image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #6177 Spooky mentions game #3! Posted by SpookyCharlie (7 years ago)

Post #6605 Gameplay and rules video from Spooky Pinball Posted by Jetzxi (7 years ago)

Post #7268 V019 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (7 years ago)

Post #7366 Common trough issue caused by flipper switch description Posted by snakesnsparklers (7 years ago)

Post #9017 V21 Changelog Posted by GhostThruster (6 years ago)

Post #9409 V22 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (6 years ago)

Post #10228 V23 / v24 changelogs Posted by snakesnsparklers (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brian_pinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7114 7 years ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

Does anyone know what number RZ is in production now?

197 was delivered on Monday.

2 weeks later
#7289 7 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

I'm looking at this from a safety/part lifetime stand point. What if an operator gets some ahole kids who are trying to see what happens. Jokes on them now
The flipper tweaks are done in hopes of bringing back Infected. The real fixes have been for the trough. Since I get more flack for that that say... the knocker firing twice.
I'm thinking this is it for backend system fixes, unless something else gets reported. Now, it's content time.

Updated to latest version V19 and now the fuse is blowing for the right flipper and loader during multiball. Loader seems to be more consistent but is blowing fuses often during multiball. Reverted code to V18 and the fuse stopped blowing. Older version of the code the loader does not work consistently but at least does not blow a fuse. Possible issue since the loader, launcher, and right flipper are all on the same fuse and have an increased load during mutiball. Wondering if I am the only one with this issue? Thanks!

#7295 7 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

nvm... pm'ing you the link to the replacement file

Spooky has awesome support. Don't know of any other company where the programmer sends you a code fix within minutes of posting an issue on pinside. Back up and running thanks to @fawzmagames.

1 month later
#7638 7 years ago
Quoted from Skaternater:

Quick question- does this games fan run all the time? Mine seems to

Mine does too.

#7652 7 years ago
Quoted from sulakd:

After clearing a stuck ball, I ended up with one on the ejector coil, so the game wouldn't start due to 'missing ball.' I figured I could just go into coil test to shoot it out without pulling the glass. I couldn't get any of the coils to work in test mode however. In the coil test menu, you select a coil with the flippers and it says something like press 'enter' to test. I tried the start button and green service button, but I couldn't get any coils to fire on test. I tried the servos in the servo test menu and Spaulding worked fine. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? ( I did clear the ball by manually pushing the coil through the coin door.) Thanks!

To the left of the coin door with the door open is the interlock switch that kills power to the coils. Pull it out then you should be good.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Wanted
5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 210.00
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brian_pinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international?tu=brian_pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.