Quoted from SpookyCharlie:
Said it before, I'll say it again... It has more flow than the previous layout. More toys, more coils than AMH, more everything than what it had before.
I played AMH at SFGE yesterday (thx to the Streets for bringing) and I was thoroughly impressed. It's real, its fun, it looks great even though the theme isnt for me, and it played very smoothly.
Charlie thanks so much for:
1) being real and showing boo-tique is possible
2) building a game and company from scratch
3) raising the bar with title #2
4) listening to "flow" "toy" feedback and making Charlie game #2 instead of fan layout #999
5) expanding on your zombie horror concept with literally the best possible license on Earth for it
I love your other post that says the reality of the situation, with limited mfg capacity this is the way business must be done. If you love the theme and choose to support something new and different, go for it, email and go from there. That's definitely me, I'm on the list and well everyone else you can just figure there are 299 available because I'll never let go of mine!
The licensed music choices, Rob callouts, the toys, the uniqueness, back alley involvement, I could go on and on, I'm so pumped.
Thanks to Aurich also for helping guide this discussion constructively.