet. The top and the bottom lids of the box are secured with those strappes, so it might make things a little difficult if your putting the machine on its side to transport, going up stairs or through doors. To get the box inside my jeep I had to remove black strappes and "John Wayne It" with tape to keep both sides secured. It's not too big of a deal if you know what to expect. Spooky does a great job securing the machine for transport and the cabinet was not compromised durring movement.
IMG_0726 (resized).JPGIMG_0726 (resized).JPG

#8257 6 years ago
Quoted from mamawaldee:

OK, so I got the email today from KT, my game is ready. Yay!
I was in another thread that people have been getting damaged games from some shipper, I think R&L was the name.
To the happy people, who shipped your game?
Thanks!

The corner of mine was pretty beat up, but Spooky did a great job securing this for the distance and hands it went through. No complaints once machine was out of the box. IMG_0715 (resized).JPGIMG_0715 (resized).JPGIMG_0716 (resized).JPGIMG_0716 (resized).JPG

#8305 6 years ago

Sold. Once RZ code gets tested and finalized, I'll be picking one of these up.

#8345 6 years ago
Quoted from SilverballNut:

Obviously this wouldn't be for high stakes competitions, but it would still be a blast even if one game was setup different from the other.

Very true and I think it would encourage more people to play pinball due to Fawzma's innovation.

#8412 6 years ago
Quoted from dendoc:

Bring back the "coin-slot" animation that Charlie thought was over the top!

+1, please.

1 week later
#8442 6 years ago
Quoted from Thanatos:

Finally made the launch skill shot, and managed to do it twice in a row in one game. And another 20 games later or so, still not a single time! Argh!!!

look for the extra ball once you make all three skill shots at once. Such a high!

#8469 6 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

Just got my apron mod and a big surprise.... the v20 code as well.... super stoked to get home and get this mod installed and play the new code. Great job Spooky and keep up the great work

Pics or it didn't happen.

2 weeks later
#8539 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

So I got my game unboxed and played several games and I'm happy with my purchase and had alit of fun with the machine. Current code is quite buggy but with an update hopefully real soon this should take care of a lot of problems.
Only issue that I'm really noticing is that the right living dead girl target takes a really good hit to activate. The left switch works normal. What's an easy way to adjust thins so it activates a bit easier. Could it be the foam they placed behind the target interfering a little?

What number did you get? Go into the main service menu to adjust sensitivity.

#8757 6 years ago

Quick question:
In the video it says to "drag and drop," but website states,
"*PLEASE READ*
Do NOT drag the update files from the zip file to the SD CARD."

Which one is it? Thx

#8759 6 years ago
Quoted from RavagedUnicorn:

Don't drag it from the zip folder. Unzip it to a directory, then drag and drop to your freshly formatted SD card.

Thanks. I just copied and pasted it to the formatted SD card within the directory menus, so I did not "drag" anything. Everything looks good and plays well. Did they remove the nude witch in "American Witch?" All I see is the cat and I'm in adult mode. New code definitely opens up more options.
I enjoy the sleek sound of the pinball speeding through the different orbits.
Happy 4th Spooky!

1 month later
#9020 6 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

V021 is now available
I'll look into adding a way to play the next song in jukebox mode, and maybe something to show it's playing. As for other songs, we are limited to what we have.
Infected flippers are not reversed at the moment. The mode should be stable now. If I don't get any bad reports on Infected mode, I'll reintroduce the swapped flipper effect.

OUTSTANDING!
It's because of Rob Zombie Spookshow International I've been spending less time on pinside and more time trying to get to hell.

1 month later
#9261 6 years ago
Quoted from rockett60:

I cut a piece of a rubber ring and wedged it in there so it would not bend any further and short.

Could you post a pic? Please.

2 months later
#9572 6 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

It'll likely get it's own thread soon with video, etc., but this is a peek at the mod I've been designing over the last few weeks for RZ. Living Dead Girl Mausoleum--tint/mirror when off/inactive and an infinity mirror lightshow when she's hit/moans or flashing during LDG mode (triggered by the factory lights it replaces). With pink the color fades out to red on hits/flashes. Hard to photograph accurately with the mirror tint and LEDs. I really wanted the LDG to pop and be noticed when hit and give more life to the mode--I could hardly notice the LDG lightshow with the stock panel and lights.

You just made the "living Dead Girl" look alive! GREAT job.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 210.00
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

Wanted
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paulcoff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international?tu=paulcoff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.