image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #6177 Spooky mentions game #3! Posted by SpookyCharlie (7 years ago)

Post #6605 Gameplay and rules video from Spooky Pinball Posted by Jetzxi (7 years ago)

Post #7268 V019 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (7 years ago)

Post #7366 Common trough issue caused by flipper switch description Posted by snakesnsparklers (7 years ago)

Post #9017 V21 Changelog Posted by GhostThruster (6 years ago)

Post #9409 V22 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (6 years ago)

Post #10228 V23 / v24 changelogs Posted by snakesnsparklers (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider multibrawlr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5502 7 years ago

I've never played the game in person but I have watched Dead_Flip's live stream of it, and I was pretty much hooked right then and there.

I think my favorite part of the whole game is how creative the programming is here. The whole "Infected" mode idea, the skill shot, and other features and mechanics are truly unique and make the game stand out. Makes me want to play it or potentially own it someday, but I have no idea when.

Just throwing out some ideas off the top of my head (sorry for being long):

*"Dirty Pool" award: I've seen balls make it past the drop target when it's still up during the streams. Perhaps you can get some kind of animation (maybe a literal/Rob Zombie take on the phrase "Dirty Pool", which I can only imagine how disgusting it could be...), speech/sound and some points. This could also give a free hit to the drop target or instantly light lock, whatever seems more balanced or enjoyable for players.
--
*Sub wizard mode: I liked the ideas that some people had for this, mirroring Sea of Simulation from Tron. Perhaps the premise could be that, with each mode completed, you progress deeper and deeper beneath Earth's crust on your journey to Hell. If you reach a mode that was incomplete, you'd have to complete some sort of task in order to continue through the ladder of modes. For instance, with Dead City Radio you'll be forced to hit the "1, 2, 3" targets to advance. Don't know what this sub wizard mode could be called, though. "Great American Nightmare"?

Perhaps also if you reach the mode, any incomplete modes will go off and you'd have to collect them again, while completed ones stay on, again like Sea of Simulation? Or there's a special bonus if you manage to complete everything in one go to reach Hell Bound?
--
*Shot Multipliers: Doubles one shot on the playfield that has an arrow insert in front of it for the rest of the ball. Perhaps this could be lit up by bashing Spauling, completing the top lanes on his upper playfield or some other task?

Additionally, if you collect all the shot multipliers on the same ball, a flashing arrow worth triple scoring could rove across the playfield (like Transformers).
--
Keep up the great work as always! Congrats on doing such a fantastic job with this game already! Looking forward to playing this game sometime in the future!

#5514 7 years ago

Another idea-- what if they had a thing for home owners where you could hold both flipper buttons and get the "radio" to listen to music tracks, like ACDC?

3 weeks later
#5728 7 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

From Spooky's FB Page on this update...
"There will be a big ol' Rob Zombie code update coming later today with lots of fun features (like shaker code, dirty pool, etc) and MANY code bugs squashed! We're working hard to get this more polished & professional going forward. I'll post a link once available. Thanks for the patience all you cool customers & location players! smile emoticon"

Awesome! Nice to see the dirty pool finally getting implemented too!

#5748 7 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

Posted this in another section on this forum and I thought I'd share it here.
Just got home from 12 hour road trip to pick up Rob Zombie Spookshow International #74. There was severe storms both there and back, white knuckle driving for sure! When I arrived, Charlie and crew were so hospitable, he took time out of his busy day to chat me up for bit and let me play some of the games on site. I was a bit zoned out from driving, but have to say I'm really impressed with how neat and tight everything seemed to be run. Also really impressed with Americas Most Haunted. This was the first time I've seen and played that game along with Zombie(sensory overload for sure). Call me old fashioned, but there's just something to be said about shaking the guys hand(and having him thank me) who was personally involved in the game I just bought. I feel good about my purchase and can't wait to get it set up this weekend. Good people over there!!
Really impressed with the quality level and detail, this pin really needs to be seen in person to fully appreciate it. This is one intense pin, it keeps calling back for one more game. It came with version 9 on it and I can't wait to get 10 uploaded. Btw, the sound systems rocks. The callouts in adult mode are great, its kind of nice to hear someone cussing at me for playing pinball besides my wife.

Congratulations! That looks freaking awesome!

#5786 7 years ago

Great updates! I was just thinking -- sometime down the road they could consider implementing a "warning" sound/light effect whenever the ball is released from the House of 1000 Corpses lock (like what the scoop does in America's Most Haunted, in comparison).

#5815 7 years ago

Played a Rob Zombie for the first time at Chicago Street Pinball Arcade in Joliet, IL. LE for $1.00 a play, but had to leave with a few extra free games. Fun game all around, really cool animations/sounds/toys, and I'm looking forward to the future code revisions to add a little more depth (wizard modes)

Just too bad it wasn't in adult mode

20160812_185630_(resized).jpg20160812_185630_(resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Wanted
$ 210.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider multibrawlr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international?tu=multibrawlr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.