image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #6177 Spooky mentions game #3! Posted by SpookyCharlie (7 years ago)

Post #6605 Gameplay and rules video from Spooky Pinball Posted by Jetzxi (7 years ago)

Post #7268 V019 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (7 years ago)

Post #7366 Common trough issue caused by flipper switch description Posted by snakesnsparklers (7 years ago)

Post #9017 V21 Changelog Posted by GhostThruster (6 years ago)

Post #9409 V22 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (6 years ago)

Post #10228 V23 / v24 changelogs Posted by snakesnsparklers (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider alexsmendes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#294 8 years ago

WOW!!!! JUST....... WOW!!!!!

Congrats for the AWESOME theme!!! Couldn't get better!!!!!

#295 8 years ago

ROBZOMBIE1ST.jpgROBZOMBIE1ST.jpg

#297 8 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

So... is one coming to Brazil?
Because one will be in France, one way or another, soon or later...

Maybe someday but I don't see it happening in a near future.... you see, Stern has its Chile distributor for LATAM.... But what about Spooky? I've seen that they won't export to Europe either....

10 months later
#4644 8 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

$6000+ for a large toy. yes!
$200-$300 for a cpl nice upgrades that further support the company. no!
Welcome to pinball, folks.
---
back to reality-
so awesome that these are shipping any minute! they just moved into a new bldg a few mos ago!

I wonder why a $6000 large toy can't come with colored leds.... just saying!

#4669 7 years ago

AMH, RZ and TftC..... just my kinds of awesome themes for pinballs!!!!

#4707 7 years ago

A little off-topic here since I imagine most here are RZ (the musician) fans.... Who else besides me think the new album sucks big time???

#4714 7 years ago

Well, I'm listening to the album for the 3rd time now.... Definitely not in the same level of Hellbilly Deluxe....

#4728 7 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

I feel this way in the MMR thread at the moment... I mean we've seen the three kinds of trim and that's about it. There is the "did I get one of the good PF's??" inspection when opening your box but that doesn't lead to good conversations and makes me start ranting uncontrollably.
NOW if some new RZ owner might want to take off the glass and take some neat close-ups of different areas of the PF,etc... now THAT would be worthwhile.

I haven't seen any good PF details pictures yet....

#4736 7 years ago
Quoted from zero:

I have some friends coming to help with move-in and setup shortly. I will post a few pics once we get it in and unwrapped, etc. Exciting day!

Congrats buddy, I'm super-jealous!

#4742 7 years ago

2_(resized).jpg2_(resized).jpg

1_(resized).jpg1_(resized).jpg

#4788 7 years ago

Man, that cabinet art is SOOOOO COOL!!!!!

#4804 7 years ago

WTF is PZFBTG???

#4885 7 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Here's a clear case of never going to make everyone happy.
ALL games will have a real backglass. You can't buy an LE translite and have your game suddenly be an LE. We spent thousands on getting that extra art made... the custom cut / powder coated metal side rails and printed backglass will NEVER be sold. Period. To use a translite in your game, you'll have to go out, buy custom thinner glass, buy the plastic side trim, cut it down... and you STILL won't have an LE.
If this isn't to your liking... sorry. We did our best.

Charlie, would you take the original translite arts and make high-res posters for selling?

#4941 7 years ago

Can anyone post a video of the game-play?

#4954 7 years ago
Quoted from BackAlleyMatt:

From Gameroom Magazine Facebook page:
"Issue #4 In almost complete. It features and interview with Charlie Emery from Spooky Pinball!"

Just changed my cell phone wallpaper

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#4970 7 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Short, but sweet.
LOL.

"That's not what your mama said last night!"

#5020 7 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

I got word that my #25 is ready next week. I was not expecting that....But i will take it...So this and GBLE......I need a small break away. I need to have an open house when the GBLE comes and invite all to new office to come by and play some of the newest games. I will make an invite for that ahead of time in the next few weeks.

Dude, post some more close-ups of your games here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms/page/132#post-3172051

Please!!!

#5102 7 years ago

In fact, the whole video mode sound looks like a fuckin DE midi tune.

#5109 7 years ago

I'd rather go with the roar of metal guitars and the pounding of power drums at 11!

#5148 7 years ago

I usually don't like his toppers, but this one's cool!

1 week later
#5272 7 years ago
Quoted from marcos:

The other manufacturers are all here, and often. They generally are just lurkers, though.

Hehe... guess who are the "just lurkers": https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hey-stern-are-you-serious

#5293 7 years ago
Quoted from M055781:

I received my game a week ago and I haven't had time to post my experience. I wanted to give a big shout out to the spooky pinball team Charlie, KT and Mr. Fawzma you are the man! I had an update issue well more of an operator error issue on my part. He was able to fix it through emails and phone calls late at night. I really feel he went above and beyond to get me what I needed to play my game, thank you David! I don't really want to give a full game review now because I have less then 31 games on it but a few things right out of the gate:
Besides the game kicking ass and being totally brutal, what is the GEIN cards and what do they do when you collect them?
I know it has been mentioned earlier, I agree, the house of 1000 corpses should have a sneaky award if the target is up and you sneak your ball around or at least a call out from Sid saying, "you sneaky bastard" or something. Also, regarding the house of 1000 course's target, I will hit it and then a second later it pops back up it doesn't seem to stay down very long.
Mentioned before as well but the highest scores displayed should have commas inbetween the zeros, i,e, 100,000,000, if those could be added would be sweet. When you get a high score, is there any way to have that creepy music with the laughing play louder? It sounds cool but it's just so quiet it would make it more enjoyable.
The game set up well and I've had no issues, no air balls, living dead girl is amazing, and captain Spaulding has great detail. The whole game is one bad ass package with incredible art. I will be adding some lighting to brighten it up a notch. I can't wait to figure out what else this game can do and see how the modes progress.

What a nice trio

1 week later
#5365 7 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

I thought it was pretty funny, but good thing I didn't have any families with young kids in here or else I would've been in trouble

You can always trade for a woz...

#5393 7 years ago

Yeah, the music also drives me crazy!

rob-zombie-bloody_(resized).jpgrob-zombie-bloody_(resized).jpg

Because I fuckin' LOVE it!

zombie-picture-vinyl_(resized).jpgzombie-picture-vinyl_(resized).jpg

#5404 7 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

Wow, that FS thread was a complete shit show.

Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

The kind of messages this seller quoted as "nasty and scathing" ... toxic community members.

Just took a closer look at this FS thread.... funny how I could identify the same ol' group of shit-heads!

1 week later
#5567 7 years ago

tumblr_mg21gnVNbT1r84jfpo1_1280.jpegtumblr_mg21gnVNbT1r84jfpo1_1280.jpeg

1 month later
#5914 7 years ago

huh...? Could be prettier, heh? What about alternates? Aurium, can u hear me?

#5978 7 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

It was pretty good and I'd see it again. I think its better than his Halloween's and The Lords of Salem. His best work is House of 1000 Corpses and Rejects IMO. What was kinda cool is the guy playing Death-Head is Nihilist #3, Franz from The Big Lebowski and I think he pays homage to that character in this one.

I love'em all... Looking forward to watch 31!

#5999 7 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Yes they might not be as good as Stern or Williams/Bally but there learning there still a new company. To me there doing it right They have best/fastest customer service to date and stand behind there games.

Are there there yet? Yes, I think there there.... oh, look, there there are!

1 week later
#6188 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Speculate....
!

Time to drain this thread.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider alexsmendes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international?tu=alexsmendes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.