image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #6177 Spooky mentions game #3! Posted by SpookyCharlie (7 years ago)

Post #6605 Gameplay and rules video from Spooky Pinball Posted by Jetzxi (7 years ago)

Post #7268 V019 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (7 years ago)

Post #7366 Common trough issue caused by flipper switch description Posted by snakesnsparklers (7 years ago)

Post #9017 V21 Changelog Posted by GhostThruster (6 years ago)

Post #9409 V22 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (6 years ago)

Post #10228 V23 / v24 changelogs Posted by snakesnsparklers (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider honch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1151 8 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Really good? It's fing Awesome!

Agreed! That's what I'm talking about when I say killer artwork.

1 week later
#1345 8 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Well after getting the first good nights sleep I've had in 2 weeks and walking around like a zombie at Expo trying to keep myself together yesterday, it sure is fun to wake up to a bunch of people freaking out over something that isn't gonna happen.
There will be 300 Rob Zombie games. Period. Do I hate thinking we could have sold more and grown our little company a little further? Yep... a little. But my word is my word, the contract is for 300, and that's double the number of games we made / sold on the first game. Once we figure out how to build 300, we'll build bigger numbers if the demand exists on whatever game #3 is.
Until we show it, take the deposit, and ship the games... nothing is officially "sold out". We'll go down the customer list in order. Some of you will hate it, start a thread in here about why it sucks and how it could have been so much better, and not buy the game. Others will see it, like it, buy it, and be happy they did. Personally I'd rather see people who like the theme & game play buy it so I don't have to hear about how something I've killed myself to make and care a lot about, is the worst thing ever put together by man.
We don't do everything right... we never will. I'm not going to screw you out of your money. You buy a game from us, you'll get it... and I don't want to make you wait years to do so. We're making lots of improvements in build quality on this, and putting up a new shop to get production moving quicker. These are all huge risks for my family, and we're not going to pre-sell kickstart crowd fund a damn dime of it. We do it by building games and working hard or we don't do it at all.
I'm going over to the Greg Freres appreciation thread... that's MUCH more interesting to me.

So nice to see a pinball manufacturer that gets it. Amazing how rare integrity is in the pinball business world. I hope you guys kill it on Zombie's pin.

#1368 8 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

Childish, yes, but how about the opposite situation: singing the praises of this game when all we've seen is an unlit translite? Lets all exercise a little patience and lay judgement only on the final result.

Who are we kidding? This game is gonna rock!

#1372 8 years ago

Nice!

#1399 8 years ago

Is there a set date for the reveal?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Wanted
$ 210.00
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plainfield, IL
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider honch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international?tu=honch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.