image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #6177 Spooky mentions game #3! Posted by SpookyCharlie (7 years ago)

Post #6605 Gameplay and rules video from Spooky Pinball Posted by Jetzxi (7 years ago)

Post #7268 V019 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (7 years ago)

Post #7366 Common trough issue caused by flipper switch description Posted by snakesnsparklers (7 years ago)

Post #9017 V21 Changelog Posted by GhostThruster (6 years ago)

Post #9409 V22 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (6 years ago)

Post #10228 V23 / v24 changelogs Posted by snakesnsparklers (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider maddog14.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#173 8 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I sent KT an email around 6pm last night, still haven't gotten a response? I'll assume when things settle in, she'll catch up with email?

I sent KT an email 30 seconds ago and she hasn't replied to me yet either. **Sigh** Good help is just so hard to find.

But seriously, I can't wait to see the playfield and art work. It could be awesome!!!

I am in ( pending confirmation) and the timeline should fit my budget perfectly.

#266 8 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Hope Spooky at least sends an email to AMH buyers first. Usually customers are the first to know about new products with just about any company, as they are most likely to buy from you again. at this point the details are just hear say....would be a shame to be sold out before a nonpinside AMH owner even gets to hear the details.
I am an AMH customer, and I am anxiously awaiting specifics directly from spooky, vs a forum.

Kinda what I was hoping too.

#311 8 years ago
Quoted from TheCreature:

Hi there. Was talking to my wife about getting a Rob Zombie pinball. Was telling her about AMH selling out and the limited runs. I know it JUST sold out, but does anybody know what the resale market for an AMH can fetch right now? Above original asking price? Are there even AMH's for sale out there or is everybody holding on to theirs? Thanks!
-TheCreature

Quoted from Mycal:

I believe it's worth $10k now.

Not til christmas

1 month later
#928 8 years ago

Well, I was up at the world headquarters of Spooky Thursday. I was getting some first class customer service for some upgrades and tweaking to my AMH #14.
Got to see the whitewood and flip a few games. No pictures allowed sadly. I will say this, we will be having a tasty treat on this one I think. The DMD graphics were stunning. I just can't wait to see this one with a fleshed out prototype.
Spooky continues to impress me with how much they accomplish!

#932 8 years ago
Quoted from RavagedUnicorn:

Now was that an LCD "DMD" like the MMr uses?

Well, on the whitewood it was just the standard Xpin led Spooky green. I was just kinda impressed on how the images were crisp and clean.

I would imagine that the magical $5999.99 price point would not hold with an LCD. But I have no first hand knowledge on what cost differences are.

2 months later
#1130 8 years ago

The actual best thing about this is that people will actually have this in their hands to own and play in a few months.... It makes you wonder about the rest of the pinball universe....

2 months later
#1556 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I'm curious to see how people react to one feature of the game which somehow hasn't slipped out, considering how many know about it.

We were all sworn to secrecy

#1625 8 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

You Bentoners don't muck around - if I had to build a factory/warehouse in Australia it would take 6 months.

Outside of chicago and the chicago metropolitan area, there is a very strong work ethic in the midwest. Less bureaucracy and graft to muck up the works.

#1840 8 years ago

I'm all in.

#2258 8 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

I'm invested for an LE

Charlie said nuthin bout a 'prospectus ' coming with each purchase. Am i getting ripped off? Should I be filing a complaint with the SEC?

#2745 8 years ago

Game play looks kinda dope. Lots going on. pretty darned unique.

#2859 8 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

It will carry over, I originally had it set to start from scratch. If I have to, it will be a user setting.

Quoted from Whysnow:

user adjustable settings are ALWAYS a good thing!
Mini-modes are also a good thing (talk to frank about WOOLY coding if you want ideas).

Quoted from wcbrandes:

dude, ........aww man never mind its just not worth it

#2862 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

was this in reference to me?

Unless it was coincidence being under your post. I just kinda took as...'Hey Fawzma is a professional...I am sure he knows how to code, or he wouldn't have earned the gig'
Or maybe not.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#3144 8 years ago

I think the worst number to get is 51. Just think, one away.

#3209 8 years ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

Maybe the number went by when deposit was received.

Pretty sure it was by order of how much KT liked you.

#3239 8 years ago

Are you 101% sure of your number?

#3305 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Has anyone who lives near Spooky gone by to play RZ? Or is the next hands reserved for Jack Danger?

Quoted from RustyLizard:

I was there yesterday

me too, just haven't had a chance to post pics and review.

1 month later
#4186 8 years ago

Kaneda needs to do a podcast about it.

#4231 8 years ago
Quoted from LonghornEngineer:

Pinheck REV7 so far tests 100%. Waiting on the new programming cables so I can test the pinouts of the headers.

you are kinda making that look easy.

5 months later
#5630 7 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Anyone know what number games they are on?

If I was to make a guess. Which I can in no way verify. I would say the following:

the 60's are wrapped up and ready to go.
The 70's are in production.
The 80's are in pre-production

2 months later
#6401 7 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Anybody install the shaker motor yet? Would you recommend it?

feels really well integrated. must have!!!!

2 weeks later
#6500 7 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

I wish the blades and backboard had some kind of tie to the movies. The back board screams for half to be something black and white with Living Dead Girl with Spaulding's Museum on the right.

would have had to have been officially licensed to do that...legally

1 month later
#6828 7 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Being that the pin kicks ass, I tend think a lot of the cancellations were due to people not having the scratch when it came due and/or speculators realizing they would not be able to quick flip it for a big profit.

I would imagine this is it . No one wanted to be left out on the next BBB. But from what i read about the BBB, it was not an instantaneous triple your money hit.

SO when they saw the quick flips for profit start to stagnate, they bailed.

Time will tell. We shall see what happens 1 year after they all have been delivered.

2 months later
#7455 7 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

You know, I don't think anyone put 2 and 2 together, but we should have, as your games came in a box, and weren't shrink wrapped like that.

mine came from factory shrink wrapped with no box. I know this because I picked it up that way

#7486 7 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Ok? Surely you see the difference when shipping one to Germany, vs Picking it up in your vehicle.

easier to see damage. lol

4 months later
#8894 6 years ago
Quoted from RavagedUnicorn:

Just from interviews I've seen he seems to be a very intelligent guy. Probably just depends on his level of pinball interest and computer knowledge.
I'm curious what his machine # is.

I do believe, with a fair amount of certainty, that Rob Zombie has number 0 or perhaps 000.

So, while there have only been 300 production versions of the game, my understanding was there are a few more machines that were built. For the exact number, I would ask Charlie.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

Wanted

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider maddog14.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international?tu=maddog14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.