image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #6177 Spooky mentions game #3! Posted by SpookyCharlie (7 years ago)

Post #6605 Gameplay and rules video from Spooky Pinball Posted by Jetzxi (7 years ago)

Post #7268 V019 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (7 years ago)

Post #7366 Common trough issue caused by flipper switch description Posted by snakesnsparklers (7 years ago)

Post #9017 V21 Changelog Posted by GhostThruster (6 years ago)

Post #9409 V22 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (6 years ago)

Post #10228 V23 / v24 changelogs Posted by snakesnsparklers (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mnpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#777 8 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Crazy... absolutely crazy... I knew we'd do well with this, but yeah, I was WAY under estimating.

WAY

4 months later
#1496 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Unlike AMH, we went into this one planning a selectable Adult Mode. There are "clean and dirty" versions of almost every line. This applies to many animations as well.

Pussy Licker

#1527 8 years ago

The real funny part is how over the top adult it will be and the poor saps trying to convince wives to let it in the Gameroom I'll have no issues here, my Gameroom , my rules. !

1 week later
#1871 8 years ago

If sending via paypal, do Spooky right and send via friends and family to save them the fees !

#1980 8 years ago

Hey Kim Mr68 we still have that bet

#2330 8 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

You have no idea how depressed I am and heartbroken... that a pinball machine is capable of leaving you heartbroken, and depressed.
I get it man... you're not thrilled. Don't buy it, it's only a toy you play in your free time. It it's not for you, that's perfectly fine... stop thinking about how sad you are, close the Pinside window, and do something productive that makes you happy.

Yeah, I can't wait until we see final Alien pinball art and we all can be depressed and not-thrilled (sarcastic) lmao

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#2331 8 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Apparently not. I've been down-voted numerous times in this thread because I'm being too negative.
Sorry if I'm raining on everyone's parade. I just don't think this looks like a $6,000+ game.

Then you'll be really shocked when these trade for $20k in 2 or 3 years supply/demand and theme. To date no pinball machine made in this quantity like it.
It will not be sold among pinball collectors much I believe.

This has the making of a highly collectible game. Theme, music, art, color DMD, code. Limited production. Most if not all games sold to pinball people, never had the chance to get publicity to the Just the Rob Zombie fans.

#2344 8 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

In MN they spell hyperbole "MNPinball"

image.jpgimage.jpg

#3000 8 years ago

Was listening to Zombie Past and present disc. This song came on and never really noticed this before last night. Check the lyrics

Girl on Fire
Rob Zombie
Lyrics

Yeah, I am the super-eye
A blackened dream a golden eye
Trapped in a fantasy
A silent clown, a villain see
Mongrels of pinball filth
Electric shrines to boogey tilt
Dying is to get her way
Get it, get it, she want it, she want it

Yeah, she's on fire
That girl's on fire
Burn me up, burn me up
She's on fire
That girl's on fire

Burn me up, burn me up
Yeah, get going under ground
A raven hood a blanket sound
(Save?) thee and aggravate
A ravaging, a frozen slate
Time square in outer space
I kick the move right in your face
Satanic fantasies

Get it, she want it
She's on fire
That girl's on fire
Burn me up, burn me up
She's on fire
That girl's on fire

Burn me up, burn me up
He is a megaman
A electric spark a desperate man
Track down to run away
Live to kill another day
Mongrels…

#3233 8 years ago

The best thing I'm seeing here is people that really want this game get it. People are bowing out to let the next guy on the list have a chance.
No one seems to be buying to flip it for double later. Good to see people only getting one game and not multiples.

A special game for sure, soooo happy about the theme, music and color DMD is amazing ! Custom all out adult filthy speech by not one but 3 people involved in the title is going to be great. Easily the most adult pinball machine to date ever.

1 week later
#3390 8 years ago

I like the idea of the shaker having a low oscillating rumble high low high low during the video mode and then have the shaker kick up a little bit when you hit something on the display, Do it Ben !!

2 weeks later
#3812 8 years ago

Awaiting 31

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#3967 8 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

I also like the idea of different options for the adult levels. I have 3 girls under 13 in my house. I hope I will be able to keep this pin and still enjoy it. I am a fairly liberal parent but really crude sexual / violent content and language I would have to turn off with them - perhaps those can be only included in the "extreme" adult setting but the high setting keeps everything else? I don't know but the more options, the better IMO. I like the family setting on my METLE where it still says "fry the mother-beep- er". I know what it says and can pretend my kids don't--- haha

I'm sorry

10 months later
#6807 7 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

You Rob zombis owners, are you digging your game ?
I have a beautiful TZ, color dmd, lots of mods, Guy wants me to trade ? Will I like this game ? Pm me if you prefer Thanks Ken

I got mine this last Saturday. I'm absofuckinglutely digging it !!!!

8 months later
#9095 6 years ago

Loving the new beta v21.
Been playing a lot lately.
I've had the random 2 ball kick outs with the beta.

One pet peeve is the game over music blaring before Sid gets a chance to complete his game over end quote. Let Sid complete his call out and then fade in the music after the match sequence.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Wanted
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mnpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international?tu=mnpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.