image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #6177 Spooky mentions game #3! Posted by SpookyCharlie (7 years ago)

Post #6605 Gameplay and rules video from Spooky Pinball Posted by Jetzxi (7 years ago)

Post #7268 V019 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (7 years ago)

Post #7366 Common trough issue caused by flipper switch description Posted by snakesnsparklers (7 years ago)

Post #9017 V21 Changelog Posted by GhostThruster (6 years ago)

Post #9409 V22 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (6 years ago)

Post #10228 V23 / v24 changelogs Posted by snakesnsparklers (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hooch333.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1331 8 years ago

Just to be clear.........I would like to be the first to reserve RZ # 300, to put next my new AMH ............and I would also like to officially put myself on the pre-pre-order list for Spooky pin #3...... which I'm sure will be a Freres/Nordman Elvira masterpiece!!!.........we can all appreciate that.

1 month later
#1717 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

the other game Chuck is working on

Too soon to speculate?

#2051 8 years ago

DSCF2800.JPGDSCF2800.JPG

CONGRATULATIONS SPOOKY......Living the American pinball dream....Home-F'n-Run!!

#2069 8 years ago

Just woke up from a night shift, and checked my email.......Oh Hell Yeah!....this pin is going to look great in the Spooky row of my arcade. Now it's time to go get that Munsters license for the tri-fecta.

The spread pops layout on the Pinball Zombies game with just 1 ball was crazy.....now with 7....wow! The LE backglass is F'n SICK!......oh hell, the whole art package just dropped the mic on the industry!!!......color dots look rad, but I must say the animated Alicia running away from the Zombies from the original game was a cool idea that should be re-visited on a future *Munsters*pin.

#2079 8 years ago
Quoted from DefaultGen:

Anyone know if Flippers in NC is getting one, or anywhere in the NC/SC/VA region getting one for location? I can't wait to play this and regret not putting a deposit in.

I go to league at Flippers every week, and last I talked to David, he was on the fence about this one........However, you are welcome to stop by my arcade and play AMH, and (RZ after I get it) any time.

#2342 8 years ago

Few opinions from a totally biased Spooky fan, who can't wait to get this pin:

-The art package kinda "dropped the mic" on the rest of the industry.

- The fact that a small company with INCREDIBLE customer service, could deliver a licensed hi-quality new pin with color dots, awesome sound system, LED's, and innovative toys (servos in pop bumpers!?).........lower then all the other manufacturers.....kinda "dropped the mic" on the industry.

- With 7 pinballs flying around this game's unique "open pops & upper slingshots" layout.....the last thing my sorry-ass playing ability needs is a typical "busy-art" playfield. I like the more minimal playfield approach in contrast with the super detailed cabinet art.

- Charlie has said the next game will have a "Sega" sized color display......hhmmmm, wonder what other manufacturer will try to get there first.

- The "flipper sequence" for adult code is a fantastic idea that should be looked into further

#2857 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

too soon to come over?

Hey Taylor, I am definitely in on the game,....and you are always welcome at the Ponderosa....even if you are not on the way to Flippers

#3042 8 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

Where are folks wanting the spinner to be located?

Actually a spinner is very doable in code. If there are two switches in a lane, measure the difference of the time it takes for the inputs to make as the ball rolls over them. Then the different time could equal different amounts of virtual "spin". Add some cool animations in dots, and Wah-Lah! Might not be as satisfying as the real thing but it is doable.

1 month later
#4008 8 years ago

I see your 4 girls, and I'll raise you 1 .........5 girls, AND 5 boys here.......and tons of their friends over quite often........needless to say I am a big fan of the family mode settings, especially the flipper button option. My Sopranos has been on family mode for years!

#4048 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I heard 130 out of 150 AMH owners bought in which is great also! That is a testament to how happy the AMH owners are with their games and their contniueed belief in team Spooky.

+1

I am not a huge Rob Zombie fan, but I am a huge fan of the pinball machines, and company that Charlie and his team have created. My AMH has become the go to game in my arcade. If another company was making the RZ pin I probably wouldn't be buying it. Actually I was really wanting this title to be Alice Cooper.....hopefully next one!

3 months later
#4781 7 years ago

Ok,....now I understand about the CHOP ball save. I thought it was weird that I would get ball saves so long after the plunge. I almost missed a few because I started walking away after I initially drained, and people behind me in line would yell at me..."YO BALL SAVE!!!"

