Topic Stats

• 10,502 posts
  • 602 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by KingPinGames
  • Topic is favorited by 103 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,193 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

50EAF020-4CD8-4119-9427-F544C9EF38B0 (resized).jpeg
5DEFF28A-B529-4D16-A30F-1A4C5F68DDB9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3858 (resized).jpg
IMG_3857 (resized).jpg
IMG_3856 (resized).jpg
20191005_213740 (resized).jpg
20191005_213729 (resized).jpg
20191005_221951 (resized).jpg
20191005_221631 (resized).jpg
20191005_221713 (resized).jpg
20191005_221535 (resized).jpg
20191004_231821 (resized).jpg
20191004_230221 (resized).jpg
20191004_225937 (resized).jpg
20191004_225047 (resized).jpg
20190926_165833 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #6177 Spooky mentions game #3! Posted by SpookyCharlie (3 years ago)

Post #6605 Gameplay and rules video from Spooky Pinball Posted by Jetzxi (3 years ago)

Post #7268 V019 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (2 years ago)

Post #7366 Common trough issue caused by flipper switch description Posted by snakesnsparklers (2 years ago)

Post #9017 V21 Changelog Posted by GhostThruster (2 years ago)

Post #9409 V22 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (2 years ago)

Post #10228 V23 / v24 changelogs Posted by snakesnsparklers (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jkdblaze.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#328 4 years ago
Quoted from boustrophedonic:

But Charlie, please, next time pick up the phone before announcing a product so that your (only) distributor knows what the heck your game plan is & doesn't result in screwed customers. If Joe had simply said, "no, you need to contact Spooky for an LE", then I would have been easily in time to get on the list. But now I'm unhappy & you lost a sale.

Check with Spooky and see if there is a wait list for the LE. With no deposit required some guys are sure to drop out. I'm on the list for an LE, but will be waiting to see if the final product is too horrific for my three year old. I'll also be waiting to see if the $500 extra gets me something I want. If it's just an art package, and I like both, I'll drop out for sure. Why spend an extra $500 just to have a machine that's slightly rarer?

#333 4 years ago

Has it been mentioned why some of the obvious songs are missing?

Thunder Kiss '65
More Human Than Human
Super Charger Heaven
Black Sunshine

Don't fit the theme? A licensing issue (Rob/White Zombie)? Builders choice?

#342 4 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Those are all White Zombie songs. I'm sure that would be an entirely different license from Rob.

That's what I thought, but it would still be awesome to hear those songs. Come on Rob/Spooky!

#420 4 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Christ some of these requests are getting a bit out of hand. It's Rob Zombie themed, not White Zombie themed. There's a big difference, and the "come on Rob/Spooky" is just ignorant. They owe us nothing and have already gone above and beyond with this whole project in the first place. I think everything about this game, the announcement, & how Spooky & Joe @ PinballStar is spot on and anyone here making issues with petty nonsense is just adding unnecessary drama - for what?

It was just an idea and simple good natured request. I would like the pin to be all that it can be, and boutique companies like this seem to feed off of buyer feedback. As a casual listener, I don't here a big difference in the music. It's great that you think they've gone above and beyond, but I would at least like to see a picture first before I crown this the greatest machine ever made.

5 months later
#2587 4 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

Got no skin in the game but to be fair to the LE buyers (who supported Spooky from alpha) I hope that he doesn't sell the LE art. Would kill the whole Limited Edition idea.
Cheers

And let's not forget that the LE buyers get to pay an extra $500.00. If he's going to sell the trans than I'll just go with a regular, thanks. Now, it would be nice if they gave both translites to the LE buyers, cause I'm honestly not sure which looks better.

3 weeks later
#3629 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

No one in the history of Pinball has ever taken an LE backglass out of a pin and willingly replaced it with a translite.... Put the standard translite in a frame and mount it on your wall. Just be happy you're getting an LE which you and only 49 other people are fortunate to have! I've heard of people that were upset about not getting an LE and getting stuck with a standard, but never the other way around. I can now see why Charlie doesn't want to have LE versions in the future. Too many whiners and complainers....

Betelgeuse seems to simply be asking what he is getting for spending an extra $500.00, not to mention that it was supposed to be a "thank you" to the original supporters of Spooky. I personally fail to see how that makes him a "whiner or complainer". We haven't really seen any benefits to the LE so far other than the backglass (or is it a translite) and now it looks like it's available for everyone to purchase.

#3665 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

This is what it would look like ....

image_(resized).jpeg

Much too plain, could you add some flames on the sides.

3 months later
#4700 3 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

Loving this game!
Charlie and crew from Spooky KICK ASS...what a bad ass machine! LE# 2 baby!!!

Congrats on getting your game so quickly! Two questions come to mind. What does the numbered plaque look like? and is it a true backglass and not a translite?

1 week later
#4737 3 years ago

Man, how do you score #1? That's awesome! I would have expected that to go to Rob or Charlie. Maybe they take #0 or just create whatever configuration they want.

1 week later
#4861 3 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:Maybe the LE's are coming with a shaker too?

As an LE buyer... not that I am aware of. Really getting hard to justify the extra $500.00. I do much prefer the side armor, but actually like the standard backglass better and the plaque is a lame plastic.

#4894 3 years ago
Quoted from hooch333:

I have been receiving many PM's for my #90 spot, so just in case anyone else was interested, I swapped and I am now #293.

I didn't realize this was an option. I may consider swapping my spot in the 30's for something farther back.

#4915 3 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

The game is basically done. We made a last minute change in the way the game will update. Other than that, the game will evolve from now till the last game ships. Anyone who played the game prior to Texas and suggested a change/fix; they are in there.
There are a couple extra things I want to add in but it will have to wait till later. Everything else I'll get feedback on.
When you get your game you'll want to go into the options and play around with settings. Lots of extras I didn't want to have turned on by default.

I was sorta thinking the same thing based on the quote above from a couple of months ago. Not 100% sure though.

6 months later
#6861 3 years ago
Quoted from Grg:

Awesome theme, awesome playing game. Only thing Spooky is doing wrong......not making enough of them!

I just heard from Kayte and the game is spoken for. Such a cool and different game than anything else out there, I'm sure the new buyer will be happy.

#6867 3 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Maybe you should have discussed this a year ago and not put down what was supposed to be a non refundable deposit. Especially considering you asked for a custom made game with mods.

Maybe you don't know anything about my situation. I didn't say I was going to stiff Spooky on the game purchase, I said I would pass it on if there is a buyer.

#6871 3 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

If you need several discussions with the wife regarding a pinball machine content. Well...

How many times have I read this on this site? Man, people really love to twist sh*t to stroke their own egos around here.

#6882 3 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

Maybe he just found out he had young children at home or something. I don't get it either.

Or maybe after getting to actually spend some time playing the game I decided to pass my spot on to someone else who would be able to get the full bloody experience. And let me just repeat this one more time - I didn't say I was going to stiff Spooky on the game purchase, I said I would pass it on if there is a buyer - which there is.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Waukesha, WI
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax Station, VA
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jkdblaze.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside