image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #6177 Spooky mentions game #3! Posted by SpookyCharlie (7 years ago)

Post #6605 Gameplay and rules video from Spooky Pinball Posted by Jetzxi (7 years ago)

Post #7268 V019 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (7 years ago)

Post #7366 Common trough issue caused by flipper switch description Posted by snakesnsparklers (7 years ago)

Post #9017 V21 Changelog Posted by GhostThruster (6 years ago)

Post #9409 V22 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (6 years ago)

Post #10228 V23 / v24 changelogs Posted by snakesnsparklers (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brian541.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6273 7 years ago

Just found out I made the cut after someone backed out,#167 has my name on it now!

2 months later
#6729 7 years ago

Just got the email yesterday,#167 should be on its way next week!7k on site unseen still scares me but hoping for a cool christmas!

#6761 7 years ago

I've went all the way with this one,All factory upgrades,Bill acceptor door(This game will be in public in Klamath falls,Oregon),Knocker and shaker kits from pinball life,Got the last topper available from lazeriffic(Thanks again for cutting loose with it!).Just about $7200 for all the bells and whistles plus delivered.Thanks Spooky,No flipping here!Merry Christmas!

1 week later
#6848 7 years ago

Ok,My rob zombie #167 is due to be delivered next week,Hoping it makes it for christmas!I have all factory mods available,Bill acceptor door and harness,Knocker and shaker from pinball life and a topper.For those lucky people who have had the chance to play and mod this game already what are the must haves other than what I have listed?Pinblades?Suggestions?Merry christmas!

1 week later
#6941 7 years ago

Today was the day for me to get my hands on #167, Awesome overall.First odd thing was the lower right flipper was missing its coil sleeve,Kept sticking and binding up and when I figured it out I had to laugh,Had one and resolved,No biggie.Talked with spooky,Preassembled flipper units,Somebody else missed it.Had a ball stick as discussed in this thread on the left side between the rail and sidewall once,Maybe a mounted riser or something is needed to keep it from being a problem on route(evil operator here!).Handled shipping well,One bulb is out loose or whatever.The start button lit constantly as discussed earlier in this thread also is an issue for operating but not the end of the world,I plan on switching it to red the yellow just doesn't look right!If I was going to offer any constructive criticism I would say still a little dim even with the led upgrade from the factory,Looks like pinball refinery is in order to make it pop so to speak.Hoping for great things from spooky in the future and very happy from both collector and operator point of view!

20161229_171144 (resized).jpg20161229_171144 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#7087 7 years ago

Anybody have the trough coil burn up on zombie?Mine cooked after approx. 30 to 40 games.Spoke with spooky,Great customer service,Sent replacement stuff,Going to replace and update code to 18(mine shipped with 17).Anything else to look for in software adjustments,etc that anyone can think of?

5 months later
#8586 6 years ago

Damn,Now I have to find someone with a computer to fix me up on this new release!Enjoy guys,At least I'll have something to look forward too!

9 months later
#9857 5 years ago

I've been a little discouraged and just left zombie on the backburner because of all the problems I had but finally got someone with a computer to get mine upgraded to the newest software version today.Wondering what the status of the infected modes are,After the upgrade they were turned off still.Turn them on or leave them off?Do they still have problems?Mine is on route in public if it matters.

3 months later
#10019 5 years ago

Here is where I'm at,My rob zombie #167 has been a lemon from the start,It has never worked or earned correctly for any amount of time.Losing sound and blanking display being the latest(Made .25 cents this month on location!).I'm at the point where I want to sell/trade and take my losses.I see a few listed in the 5k range,Is that about what they are selling for currently and what I can ballpark expect to get out of mine?I got the last topper available for it brand new in the box still if that matters at all.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Wanted
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brian541.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international?tu=brian541 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.