Topic Stats

• 10,541 posts
  • 603 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by Coindork
  • Topic is favorited by 102 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,195 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

917E966F-AB1B-4267-BC5B-490906CAB387 (resized).jpeg
ADE83A81-A076-486A-BB15-D149DE1BD5C7 (resized).jpeg
50EAF020-4CD8-4119-9427-F544C9EF38B0 (resized).jpeg
5DEFF28A-B529-4D16-A30F-1A4C5F68DDB9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3858 (resized).jpg
IMG_3857 (resized).jpg
IMG_3856 (resized).jpg
20191005_213740 (resized).jpg
20191005_213729 (resized).jpg
20191005_221951 (resized).jpg
20191005_221631 (resized).jpg
20191005_221713 (resized).jpg
20191005_221535 (resized).jpg
20191004_231821 (resized).jpg
20191004_230221 (resized).jpg
20191004_225937 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #6177 Spooky mentions game #3! Posted by SpookyCharlie (3 years ago)

Post #6605 Gameplay and rules video from Spooky Pinball Posted by Jetzxi (3 years ago)

Post #7268 V019 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (3 years ago)

Post #7366 Common trough issue caused by flipper switch description Posted by snakesnsparklers (3 years ago)

Post #9017 V21 Changelog Posted by GhostThruster (2 years ago)

Post #9409 V22 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (2 years ago)

Post #10228 V23 / v24 changelogs Posted by snakesnsparklers (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider damonator.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#189 4 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

I think it would be nice if Spooky could bump up the LE's 25 more machines to 75 so maybe folks outside of the AMH buyers get a chance at one and just reduce the regular models to be made and still be at their 300 total. I do not have a horse in this race but I know many here that did not buy AMH and would like a shot at an LE RZSSI which at this point may not happen as the list is filling up fast with just 50 available.
Ken

Or just drop the LE nomenclature all together - call it a premium instead. That way people can decide between backglass A or backglass B with upgraded armor. Then the market decides and not some arbitrary split between LE and non-LE.

At 300 total production, every one will be considered "limited".

#192 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

The LE was designed as a thank you to AMH buyers. Anyone had time to get in on AMH, so I think it's more than fair.

But what if all 150 AMH buyers want an LE? Or what if 51 want an LE?

What if someone that signs up for the LE wants the non LE art after the designs are unveiled?

#194 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

The LE was designed as a thank you to AMH buyers. Anyone had time to get in on AMH, so I think it's more than fair.

the way I read it, the LE wasn't limited to AMH buyers only - but they were the first ones that could get on the list. If they didn't sell all 50, the remaining ones would be open to sell on July 4. Am I wrong about that?

#196 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffpm:

A limited edition isn't so limited if it's the same quantity as the standard.

Exactly - that's why I suggested they call it a premium. A total run of 300 is a limited run in and of itself.

#203 4 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I did. I wouldn't be surprised if over 100 of the 150 AMH buyers get in on RZ and by end of July all 300 will be sold, possibly on the first day.

Yea - I saw it coming too as soon as I heard about the theme. All 300 will be gone shortly after the list opens I think.

So can you go ahead and get on the non-LE list? I emailed Charlie to ask him. I think the July 4 thing may have just been if there were unclaimed LE spots?

#206 4 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Yea - I saw it coming too as soon as I heard about the theme. All 300 will be gone shortly after the list opens I think.
So can you go ahead and get on the non-LE list? I emailed Charlie to ask him. I think the July 4 thing may have just been if there were unclaimed LE spots?

And he replied - the non LE list is open right now! And I'm in! Looking forward to my first spooky pin.

#330 4 years ago

Awesome RZ announcement video on the spooky website... check it out!

#366 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

benheck said:
Don't worry when we make Game #3, Bible Adventures, demand won't be so high...

I'd be in for a Bible Adventures. Alex Horley art and Stryper soundtrack.

#396 4 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

Meh, I think DeGarmo & Key would be a much better fit...

What?!! It needs to rock - Stryper would be the tamest choice. Memphis May Fire would be another good choice.

I think this is a hilarious tangent in the RZ thread though. I'll stop now.