#4839 7 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

I'm #293 and I would gladly trade spots with anyone. ?

RZ #90 here......I have already bought 4 pins this year, we are in the middle of building an addition on our home, and our family is planning a trip to Disney World this Fall. Also a friend of mine in our league is getting a RZ earlier than me, that I can play.

All that being said, I would be willing to swap spots.......IF.......it does not cause a logistical paperwork shitstorm for Kayte.

#4852 7 years ago
Quoted from hooch333:

All that being said, I would be willing to swap spots

I have been receiving many PM's for my #90 spot, so just in case anyone else was interested, I swapped and I am now #293.

#4883 7 years ago

The longer I read this thread the happier I get about my decision to get the original art package on my AMH! Spooky's first true LE art package....only 10 out of 150 made.

IMG_4401_(resized).JPGIMG_4401_(resized).JPG

#4907 7 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:Nice Spooky article.

Great article,....surprised they didn't mention the Dominoes pin.

1 month later
#5534 7 years ago

I probably played about 50 games of RZ in Benton over the weekend. I freakin' love this pin. It helped a lot that David (the Australian Dots dude from Houston) was standing next to me explaining modes in the beginning. I put up over 90 million on one game.
The modes are fun and challenging. The call outs are great (only 1 pin was set to Adult mode during party). Ben's video mode is killer...literally! I usually got living dead girl going right away with the add-a-ball. I got to house of 1000 corpses a few times, and ended up with close to 600 switch hits. The drop target is harder to hit then I thought, and a lot of times I would shoot the orbit without even dropping the target! I usually picked the Dragula or Superbeast modes, because I could repeat the main ramp shot pretty consistently.
This game is lightning fast, but with the c-h-o-p feature for ball save made it forgiving. I'm sure most people won't agree, but I actually think my AMH is a much harder game with shorter ball times.
I really like both backglasses, and thought I preferred the LE for the orange glow. However, when I saw the original lit up I was stunned how 3/D it looks. Especially in a line up of other games....very impressive.

#5569 7 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

With CHOP enabled during multiball, there's almost always a ball going down the inlane/outlanes and it's pretty easy to have a constant ball save.

Actually, I don't think this is true. I was expecting a ball save after multiball numerous times, knowing full well that I had a C-H-O-P "in the bag" so to speak. However, after draining last ball I had no ball save. After it happened a few times I realized that I needed to be more strategic with the feature.

One other really unique feature that I never got to myself, but watched David play, was getting "infected". Everything turns red, and you have to hit certain switches if you try to start the same mode twice....very cool idea! And you can select in options which, if any modes you want this to be used on.

***** I may be mistaken, but I heard if you don't "cure" yourself your game will end. So if this is true I guess that means you could get infected and the game could end on ball 1....wow this is a scary pin!!******

11 months later
#8551 6 years ago

I just got 292, but I thought I was 295. Originally was 90, but traded down last year to buy time. I am trying to sell before I open it for only what I have into. If it doesn't sell in about a year, I will just keep it to play. I did not want to be one of the pre-orders that bailed on Chuck after GB and other shiny new titles came out.

RZ2 (resized).jpgRZ2 (resized).jpg

RZ1 (resized).jpgRZ1 (resized).jpg

#8564 6 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

The game currently seems to be a $5500-$5800 game

Yeah, one just sold in the city next to me last month for $4500!! I have never sold a pin before, and still have every game I ever bought. I never intended on selling this, but I am building an addition to my arcade, and could use the cash. Even if I can't sell it the addition is being built, and I will just open it when I 'm done and have more space. I refuse to take a loss on it though, so it is no big deal, but that is why I will never pre-order again.
Life changes in two years, and everything seems to eventually be available anyway (even cheaper), no matter how rare it is. I just turned down buying an 8k MB that I have been asking my friend for 5 years for. And even though Alice Cooper is my all time dream theme, I won't be getting it now either. I know it will be available either new or HUO for years to come.

Quoted from rotordave:

Get used to that ... I think you're going to see all games falling in price from now on (just like it used to be!) because the market is saturated with options.

I couldn't agree more. I'm not a "when is the bubble gonna burst" guy, but I have to say that it is obvious the market is way too saturated for the amount of people in the hobby able to afford all these new games. This is going to be an interesting year for every pinball companies, big or small.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hooch333.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international?tu=hooch333 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.