image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #6177 Spooky mentions game #3! Posted by SpookyCharlie (7 years ago)

Post #6605 Gameplay and rules video from Spooky Pinball Posted by Jetzxi (7 years ago)

Post #7268 V019 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (7 years ago)

Post #7366 Common trough issue caused by flipper switch description Posted by snakesnsparklers (7 years ago)

Post #9017 V21 Changelog Posted by GhostThruster (6 years ago)

Post #9409 V22 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (6 years ago)

Post #10228 V23 / v24 changelogs Posted by snakesnsparklers (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lotr_breath.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#66 8 years ago

For those who seem to be unfamiliar with Rob Zombie, here is a snip for Wikipedia. I'm most familiar with him from listening to La Sexorcisto about 74,000 times and also from House of 1000 Corpses.

"Rob Zombie[1] (born Robert Bartleh Cummings;[2] January 12, 1965) is an American musician, film director, screenwriter and film producer. He rose to prominence as a founding member of the band White Zombie which formed in the mid-1980s and rose to fame in the early 1990s. As a solo artist, he has released five studio albums, three compilation albums, two remix albums, two live albums, a video album, and 15 singles. In 2003 he expanded his career and became a film director, and has directed a total of six films, the majority of which he also wrote or co-wrote. He has also released numerous brands of comic books, and appeared as an actor on numerous occasions.

White Zombie's debut album, Soul-Crusher, was released in 1987 and was followed by their second album Make Them Die Slowly in 1989. They rose to prominence after the success of their third album, La Sexorcisto: Devil Music, Vol. 1, and its lead single "Thunder Kiss '65" in 1993. The album went on to be certified multi-platinum by the RIAA, for sales exceeding two million copies in the US. Their fourth and final studio album, Astro-Creep: 2000, became their first top-10 entry on the Billboard 200, and their second album to reach multi-platinum status.

Zombie began his solo career with the release of his 1998 debut album Hellbilly Deluxe. The album was both a critical and commercial success, spawning three hit singles, reaching the Top 5 of the Billboard 200, and selling over three million copies worldwide. Hellbilly is Zombie's highest selling album to date. He followed the success of the album with The Sinister Urge in 2001, which had similar success to that of its predecessor. Zombie's first greatest hits album, Past, Present & Future, was released in 2003, and reached Platinum status by the RIAA. His third studio album, Educated Horses, was released in 2006, and was his third Top 10 entry on the Billboard 200. In 2010, he released his fourth studio album Hellbilly Deluxe 2, which is a sequel to Hellbilly Deluxe. His fifth album, Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor, was released on April 23, 2013.

Following his success as a musician, Zombie began directing, writing and producing films. His first film, House of 1000 Corpses, was completed in 2000, but numerous struggles with the distributor led to the film's release being delayed until 2003. Its sequel, The Devil's Rejects was released in 2005. In 2007, he released his third film, a remake of the 1978 classic film Halloween. The film went on to gross over $80 million, the highest-grossing film in the Halloween franchise. In 2009, Zombie released a sequel for the film, titled Halloween II. In 2009, Zombie released his first animated film, The Haunted World of El Superbeasto, based on his comic book series of the same name. His film The Lords of Salem was released in 2013. Zombie bought the rights to a film about the NHL team Philadelphia Flyers, titled The Broad Street Bullies, though no release date for the film has been announced yet.

Zombie directed the majority of White Zombie's music videos, as well as numerous videos for his solo work. Zombie's lyrics are noted for their horror and sci-fi themes, and his live shows for their elaborate shock rock theatricality.[3] He has sold over 15 million albums worldwide, and had six Top 20 hits on the Billboard Hot Mainstream Rock Tracks chart in the United States.[4]"

#113 8 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Physical ball locks are old-school?

Sure. Black Knight, Sorcerer, Space Station just to name a few.

#180 8 years ago

Tutti F'ing Frutti! This game is gonna be awesome!

1 week later
#691 8 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

When it comes time to show the game and take deposits, some are going to pass and spots will open. I guarantee it. The same thing happened in a big way on AMH. I expect the attrition to be less on this game, but it will still happen.

I was thinking the same thing because this is Rob Zombie. This is hardcore! Many here will be thrilled with art package. But I am confident that due to the nature of the beast (uh, Superbeast), many will need to back out due to wives, small children, etc.

5 months later
#1553 8 years ago
Quoted from belairjoe:

my "feature" slipped out once at local bar...they asked me to leave

Let me guess. Was the name of the bar "Dick's Hang Out"?

#1864 8 years ago

Love it. "Keep your balls to yourself, boy!"

#2137 8 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Just showed the video to my wife and we both agreed on two things.
1) Looks awesome and would be cool looking to have even not knowing if the game is fun.
2) The Extra Ball call out is a deal breaker.

OMG! That extra ball call out is awesome! How could it be a deal breaker?

#2313 8 years ago

I don't understand how anybody who is on the list for RZ could be "on the fence". Like iceman44 said, buy it and play it. If it doesn't suit you, sell it...... for a profit. Not every game can be a keeper.

#2654 8 years ago

Buying a GOT now is not a risky endeavor, neither is buying RZ. I mentioned way earlier in this thread about selling it for a profit if wasn't your cup of tea and got some backlash. OK, sell it for exactly what you paid for it and don't loose a dime, even though people will be offering you $1000 more than you paid. I'm not a flipper. Never have. I just don't see any way at all that you can get hurt on this game.....

#2889 8 years ago

"Boss, He called me Chicken <edited> Boss!"

#2891 8 years ago

I am a <edited>.....

#2995 8 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Anyone know if the apron is metal? Kind of looks that way - cool if so.

There was one part in the video where Charlie was grabbing the ball before it drained and the apron flexed a lot, so I don't think it is metal.

#3311 8 years ago

Plus he looks like the main Barron on Into the Badlands..... just sayin!

4 weeks later
#4070 8 years ago

Watched the whole JD stream live. Looks brutal but fun. One suggestion."There goes another ball" at drain is heard WAY too often. Also the balls getting cut off is WAY too often.

#4073 8 years ago

I'm sure Captain Spalding has some choice comments!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

8,000 (OBO)
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Wanted
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lotr_breath.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international?tu=lotr_breath and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.