5 months later
#1543 4 years ago
Quoted from bridgeman:

I think Jack Danger will be filming in Benton soon......per Spooky Facebook.

I met Jack Danger at Expo and he was one of the nicest guys I met all weekend - he genuinely loves what he does and all things pinball. I wish him the best and hope he does get to film RZ for the reveal...and then Alien right after!

1 week later
#1666 4 years ago
Quoted from DefaultGen:

I hope not Spooky is by far the closest to the boutique dream of ordering a completed pinball machine at a reasonable price and getting it in a reasonable time. It would be a bummer if RZ sells out day one and has a 50% price increase on the secondary market as a rare collectible.

Eh - it pretty much did sell out a long time ago (maybe 3-4 days if I recall). I'm sure there will be a very small % of people that elect to forfeit their spot in lieu of making the initial deposit, but I would guess < 2%.

#1687 4 years ago

Fingers crossed that there's an audio out port of some type...because it's not going to be near loud enough!

#1741 4 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

woke up a few hours early...know I won't be the only one. I'll be listening to RZ all morning at work.

Same here - I'm awake at 4am - it does feel like waking up early on Christmas!

#1844 4 years ago

Deposit sent - boom!!!!

#1854 4 years ago

Color DMD + Flipper Fidelity Sound - nice!

Cabinet Art is hands down the best in pinball EVER!

#1868 4 years ago

Text of email with potentially sensitive parts omitted:

Greetings!! The info you have all been waiting for has finally arrived!! In this email there are links & attachments to the game reveal & a descriptive flyer on the Rob Zombie Spookshow International pinball machine!!

You have until Friday December 18th 2015 to tell me---- YAY or NAY on whether you want this game. After that time I will then go to the next people in line waiting for a game. Please let me know whether you will be sending a check to us at [omitted], or using Paypal to make your $1000 deposit. Use this email for PayPal: [omitted]
We love checks!!! And we hope by now you trust us.

Now please keep in mind I am only 1 person and can only type & reply so fast, so please don’t freak if you don’t hear from me right away. I will answer everyone as I receive the emails. [omitted]

Below are the links to our website, and to Jack Danger’s Dead Flip channel on Twitch. Jack will be doing a livestream from our NEW SHOP in January, playing the game and having a blast with us!

Thanks so much for the support, the faith, the patience… we’re not here without you, and we hope 2016 is a banner year for Spooky AND Pinball!

http://www.twitch.tv/dead_flip

http://www.spookypinball.com/

--
Thanks
KT Emery
Spooky Pinball LLC

#1928 4 years ago

I think some back panel/side decals with Horley artwork will dress it up perfectly. I hope they offer that as an accessory at some point.

I just need to figure out a spot to put it so the cabinet sides show.

#1982 4 years ago

No email confirm for me yet, but I'm sure she is pretty swamped.

#2260 4 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

I wish there was more synergy between the mode inserts and the playfield art. Like the inserts being grave markers, or part of of the grave itself, rather than colorful logos on somber/grey background.
Looks fun though.

Yep - in the other RZ "best art ever" thread, I said I would have liked the center of the playfield an entire cemetery. Then each mode insert becomes an individual gravestone within the cemetery. You know - an old cemetery with broken headstones, fallen rotting trees, moss, fog and shit. Then some zombies, decomposing corpses, werewolf, whatever sprinkled in on the perimeter.

But if it stays the same, I'm cool, whatever - I don't just love the playfield on TWD or ST either, but both are on my short list of favorite games. In the end, the music, callouts and gameplay are more important to me personally.

#2820 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Uh oh. There are people who aren't foaming at the mouth for this game.
Let the downvoting commence!

I don't mind someone expressing a negative opinion, but now you are just acting childish. You don't like the game - we get it. I happen to like RZ music, Alex Horley art, unique layouts and supporting boutique pinball. If that makes me a boot licker, then so be it.

4 months later
#4576 3 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Got the email asking about add ons! I'm guessing that puts my game at around a month or so out.

I think all of the owners got the email.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 107.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 50.00
4,799 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Los Angeles, CA
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider damonator.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside